An OUTSTANDING Log: The Anabolic Chronicles...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Alright, another Sunday another sunrise and sunset... both of which I'm bound to miss with this overtime at work.

Moving right along, now that my next cycle is devised, I am going to find and modify the 2010-11 Cycle, PCT, and Competition Protocol Schedule I've been threatening to do for a couple weeks now - this imminent blood work is throwing my plans off, but where there's a needed there's a way.

Be right back...

HERE IT IS :)

Oct 1st - Dec 1st = End Current Cycle/Begin PCT (Compounds outlined above)
-Starting this as soon as my flight lands back from Vegas
-Might add in HCGenerate by NTBM

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dec 2 - Dec 31st = Bridge to Cycle w/ DAA (Total Normalization/Homeostasis)
-DAA @ 5-10g/day to assess tolerance and discover optimal personal dosing scheme
-NTBM Bridge @ 5 caps/day

Jan 1 - March 31 = Winter Bulk Cycle
-M1T @ 20mg/day (Week 1-4)
-Superdrol @ 30mg/day (Week 2-End)

-EQ @ 600mg/week (Through Duration)
-Trenbolone-Acetate @ 600mg/week (Through Duration)
-Testosterone-Propionate (Week 1-4)
-Testosterone-Enanthate (Week 2-End)

April 1 - May 31st = PCT
-Undecided

June 1 - June 30th = Bridge to Cycle (Total Normalization/Homeostasis)
-DAA @ ??g/day (whatever is decided upon above in December 2-31 Bridge)
-NTBM Bridge @ 5 caps/day

July 1 - Contest(s) or Mr. Olympia = 2011 Pre Contest Protocol
-Undecided (VERY similar to above Winter Bulking Cycle, except Epistane (EpiSTRONG by NTBM) will be added in, and the T-Propionate will be reintroduced two weeks out from each contest)
(smacks self in face with both palms like Macaulay Culkin's virgin experience with after-shave)
"I DON'T HAVE TO CHANGE A THING!*"
(*aside from a couple compounds... which I will do below)

...For a couple weeks I have continued to sketch down "Edit 2010-11 Protocol Schedule," but as long as my blood is drawn for analyzing before December 1st, I'm good as Tren, I mean gold!

:phone: (begin classic telephone movie-segment where I call all of my friends and they calls theirs...)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
v2.0 (Edited Nov. 7 2010)

2010-11 Cycle/PCT/Contest Protocol and Schedule
Oct 1st - Dec 1st = End Current Cycle/Begin PCT (Compounds outlined previously)

Dec 2 - March 31 = IF Total Normalization/Homeostasis has been achieved pending Blood Work... IMMEDIATELY start Winter Anabolic Blitzkrieg
IM Constituents*
-Testosterone Propionate and Enanthate
-Trenbolone Acetate
-Boldenone Undecylenate
*Since I have a near limitless availability of raws at my disposal, when doing the preparations and conversions for this forthcoming cycle, I will try something uncharted in my experiences and front load starting Day-1 with Prop AND Enanthate concomitantly drawn into same syringe in a ratio to be decided upon later, eventually phasing out Prop in exchange for full dose Enanthate administration; all in order to expedite in-vivo activity and peak concentrations.
Oral Constituents*
-Superdrol
-M1T
(Perhaps Cyano or Katanadrol v2 at some point)
*Oral adjuncts will obviously not be used for more than a maximum window of three weeks in an overlapping fashion, and M1T will serve as the standalone compound to initiate the cycle until the Testosterone (Prop) becomes active.

April 1 - May 31st = PCT
-Clomid @ 100mg/day (First Week... tapering down to 50mg/day until 1st week of May)
-NTBM HCGenerate @ 5caps/day throughout duration
-NTBM BRIDGE @ 3caps/day throughout duration
-SDN ROGUE @ 3 caps/day throughout duration
-NRG-X Labs Alpha MaXX @ 6caps/day throughout duration

June 1 - June 30th = Bridge to Pre-Contest Cycle (Total Normalization/Homeostasis)
-CONTINUE ABOVE PCT excluding Clomid, until the moment before my first injection and oral administration beginning July 1st (below)

July 1 - Contest(s) and Mr. Olympia = 2011 Pre Contest Protocol
-Undecided (VERY similar to above Winter Bulking Cycle, except Epistane (EpiSTRONG by NTBM) will be added in, and the T-Propionate will be reintroduced two weeks out from each contest)

JayJo

Banned
Awards
v2.0 (Edited Nov. 7 2010)

2010-11 Cycle/PCT/Contest Protocol and Schedule
Oct 1st - Dec 1st = End Current Cycle/Begin PCT (Compounds outlined previously)

Dec 2 - March 31 = IF Total Normalization/Homeostasis has been achieved pending Blood Work... IMMEDIATELY start Winter Anabolic Blitzkrieg
IM Constituents*
-Testosterone Propionate and Enanthate
-Trenbolone Acetate
-Boldenone Undecylenate
*Since I have a near limitless availability of raws at my disposal, when doing the preparations and conversions for this forthcoming cycle, I will try something uncharted in my experiences and front load starting Day-1 with Prop AND Enanthate concomitantly drawn into same syringe in a ratio to be decided upon later, eventually phasing out Prop in exchange for full dose Enanthate administration; all in order to expedite in-vivo activity and peak concentrations.
Oral Constituents*
-Superdrol
-M1T
(Perhaps Cyano or Katanadrol v2 at some point)
*Oral adjuncts will obviously not be used for more than a maximum window of three weeks in an overlapping fashion, and M1T will serve as the standalone compound to initiate the cycle until the Testosterone (Prop) becomes active.

April 1 - May 31st = PCT
-Clomid @ 100mg/day (First Week... tapering down to 50mg/day until 1st week of May)
-NTBM HCGenerate @ 5caps/day throughout duration
-NTBM BRIDGE @ 3caps/day throughout duration
-SDN ROGUE @ 3 caps/day throughout duration
-NRG-X Labs Alpha MaXX @ 6caps/day throughout duration

June 1 - June 30th = Bridge to Pre-Contest Cycle (Total Normalization/Homeostasis)
-CONTINUE ABOVE PCT excluding Clomid, until the moment before my first injection and oral administration beginning July 1st (below)

July 1 - Contest(s) and Mr. Olympia = 2011 Pre Contest Protocol
Sick Cycle bro! Looks like a lot of fun. :D

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Woke up early to make a good breakfast before deltoid day... finished eating, glanced at the clock and realized it was already time to take my supplements somehow. Took everything, became very bloated as it all attempted to digest at once... and then - realized I never adjusted the kitchen clock on the stove to reflect the day-light savings time.

Yep.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
< is kind of regretting scheduling blood work, even though he knows it is the most prudent approach toward sustainable anabolism and health-status reinforcement.

100's of grams of raw Prop, Enanthate, EQ, and Tren-A sit... waiting... staring at me in the pupils, whispering to me in the midst of the night from the closet, and gazing into my soul invading my dreams and conscience (not to mention the 1,000s of Superdrol capsules and bottles of M1T beckoning to me).

That is all.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn that cycle looks fun. SD, M1T, and tren! That combo out to be illegal! Man that sounds like my dream being surrounded by more oils, powders and pills than you know what to do with :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Damn that cycle looks fun. SD, M1T, and tren! That combo out to be illegal!
Definitely the funniest thing I've seen, read, or heard all day! Classic Epicness in writing.

Man that sounds like my dream being surrounded by more oils, powders and pills than you know what to do with :)
My dreams are also sometimes surrounded by oils... well... liquids, creamy liquids.

I have actually been so motivated over the past 3 or 4 weeks straight, for the first time in a long time I am thinking about and anticipating the next morning's gym excursion as I go to bed.

Just this past week, I actually got sad, a serious although fleeting emotional sadness, as I realized my workout was coming to an end and I was going to have to go home shortly. I couldn't believe it, but I was literally feeling down because I knew I was going to have to wait 24 hours to do it all over again.

PS: Unreal, you made my day stopping in here man! I love it when people swing by my journal!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
**** son i'll swing by more often then

good that you're working up that motivation real hard, hone it to a nice keen edge ;). My motivation always drop a bit in PCT but i'm about done with PCT now and my lifting has been going good and i'm loving everyday of my lifting. Just killin' it.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
**** son i'll swing by more often then

good that you're working up that motivation real hard, hone it to a nice keen edge ;). My motivation always drop a bit in PCT but i'm about done with PCT now and my lifting has been going good and i'm loving everyday of my lifting. Just killin' it.
That's the oddity to this whole scenario... I am yearning to wake up and cook an uber-breakfast and head out the door on my merry way to the gym, and I'M ON PCT!

thats going to be one hell of a cycle I'm looking forward to reading this one.
You better! Stick around one and all, because I'm going to be posting blood work after PCT leading into my cycle, and a whole lot of other goodies! :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My dreams are also sometimes surrounded by oils... well... liquids, creamy liquids
Still riding dirty in here I see!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
My dreams are also sometimes surrounded by oils... well... liquids, creamy liquids
Still riding dirty in here I see!!
Prodigal son! Haha, yes as dirty as I can ;)

Update coming soon.............

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Just a couple thoughts from the past twenty-four hours...

1. I can't believe the difference it made not only for the quality of my workout, but the entire day following, when I read the kitchen clock wrong and accidentally took my pre-workout supplements immediately following breakfast (did not adjust clock for daylight savings time). I was bloated, lethargic, weakened, and felt as though my digestion rapidity also suffered horribly.

2. After more than a month being totally clean and engaged in PCT I can tell the thickness to my hair is returning. I am curious if any sort of consensus or body of science exists discussing Saw Palmetto-type DHT lowering/blocking supplements while ON cycle, and if there would be any type of conflict with DHT conversion or the exogenous hormones performing their anabolic duties optimally?
Discussed on the following threads:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/96857-saw-palmetto-shown.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/162234-saw-palmetto-screwing.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/137938-saw-palmetto-bad.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/89638-saw-palmetto-losing.html

Other than that - today was a red-letter day for chest (had to quote Wonderful Life with the Christmas season fast approaching). Took a few sets to real failure and LOVED it, my training partner had a great lift, and I wanted to set the pace with every rep! I'm so tempted on weak muscle areas every week to double up my BRIDGE dosages pre-workout and see what happens, hmmm.

Sooner or later, I am going to have to set the home labratory back up, and get to making a few 50ml vials of Prop, Enanthate, EQ, and Tren. WOOOOOOOOO!

Now, I'm off to research 2011 NPC shows around the area and bordering states, and start choosing one! TAKE CARE EVERYONE, and please share any thoughts or questions you have with me, no matte what they are :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Kill it man!!
I plan on it :food: :sgrin: :food:

Workouts have been great this week, heavy drop sets on squats last night and just rolling along as the volume is maxed out on my wireless headphones listening to Pandora.

I am slowly cutting out even more and refining my daily nutrition regimen, and keeping an eye on every calorie of intake and what purpose it serves. As I chug along, the waning back-seat thought bubble that envisions stuffed crust pizza and McFlurries has been burst into countless shattered shards, and I find myself actually happy and willing to eat egg whites twice a day (with 2 shakes, 2 chicken meals, and one tuna or red meat meals).

While being months upon months away from my next true contest preparation, I am as dedicated and steadfast in my fork-to-mouth taste embargo that I monitor my food closer than the Mexican/American border!

How has everyone's progress been, and what are you planning on cycling in the future? :)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man oustanding my diet has been slipping, it's because it's so cold out i want hot food more often. I need to patch it up! you will inspire me to do so.

As for what I'm running next, i was going to wait until next summer but I have been so impressed by Monsterdrol XT that i'm going to run 2 bottles of it next to try out the compound, probably just a little 6 weeker in January into Feb try to keep my physique going. Then Over the summer I will plan some kind of insane cut.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle looks great.. How many weeks total are you running SD?

And the saw palmetto issue comes up alot.. Good for the hairline, but bad for gains. I've heard it all. Do you use it on cycle?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Man oustanding my diet has been slipping, it's because it's so cold out i want hot food more often. I need to patch it up! you will inspire me to do so.
I know exactly what you mean - however I'm wired differently. You seem to have the edge on my innate desires though, because when Summer comes around, which also happens to be the "hey lets go swimming or play a game of shirts and skin" season, I have a fervent desirous urge to smear ice cream all over my face haha! When Fall creeps in, when we are all blessed with the ability to layer and wear loose clothing, I end up shredding and slimming the waistline and shooting for the anabolic stars. Go figure!

I truly hope and am humbled if I can somehow inspire you. I am now on week 4 of a truly regimented unfailing diet aside from ONE cheat-meal per 7 days (week). It is treating me well and I feel good all around. Once you get started, the momentum is self perpetuating.

As for what I'm running next, i was going to wait until next summer but I have been so impressed by Monsterdrol XT that i'm going to run 2 bottles of it next to try out the compound, probably just a little 6 weeker in January into Feb try to keep my physique going. Then Over the summer I will plan some kind of insane cut.
Anything involving the word 'insane' and 'cut' when discussing a cycle, gets my skin all goose-bumpy! I am also very curious about Cyano, but will keep my head out of the clouds and wait for the empirical evidence to come out en masse to make a strong and informed judgment call whether or not to possibly include it in my next Pre-Contest protocol. By the time you're planning to give it a whirl though, you should be privileged to a large assortment of anecdotal feedback.

Cycle looks great.. How many weeks total are you running SD?
I'm not entirely sure... but I am planning on doing three... three week bursts; totaling 9 weeks with one month breaks between each blast while using heavy doses of super-greens, V8 juice, Need 2 Guard, and anti-oxidants throughout the entire duration.

And the saw palmetto issue comes up alot.. Good for the hairline, but bad for gains. I've heard it all. Do you use it on cycle?
Thanks a lot for responding to this important issue. I would surmise that on a cycle of four/five of the most anabolic compounds known to man, adding in SP to salvage the DHT-forced receding hairline couldn't reduce the AA ratio/efficacy too much to cause a notable degradation in hypertrophy. Its all my own conjecture though.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot for responding to this important issue. I would surmise that on a cycle of four/five of the most anabolic compounds known to man, adding in SP to salvage the DHT-forced receding hairline couldn't reduce the AA ratio/efficacy too much to cause a notable degradation in hypertrophy. Its all my own conjecture though.
True,

So do you use it as a support on cycle? And how much?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
saw palmetto is a hell of a drug I remember having that flush feeling deal going on for awhile when taking it.def great stuff but as said it affects gains for some stuff but you take the good with the bad.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
True,

So do you use it as a support on cycle? And how much?
saw palmetto is a hell of a drug I remember having that flush feeling deal going on for awhile when taking it.def great stuff but as said it affects gains for some stuff but you take the good with the bad.
I have never used it on cycle before... and the last time I did use it, it was part of a prop. blend in a 'prostate' formula when I was 17 to reduce acne in high school (it was effective - but I wasn't on anything other than creatine and protein then and had a head of hair like Side Show Bob from Simpsons). I was/am planning on using it throughout the duration of the planned cycle. Perhaps I can dose are certain times of the day or in certain dosages to reduce the purported lessening of anabolic effects it may cause - but as I stated earlier, I will be on a myriad of superlative anabolic constituents that are hallowed for their incomparable power (Trenbolone, Testosterone, EQ, Superdrol, and M1T).

I just can't conceive the reality of an herb like Saw Palmetto eroding the outrageous anabolism wrought by that assortment of steroids.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have never used it on cycle before... and the last time I did use it, it was part of a prop. blend in a 'prostate' formula when I was 17 to reduce acne in high school (it was effective - but I wasn't on anything other than creatine and protein then and had a head of hair like Side Show Bob from Simpsons). I was/am planning on using it throughout the duration of the planned cycle. Perhaps I can dose are certain times of the day or in certain dosages to reduce the purported lessening of anabolic effects it may cause - but as I stated earlier, I will be on a myriad of superlative anabolic constituents that are hallowed for their incomparable power (Trenbolone, Testosterone, EQ, Superdrol, and M1T).

I just can't conceive the reality of an herb like Saw Palmetto eroding the outrageous anabolism wrought by that assortment of steroids.

Your last statement. You think?

lol

That is one killer cycle man.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Your last statement. You think?
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kristofer68SS again.

Haha - hey I may be someone hell bent on heaving and hoeing heavy objects as my definition of fun and stress release, but I can still use common sense even with the void of a doctorate degree encased in an oak frame on my wall! ;)

*WHAT DOES 'FRIEND REQUEST' mean and do for approved friends, what's the point I mean? Thanks, just curious

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
The floor recognizes the gentleman from Anabolitopia, you may proceed Outstanding:

"Thank you, its a pleasure to be here with you all. Before getting to my remarks, I'd like to start my floor time off by adducing the recounted narrative proclaimed in poetic rhyme by the prevalent contemporary vocalist by the name of Ludacris..."

shawty why you acting all like that (like that)
like all you ever really want to do is just doubt me

I chop ch-chop You screw-You Screw
You out of yo-out of yo spine (woo)
Back breaker
Put you over my knees
Put you on punishment
Women and ill spank ya (baaa)
have you praising the lord
like thank you-thank you
thank you lord i want to thank you (Jesus)

Now, on with the business at hand friends of the forum...

This week marks the first time since I began my own business (or before that attended college while working) that I devoted more than 70 hours of my week toward work; and although the overtime and the end result will be welcomed and embraced with sparkling dollar-sign displaying eyes, it has become slightly more problematic to nail down a cement pattern of weight-war-waging.

Does that stop me... does that slow my progress or dim my spirit and zeal for this anti-catabolic crusade of cosmic consequence? OF COURSE NOT! My resolve is strong, my focus is fixed, and my mind is made into a weaponized cerebral Tianhe-1A!

Excuses are the filler-food I macerate all day long, and my excrement comes out in glorious sizable piles of championed results and conquered plateaus!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
simply outstanding post.no pun intended.
Thanks a lot!

I wonder why Private Messaging has been disabled. Hmm, I'm sure it is mentioned somewhere else on the site but I just logged on.

IN OTHER NEWS... I just went to the doctor's office for my appointment and the blood work WAS ordered for this Saturday! We shall all see the power of HCGenerate after a HUGELY suppressive cycle of Testosterone, Trenbolone, and Superdrol paired with M1T. I feel excellent and know I am totally recovered and even full expect my testosterone and free testosterone to be not only recovered but heightened above the normal reference range!

I am going to post a picture from the doctor's office and my Blood Work prescription that shows what tests he is having ordered for this coming Saturday - then we'll all see the power of HCgenerate after 6 weeks of normal usage.

If HCGenerate can recover my serum testosterone levels after a cycle THAT suppressive, I think we'll all have the answer in plain irrefutable black-and-white we've all known for quite some time! :)

Check back soon for pictures tonight!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Check back soon for pictures tonight!
Check out the pictures I took today from the doctor's office showing the Blood Work tests he ordered.

This of course isn't the first time I've had Blood Work scheduled, but please help me out with the serum tests he ordered... for some reason I DON'T THINK THE DOCTOR ORDERED EITHER FREE TEST OR ESTROGEN levels!?

Check it out below... :)

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Check out the pictures I took today from the doctor's office showing the Blood Work tests he ordered.

This of course isn't the first time I've had Blood Work scheduled, but please help me out with the serum tests he ordered... for some reason I DON'T THINK THE DOCTOR ORDERED EITHER FREE TEST OR ESTROGEN levels!?

Check it out below... :)
lh/fsh check gonad function. tsh is blood count-checking immune system. don't know the other stuff, but willing to bet no free test or estrogen is on there.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
lh/fsh check gonad function. tsh is blood count-checking immune system. don't know the other stuff, but willing to bet no free test or estrogen is
on there.
Nice, LH is important, true test of recovery and testosterone efficientcy when couple with unbound/free serum T. So TSH is Thyroid Stimulating Hormone, which I also directly asked him for, since I had gotten all the way up to 200mcg during the peak of my Summer Cycle... I am just curious to know if Estro/Progest or anything else is indicated by the chicken scratch.

I know he is also checking cholesterol and blood sugar after a brief history discussion where I informed him of exogenous hormonal usage.

Keep it up, looking great!!
Thanks a lot man- you new around this part of town? Come by the journal more often here! :)
*Please excuse any typos, I am posting from my phone

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like I have some reading to do! Lol thanks for the invite brotha lookin forward to following your madness

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I have some reading to do! Lol thanks for the invite brotha lookin forward to following your madness
Thanks for coming in SC - I laid out my forthcoming cycle and current PCT protocol for you to see as requested recently (the revised versions). Please let me know any questions you have and if I'm able to, I'll answer them :)

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I've fallen behind also but I need to update my log first :D I've missed you outstanding!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I've fallen behind also but I need to update my log first :D I've missed you outstanding!
That makes me a miss-able guy.

UPDATE:

I started NTBM's Need 2 Guard yesterday and will continue indefinitely well into the future as a precautionary measure, both on and off cycle.

MY BLOOD WORK HAS BEEN TAKEN, ANALYZED, AND SENT BACK TO MY PRIMARY PHYSICIAN - I already have a scheduled appointment with him this week to go over the results. Time to see what HCGenerate can do when combined with a solid comprehensive PCT and six weeks of recovery.

So far, the whole of what I know is that my cholesterol needs some improvement, which is expected and not a surprise by any means as cholesterol takes considerably longer to rebound than other benchmarks of health and recovery post-cycle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not sure but i think tsh checks how well immune system is working also. i remember reading that hormone cycles f's with the immune system. doc told me my measly 200mg's weekly wouldn't do much to most guys, but it is still something they keep an eye on.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
not sure but i think tsh checks how well immune system is working also. i remember reading that hormone cycles f's with the immune system. doc told me my measly 200mg's weekly wouldn't do much to most guys, but it is still something they keep an eye on.
Thanks, maybe Thyroid Stimulating Hormones shared its acronym with another internal functions I'm not aware of - but I do know in my specific case it was for thyroid health testing, because we expressly discussed that. As far as my immune system, I have never experienced any downgrade; not because it isn't true or been scientifically validated as a result of AAS usage, but because I take a large amount of health bolstering supplements at all times.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, maybe Thyroid Stimulating Hormones shared its acronym with another internal functions I'm not aware of - but I do know in my specific case it was for thyroid health testing, because we expressly discussed that. As far as my immune system, I have never experienced any downgrade; not because it isn't true or been scientifically validated as a result of AAS usage, but because I take a large amount of health bolstering supplements at all times.
yes, i also take a lot of health and immune boosters.

but i think we are ahead of the curve, most docs aren't up to date on otc supps.

i told a guy at work about hawthorn and celery seed, he was able to stop bp medications-his doc actually got pissed.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
most docs aren't up to date on otc supps.
Behind? That's putting it very... very... nicely.

i told a guy at work about hawthorn and celery seed, he was able to stop bp medications-his doc actually got pissed.
Gee, wonder why... I mean, their main purpose of career is to get the patient 'better' right? Hmmmmmm. (rolls eyes)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Behind? That's putting it very... very... nicely.

Gee, wonder why... I mean, their main purpose of career is to get the patient 'better' right? Hmmmmmm. (rolls eyes)
this worries me about some doctors as I'm sure a few of them do this.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
BLOOD RESULTS HAVE LANDED!

I will be posting pictures of my blood results very soon. Discussed all the parameters with my doctor today, and wouldn't ya know it (and to his shock, or dismay, who knows) I'm HEALTHY! :phone: Tell everyone!!!

Yep - after all the doom and gloom and naysayers surrounding my cycle shenanigans regarding Superdrol for months on end AND M1T along with high dosages of Testosterone and Trenbolone injections, not only is my blood pressure, blood sugar, liver value, and kidney health all perfect... but my testosterone is recovered and well within reference range (not to mention my LH is ELEVATED above reference range).

I wonder what what could have made such an impact on my speedy recovery from the wickedly suppressive cycle in UNDER SIX WEEKS!? :lol:

4 Month Cycle... 6 Week Recovery. BOO-FREAKING-YAH.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good work brotha! And congrats! I'm telling ya after reading your log I might being changing my name to corruptcop lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you and ozzy osborne-freaks of nature, lol

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Good work brotha! And congrats! I'm telling ya after reading your log I might being changing my name to corruptcop lol
Haha - yeahhhhhh man! As I have coined... it isn't the 'dark' side, it's the 'enlightened' side. Quote me.

There is NOTHING to be frowned upon or about, reigning in your own athletic potential through calculated anabolic actualization. Science offers us the utility to realize our ambitions, refusing to harness the irrefutable power therein is a pitfall of reason devoid of sound logic other than unrestrained stupidity or the desirous urge to spout superiority by claiming all-natural status. All natural is a misnomer, an impossible pursuit, a faulty laughable objective.

BLOOD RESULT PROOF BELOW
To the unbelievers that believe oral even doubly dosed concomitantly administered steroids should never be used, let alone for prolonged periods.

This once again, after years of self application and past blood panels, proves my theorems and teachings as validated.

NOTE: I am only six weeks into PCT... don't lose sight of that fact - PLUS I just started Need 2 Guard 2 days ago and will only be improving from here. Yes, "More isn't better, it's NOT ENOUGH!"

Attachments

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats awesome Outstanding!

Glad you're fully recovered and blood tests came back great after that HEAVY ass cycle!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome Outstanding!

Glad you're fully recovered and blood tests came back great after that HEAVY ass cycle!
Thanks a lot... I did want to mention a couple more things I have been thinking about since my last post:

1. My LH is very high in the reference range, which is indicative of the fact my Test levels are still on the rise and continuing to recover and elevate
2. My blood was drawn LAST Saturday, meaning this was actually only after FIVE weeks of PCT (a stunningly speedy recovery)
3. All things scrutinized, all I have to work on is Cholesterol... not bad after a FOUR MONTH cycle of multiple months of Superdrol and a few weeks of M1T.

Anyone have advice on how to improve Cholesterol levels?

PS: What's up with the forum? It's white now, or am I have some sort of technical problem? Looks horrible.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks a lot... I did want to mention a couple more things I have been thinking about since my last post:

1. My LH is very high in the reference range, which is indicative of the fact my Test levels are still on the rise and continuing to recover and elevate
2. My blood was drawn LAST Saturday, meaning this was actually only after FIVE weeks of PCT (a stunningly speedy recovery)
3. All things scrutinized, all I have to work on is Cholesterol... not bad after a FOUR MONTH cycle of multiple months of Superdrol and a few weeks of M1T.

Anyone have advice on how to improve Cholesterol levels?

PS: What's up with the forum? It's white now, or am I have some sort of technical problem? Looks horrible.
fish oil and niacin-i hate the white background too.:thumbsdown:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
fish oil and niacin-i hate the white background too.:thumbsdown:
So it isn't just my computer... too bad. The all-white makes it look cheap.

Anyway, so looks like Niacin will be added indefinitely - what are the therapeutic daily dosages?

I have been taking 12g of fish oil capsules per day for nearly 2 years... so looks like I need something a little more hefty. Thanks BigT!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So it isn't just my computer... too bad. The all-white makes it look cheap.

Anyway, so looks like Niacin will be added indefinitely - what are the therapeutic daily dosages?

I have been taking 12g of fish oil capsules per day for nearly 2 years... so looks like I need something a little more hefty. Thanks BigT!
look at a product called poseidon-if i double dose it the niacin rush is soo nice. my cholesterol levels are improved every time i use it-verified by bloods. very good/underrated product, imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey-all the way at the bottom of page on the left. select am dark.