Alpha's natty stack

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear it's smooth sailing. I think myprotein is doing a buy 2 get 1 free deal right now for your protein needs.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Had a great leg day today 5 sets of 8 on the squats then on leg press , extensions and curls I tried something new, on every set I did 10 reps with both legs then slightly dropped the weight and hit 5 reps each leg , reps were slow with a good squeeze , gave me a great pump. Still feeling better daily only thing I will note side effects wise, is the amount of acne on my shoulders and back is ridiculous I guess that's from the hormone imbalance and because I'm prone but I'm doubling up on the proactive. Another thing is I guess the laxogen is helping me heal quickly too, not just feeling less sore but also my right wrist feels perfectly fine even thou my left one is fucced (this has been going on before the andros) but also my lower back hasn't been in as much "pain" as normal , my shoulders feel fine and at the end of the cycle my right one was giving me some problems, I know the joints might have just been dry but feel even better then before so I'll give it up to the super laxo. Energy throughout the day has been great better then ever , definitely haven't lost anything I gained (probably still making gains lol) maybe a little extra chunk right now but that's my fault you guys know how every bulk ends lol and me and my girl haven't been doing the best at eating at home while I get the clean options it's still eating out (I.e. Got a plate of chicken with arugula last night) and even though I meal prepped she drags me out lol but I'm not too worried right now. other then that not much else as I said earlier I'm more then satisfied with how everything is back to normal if not better then normal, still got 2 more weeks of pct and then a couple months of nothingness lol , need to order some new protein today if only @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=240038" target="_blank">smith_69</a></u> would drop that proSYNC id be good but now I gotta go out and actually choose something lol
[video=youtube;pe_bkijv6f0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe_bkijv6f0[/video]

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Got some of this stuff today for my arm workout definitely some skin tearing pumps triceps where on fire after some 20 second rep dip machine dips and biceps were bursting after my finisher overall good workout, energy levels are still going up and getting better daily I'm not a zombie towards the end of the day which is great , tomorrow will be halfway thru pct and it's all going good
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1466161822.929848.jpg

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
If you love the pump look into BFR, just wear a tank top or else you're rip your gym shirt to shreds :D

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
If you love the pump look into BFR, just wear a tank top or else you're rip your gym shirt to shreds :D
He'll yeah I'm actually ordering some this weekend from Amazon been debating it for too long cuz my training partner has some but I've only been able to use me a couple times they're freaking awesome

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I broke one of mine while training quads :(

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
I'm also ordering some bfr straps this weekend. Everyone seems to love it!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I'm also ordering some bfr straps this weekend. Everyone seems to love it!
mine just arrived (self-proclaimed Amazon Prime junkie!). Tomorrow is back/bis, so I will give them a shot then

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
He'll yeah I wanna do my bicep finisher (which from now on shall be known as Alpha curls lol) in them you know how awesome that would be. Give it a shot grab a 40 lb bar and the 20lb dbs and keep doing switching when you hit failure until you get to 90 seconds the pump I get is beyond ridiculous in bands it'd be crazy
Sparkss do that as a finisher tomorrow and let me know how it goes if you do bro!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I will give it a shot, although with lower weights. I am tentative on any bicep movements due to them having to re-attach the top of my bicep (to the back of my shoulder blade) as part of the reconstructive surgery. So I am kind of chicken about going too heavy. Those BB and DB weights are my regular workout weights LOL. Which is why I have been looking at the BFR bands, to try to make some progress even though I am stuck on the smaller end of the weights.

Plus, I work out at home w/ a set of powerblocks (only), although I do have the BB attachment, to switch from BB to DB on a super set would be a PITA :). Hmmmm, although I could make it work, now that I think of it. Empty the BB weighs in at 25 (had to go look :)) and I can go light on the DBs and super set them that way. Since I am on the lower end of weight capacity anyways, I could (will) use that as my finisher. I will report back tomorrow, although I suspect I am asking for trouble diving in with that finisher super set for my first time using BFR bands LOL. Sounds like fun!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I will give it a shot, although with lower weights. I am tentative on any bicep movements due to them having to re-attach the top of my bicep (to the back of my shoulder blade) as part of the reconstructive surgery. So I am kind of chicken about going too heavy. Those BB and DB weights are my regular workout weights LOL. Which is why I have been looking at the BFR bands, to try to make some progress even though I am stuck on the smaller end of the weights.

Plus, I work out at home w/ a set of powerblocks (only), although I do have the BB attachment, to switch from BB to DB on a super set would be a PITA :). Hmmmm, although I could make it work, now that I think of it. Empty the BB weighs in at 25 (had to go look :)) and I can go light on the DBs and super set them that way. Since I am on the lower end of weight capacity anyways, I could (will) use that as my finisher. I will report back tomorrow, although I suspect I am asking for trouble diving in with that finisher super set for my first time using BFR bands LOL. Sounds like fun!
Damn ok then yeah go lighter lmao specially with the bfr , you're only suppose to wear them for the last 15 minutes anyways I'm pretty sure lol so throw them on, give that a shot, and get a huge pump and post some bicep nudez lol I'll be looking for them !

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Also everybody go watch central intelligence it's ****ing awesome

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ahh, cool, will check it out, thanks!
Lol bro at very least YouTube the trailer asap I was waiting for this movie for a long time and I don't usually even go to the theatre

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Meh Kevin Hart seems to be the same character as every other film he's in. Think I'll wait on this one!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Meh Kevin Hart seems to be the same character as every other film he's in. Think I'll wait on this one!!
It's still Kevin hart but he's more serious in this one it's like they change roles the Rock is the comedian and Kevin was the serious one in the 4 years I've been with my girl we've only gone to the movies about 4 times but this one was definitely worth it bro some good laughs and a crap ton of action lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
New PR alert ! New PR alert ladies and germs we have ourselves a brand new PR! 315x5 on the bench press! I went in and said you know I haven't been able to get it let me start doing a 5x5 structure program drop down to 285 and progress by 5-10 lbs weekly but when I walked in the gym I saw one of my boys I don't see in there too often and started getting the idea to go for it. So when I loaded 275 I looked at it and said FVCCK that ! And switched it for 315 told him to spot me with no lift off he yelled at me I smacked myself and before you know it I was on the 4th rep with both of us yelling out a bunch of curse words at me, he was calling me names I was going Super Saiyan and then that 5th rep went up smooth as a baby. Got confirmation from the audience of people watching that it was all clean reps and it was all good. It felt great, definitely proves I'm doing something right. After that though I might switch to focusing on incline and using flat as a secondary for a couple weeks with the goal of putting 315 up for one on incline. Great pump today great workout focused entirely on chest.

As far as pct goes today starts the 3rd week so I dropped nolva to .5ml = 10mgs so definitely looking forward to coming off it. Might get me some mass gainer powder to add some liquid calories to maybe get me up to 208-212 before I start to cut we will see. (Any recommendations on mass gainers are appreciated as I have mixed feelings about them)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Mass Gainers are usually over priced for small amounts of servings. But there are some BOGO deals on Muscle & Strength right now, ON has a good gainer but I don't know if that's in their sale and congrats on the PR, knew you could do it bro!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Mass Gainers are usually over priced for small amounts of servings. But there are some BOGO deals on Muscle & Strength right now, ON has a good gainer but I don't know if that's in their sale and congrats on the PR, knew you could do it bro!
Lol kind of explains my mixed feelings , but thanks bro ill check it out going to look for something local but I know a couple places price match so I'll pull that up . And thanks man it felt freaking awesome kind of makes me want to think about competing but idk if my strengths at that level yet. I know my squat and deadlift aren't but at least a bench only comp to see what it's like

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
You gotta "Tren hard" for those kind of meets lol *mostly* anyways.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
You gotta "Tren hard" for those kind of meets lol *mostly* anyways.
Lmao that's why I haven't yet , more thinking about doing it just to say I did it and see what it's like then to rub a medal in people's faces lol

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Damn 315x5! Nice job dude, and I thought I was awesome cus I hit 315x6 on squats today for the most I've ever repped out 315. You're benching as much as I squat lol.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Damn 315x5! Nice job dude, and I thought I was awesome cus I hit 315x6 on squats today for the most I've ever repped out 315. You're benching as much as I squat lol.
Nah that's awesome too bro! Lol and don't worry I only squat slightly more then I bench lmao , my 1 rep on squats is higher but for reps I probably couldn't do much more then that

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the PR, even more impressive to have done it during your PCT! I have been chicken about PHs due to concerns over PCT (I turn 50 next year and for some reason that # is freaking me out a bit, things just don't work like they used to and it is progressive LOL). Your PCT experience is encouraging, to say that least!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the PR, even more impressive to have done it during your PCT! I have been chicken about PHs due to concerns over PCT (I turn 50 next year and for some reason that # is freaking me out a bit, things just don't work like they used to and it is progressive LOL). Your PCT experience is encouraging, to say that least!
Hah thank you bro !! I was worried at first too cuz I had bad experience with what must have been suppression from Sarms but I didn't know what it was I just knew I was unmotivated and kinda depressed then I found out it's cuz I didn't pct correctly. That's why I have so much stuff in my pct I was too worried about feeling that way again but it's been great so far , feeling better then when I was on lol that SA has been great for my mood

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
He'll yeah I wanna do my bicep finisher (which from now on shall be known as Alpha curls lol) in them you know how awesome that would be. Give it a shot grab a 40 lb bar and the 20lb dbs and keep doing switching when you hit failure until you get to 90 seconds the pump I get is beyond ridiculous in bands it'd be crazy
Sparkss do that as a finisher tomorrow and let me know how it goes if you do bro!
I didn't get to workout yesterday, but I did today. I included your Alpha Curls finisher :). They felt good, although as they were also my first attempt at BFR I am not sure I was doing either one correctly LOL. I will definitely keep them in my arsenal for future workout though, thank for sharing them!! :D

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get to workout yesterday, but I did today. I included your Alpha Curls finisher :). They felt good, although as they were also my first attempt at BFR I am not sure I was doing either one correctly LOL. I will definitely keep them in my arsenal for future workout though, thank for sharing them!! :D
Haha for sure bro ! I trained with 2 people from work (1 Friday and 1 today) and both of them said the same thing after that finisher "damn it's been a long time since I've had such a good workout" had me cracking up they used the same exact phrase

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Nothing really to report today , forced rest day , I ate way too much this weekend which I'm ok with I woke up at 206. Energy is good moods still good , libidos good and all getting better daily , decided on ordering another SA. Decided not to go with the mass gainer instead I'm Planning out my recomp after pct gunna be 6-8 weeks goal is to stay at 200 and get leaner probably going to be ECY and possibly Forskolin with calories at 100+/- maintenance with as clean as possible foods. Let me know what you guys think too not losing muscle will be the main focus

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1466500290.672285.jpg
bout to kill some legs with this white flood! Shoutout again to Hyde and Sean1332 for the giveaway

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1466506572.448969.jpg
today's leg workout straight from Jims website , I know some of you guys aren't fans but this workout was killer unfortunately time wasn't on my side so had to cut out the walking lunges and my body said nope to those RDLs but will be going at this again on Sunday. The squats were amazing thou I had 285 on the bar for the first 3 sets and pushed the 8 reps then had to drop it down to 225 for the last two sets because when I went to unrack 285 on the 4th set my legs laughed at me, my damn quad almost popped off (@smith_69 lol). At the end of the workout I dropped my water on the ground . Choices had to be made . My water bottle did not make it out of the gym lol. The pump was literally out of this world and the intensity and focus were on point with the white flood.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
He does have some good workouts, I'm just more of a fan of Arnold's volume on volume trainers.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
He does have some good workouts, I'm just more of a fan of Arnold's volume on volume trainers.
Yeah I still haven't decided a program to stick with I just liked this one cuz ur suppose to go heavy on everything and push it for the reps and that's what I was going for today lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I still haven't decided a program to stick with I just liked this one cuz ur suppose to go heavy on everything and push it for the reps and that's what I was going for today lol
Oh don't get me wrong. Stick with the program you're on now. When it's time to change you can look at the Arnie Blueprint.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Oh don't get me wrong. Stick with the program you're on now. When it's time to change you can look at the Arnie Blueprint.
I'm not on one yet lol I'm still undecided after finishing my last program (last week on cycle) I haven't really picked one kind of been going in there and free styling it lol more then likely will give blueprint a shot just gotta pick the right day to start lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
The workouts last literally like hours long. so you might be better off doing Stoppani's program if you don't have all that kind of spare hours.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Nothing really to report today , forced rest day , I ate way too much this weekend which I'm ok with I woke up at 206. Energy is good moods still good , libidos good and all getting better daily , decided on ordering another SA. Decided not to go with the mass gainer instead I'm Planning out my recomp after pct gunna be 6-8 weeks goal is to stay at 200 and get leaner probably going to be ECY and possibly Forskolin with calories at 100+/- maintenance with as clean as possible foods. Let me know what you guys think too not losing muscle will be the main focus
Also, in regards to this, if your deficit is mild-moderate you won't risk losing too much muscle till you get close to single digit body fat. Just train your ass off 4-5 days a week on weights, keep protein high, and cardio moderate and you'll be fine.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Also, in regards to this, if your deficit is mild-moderate you won't risk losing too much muscle till you get close to single digit body fat. Just train your ass off 4-5 days a week on weights, keep protein high, and cardio moderate and you'll be fine.
Thanks brother, you know how it is always wanting to be bigger but always wanting to be leaner lol that's why I hate cutting but that's the plan right now train 5 days a week , and keep macros at 350p 275-325c and 75f with ECY and cardio minimum 4 times a week, hoping just to lean out without shrinking too much lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
yeah it's so damn nerve wracking, the worse is losing strength thought.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
yeah it's so damn nerve wracking, the worse is losing strength thought.
Hell yeah that's why I usually do a 5 3 2 program when I'm cutting its helped out cuz after my first big cut I went from hitting 300s to struggling to put up 275 for 1

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Try the kris gethin 12 week muscle builder! I love it dude. Rep ranges and lifting styles change weekly. I liked the Arnold program but it got super boring really fast

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Try the kris gethin 12 week muscle builder! I love it dude. Rep ranges and lifting styles change weekly. I liked the Arnold program but it got super boring really fast
Thanks man ! Building a nice list to look through here lol