Alpha's natty stack

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the concern everybody but it's not all that bad I'll heal at some point lol. I go back to my branch from training for new position this week so I spent all day shopping for new suits so it was an expensive pain in the ass but I was able to get what I needed at least . Which means a little less money for supps so the Epicurus and Hercules will have to wait till next Friday hopefully there still a sale going on I'll keep my eye on it

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I was very wrong, this is what happens when your tired at the end of the day and your girlfriend tells you something that you say no way to and know is wrong but still believe it because she's on her phone and you want to share the information and then after you share you realize how wrong you are

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was very wrong, this is what happens when your tired at the end of the day and your girlfriend tells you something that you say no way to and know is wrong but still believe it because she's on her phone and you want to share the information and then after you share you realize how wrong you are
8c06a2aa179fc1d4f606b91d97a9d672.jpg

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Now that we've discovered I'm really just an idiot who plays with weights and pills let me try to distract you with this super cool shirt I got for $7
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1466908075.822820.jpg

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lmao thanks bro Lucky brand always comes through

On another note gut feels good so leg day shall take place today in just a few shakes might throw in some arms so I can participate in the challenge as my finisher !

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1466950115.289611.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1466950123.504138.jpg
after hairygrandpa 's challenge this was up there with the most painful skin ripping pumps I've had and I only took white flood today no other pump boosters it was great leg workout before was great too . kick ass workout for sure today

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Guts feeling fine now probably just pulled something but I will be going in now to kill some back !

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, did you heard? You now can do the challenge fresh - not as a finisher! And it's free too!

LOL

Today I'll try to beat your numbers.
BTW, 391 is now top.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Guts feeling fine now probably just pulled something but I will be going in now to kill some back !
Good, but now mine felt funny on BBOR, I think I stole your injury, lucky me lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Hey, did you heard? You now can do the challenge fresh - not as a finisher! And it's free too!

LOL

Today I'll try to beat your numbers.
BTW, 391 is now top.
Lmao good to know now I aim for 500 we get three attempts too right ?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lmao good to know now I aim for 500 we get three attempts too right ?
As much attempts as you like.
Changing of plans for me, will do the second challenge today as a warm-up for shoulders. ( may turn out a finisher and I call it a day afterwards)
As an old fart, my tris are still touched after Saturdays arms day.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
As much attempts as you like.
Changing of plans for me, will do the second challenge today as a warm-up for shoulders. ( may turn out a finisher and I call it a day afterwards)
As an old fart, my tris are still touched after Saturdays arms day.
Ok nice I'll be doing the second challenge tomorrow after pumpkin day and contemplating wether to give this a second try after arm day or after chest day arm day would be Wednesday chest day would be Friday both at 5 am

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm blushing....

Y'all good people. But not gonna *****foot about it, I'm excited about Epicurus. Highest dose of epi per cap (that I'm aware of) with the Tetrasorb. Will be in my rep request every month, bet that.
Im most excited to compare it to other stuff... I haven't really had much luck with epic products so maybe its just a dose/delivery combo that I've needed. def gonna give it one more shot though with the new combo or dose and delivery

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Just had to drop $550 on a doc visit for my pooch , plus bad news of the $3-4K surgery he has coming up for his torn Acl looks like I'll be going full natty no supps till the end of the year :( really hoping to get that Epicurus log so that can help hold me over along with the stuff I got stocked up ,
no supps+hurt pup-money=sh1tty day today but at least I got a kick ass workout in this morning freaking killed shoulders got a beautiful pump, my boy told me I went from a "how'dhe" to a "I can see that" lmao been a joke we've had going for a while but his reason for saying that was that I'm looking big and lean so good self boost there. Besides life sucking right now pct is going great I couldn't imagine feeling like crap and dealing with this I'd probably jump out a window just like the king in GOT lmao

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just had to drop $550 on a doc visit for my pooch , plus bad news of the $3-4K surgery he has coming up for his torn Acl looks like I'll be going full natty no supps till the end of the year :( really hoping to get that Epicurus log so that can help hold me over along with the stuff I got stocked up ,
no supps+hurt pup-money=sh1tty day today but at least I got a kick ass workout in this morning freaking killed shoulders got a beautiful pump, my boy told me I went from a "how'dhe" to a "I can see that" lmao been a joke we've had going for a while but his reason for saying that was that I'm looking big and lean so good self boost there. Besides life sucking right now pct is going great I couldn't imagine feeling like crap and dealing with this I'd probably jump out a window just like the king in GOT lmao
I feel you, not everyone would spend so much money on a dog.
To be honest, after having a lot of pets in my life and sacrificing nerves- and money on them, I'm changed -my wife too.
The last OP we did on our cat who got into an accident crossing the road, they put a titanium nail into his leg to heal the fracture.The cat was never the same afterwards. Since then we put our pets to sleep when major problems surfaces to not prolong suffering, like bad dysplasia in my dogs, cancer or other major illnesses. It was a gradual change and going through a lot of pets that changed us.

I share this to give you my support but also to remind you, that "helping" a pet, often only "helps" you to cope... not the pet.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Spoiler alert! Lol.

Sorry about your dog and the cost bro. Have two of my own. I know everyone is different but I think I would spend any amount of money possible to make them better again. Hopefully you get picked up for that awesome log opportunity!! You're andro log was badass bro, it's exactly what they are looking for.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Spoiler alert! Lol.

Sorry about your dog and the cost bro. Have two of my own. I know everyone is different but I think I would spend any amount of money possible to make them better again. Hopefully you get picked up for that awesome log opportunity!! You're andro log was badass bro, it's exactly what they are looking for.
Lmao my bad on the spoiler !
Trust me I'm worried about the money but I'd never think twice I'd spend anything to get them 100% he's gunna be Irondog now with iron knees haha , thanks bro!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I feel you, not everyone would spend so much money on a dog.
To be honest, after having a lot of pets in my life and sacrificing nerves- and money on them, I'm changed -my wife too.
The last OP we did on our cat who got into an accident crossing the road, they put a titanium nail into his leg to heal the fracture.The cat was never the same afterwards. Since then we put our pets to sleep when major problems surfaces to not prolong suffering, like bad dysplasia in my dogs, cancer or other major illnesses. It was a gradual change and going through a lot of pets that changed us.

I share this to give you my support but also to remind you, that "helping" a pet, often only "helps" you to cope... not the pet.
Thanks HG appreciate the words, I've thought about that but the doc that while this is serious it is in no way life threatening or anything apparently smaller dogs can live the rest of their lives without even having the surgery but not the case with a 105lb beast who likes to run and jump and dive on people like an acrobat lol just want him healthy again to have him dash leap and tackle me when I get home from work again , right now he spends his day on cloud 9 off the pain meds lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks HG appreciate the words, I've thought about that but the doc that while this is serious it is in no way life threatening or anything apparently smaller dogs can live the rest of their lives without even having the surgery but not the case with a 105lb beast who likes to run and jump and dive on people like an acrobat lol just want him healthy again to have him dash leap and tackle me when I get home from work again , right now he spends his day on cloud 9 off the pain meds lol
Please believe me when I say, I'm obsessed with my pets.
I'll take it as far as: pet before human, if the human is a stranger -and for that statement, I may deserve some bashing.
After all those years, I came to understand what caring really means, when it comes to use my power as an owner to willfully decide about the pets faith.
If it is treatable with a high chance for recovery and no repercussion for the pet afterwards, yes, I would do it, even if its expensive.
I would take in consideration the lifespan of the dog first. My dogs were all huge, with all the problems they tend to have (displasia the more dominant).
A large breed may live only up to 9 years, especially molosser, like great danes or mastiffs. If the dog is in his last 1-3 years, depending on the illness, I would pull the plug nowadays. Not out of malice, -out of compassion.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Please believe me when I say, I'm obsessed with my pets.
I'll take it as far as: pet before human, if the human is a stranger -and for that statement, I may deserve some bashing.
After all those years, I came to understand what caring really means, when it comes to use my power as an owner to willfully decide about the pets faith.
If it is treatable with a high chance for recovery and no repercussion for the pet afterwards, yes, I would do it, even if its expensive.
I would take in consideration the lifespan of the dog first. My dogs were all huge, with all the problems they tend to have (displasia the more dominant).
A large breed may live only up to 9 years, especially molosser, like great danes or mastiffs. If the dog is in his last 1-3 years, depending on the illness, I would pull the plug nowadays. Not out of malice, -out of compassion.
No I understand your point 100% ! And trust me no bashing I would pick any dog over people on almost any occasion sometimes that even includes spending time with my dog over people no joke , he's only 4 years old thou and no signs of any displasia or anything he's a healthy pup besides the torn acl which is just from being active + weight unfortunately I truly believe and hope a full speedy recovery will come at the end of the operation

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I understand your point 100% ! And trust me no bashing I would pick any dog over people on almost any occasion sometimes that even includes spending time with my dog over people no joke , he's only 4 years old thou and no signs of any displasia or anything he's a healthy pup besides the torn acl which is just from being active + weight unfortunately I truly believe and hope a full speedy recovery will come at the end of the operation
Man the vets over there are expensive, damn. I thought for that money you would give him a hip replacement or something, LOL!
Now I understand your decision better. Money does not make as happy as the love and loyalty of your dog, go for it!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Man the vets over there are expensive, damn. I thought for that money you would give him a hip replacement or something, LOL!
Now I understand your decision better. Money does not make as happy as the love and loyalty of your dog, go for it!
Lmao I completely understand what you were saying but I was like damn I'm not putting my boy down for a torn acl I was thinking "this man must but say off with his head over a broken toe nail" lmao

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1467194358.596911.jpg
I will be giving this legal substance a try today lol , my boys over at my favorite nutrition store hooked me up so hopefully it will be a grand arm day

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Decent arm day got a pump, definitely didn't stim me out of my skull but I now believe I'm immune to being stimmed out of my skull :( definitely a decent pump thou , I fear I will have to be getting my wrist checked soon as it feels worse each morning , as far as pct goes I definitely believe I got the job done , mood is up , energy is up, the boys are hanging low , although it was nice to make the gains it's definitely just as nice to feel normal again

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Great......Now I'm going to spend the next 3 months trying to find that shirt
Lmao Lucky brand bro ! Probably on their website or any of their outlet stores that's my favorite brand for clothing

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No luck on their website, and closest store is about 130 miles one way. Guess I gotta decide how bad I want one. Either way, I'm blaming you!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
No luck on their website, and closest store is about 130 miles one way. Guess I gotta decide how bad I want one. Either way, I'm blaming you!
Lmao sorry brother I just checked with the store near me cuz I know they'll ship it but they said none left ether

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I was talking too much about how good my pct had been and I got punished for t I guess lol, felt like making a necklace out of a rope and diving off the top of a building today , long day , feel beat up its 8pm but I feel like death . Not saying it has anything to do with pct it was just life hit me like a train today but it's all good just keep pushing tomorrow will be a better day

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
But slight good news too! And this is an update for pct , acne has considerably gone down. As I've said before I'm extremely prone to it to the point where if I look at chocolate I get 2 zits instantly. I had controlled it before cycle but towards the end of the cycle and first week of pct I was breaking out like a kid in puberty . Also as far as weight right now (as in right this second) I'm sitting pretty at 204.0 so probably like 2 bills in the morning . Nothing else has changed as I said just feeling normal again , slightly better actually. Been getting some compliments too, guts bigger then I'd like but fucc it being called big is worth it and hearing "I bet you can bench 315 easy" is a nice compliment too

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
But slight good news too! And this is an update for pct , acne has considerably gone down. As I've said before I'm extremely prone to it to the point where if I look at chocolate I get 2 zits instantly. I had controlled it before cycle but towards the end of the cycle and first week of pct I was breaking out like a kid in puberty . Also as far as weight right now (as in right this second) I'm sitting pretty at 204.0 so probably like 2 bills in the morning . Nothing else has changed as I said just feeling normal again , slightly better actually. Been getting some compliments too, guts bigger then I'd like but fucc it being called big is worth it and hearing "I bet you can bench 315 easy" is a nice compliment too
Nice dude. Glad pct is going well. Also glad to hear your acne is starting to go away. My shoulders look like a ****ing pizza lol.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Nice dude. Glad pct is going well. Also glad to hear your acne is starting to go away. My shoulders look like a ****ing pizza lol.
Lmao my shoulders are still pretty bad but since I wear suits everyday to work my face is the only thing I care about, it throws everything off I ****ing hate it and it's bad the only thing that's actually worked is proactive. When there's too many dots to play connect the dots there is a problem lmao

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ok yesterday was a rest day and I felt beat up again that's just from life . Today was legs and was hoping to go in there and kill it but even with a fat scoop of WF I couldn't wake myself up , I still got a good workout but just wasn't intense as hell how I like my leg days , went to go 315 for 5 on squats and gave up at 2 not because I couldn't do it but mentally I gave up so I'm pretty pissed off about that , ended up doing 295 5x5 but last week I did 305 and I know I could do 315 but again just tired , on top of that it's Friday and the first of the month so I have to mentally be ready for a long ass day of work , bringing my alphamine with me today for sure

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I buy the equate brand zit scrub at walmart, it keeps the acne pretty mild. I still get a few spots here or there though.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I buy the equate brand zit scrub at walmart, it keeps the acne pretty mild. I still get a few spots here or there though.
Thanks bro! Ima grab me some at least for shoulders and back, my face I've tried everything but the only thing that works is proactive. It's definitely clearing up again thou my girl even mentioned it last night so that also tells me my hormones aren't all over the place anymore lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro! Ima grab me some at least for shoulders and back, my face I've tried everything but the only thing that works is proactive. It's definitely clearing up again thou my girl even mentioned it last night so that also tells me my hormones aren't all over the place anymore lol
Mine takes some sadistic pleasure in popping mine. It sucks but my shoulders and back look great.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Mine takes some sadistic pleasure in popping mine. It sucks but my shoulders and back look great.
Lmfao I knew it couldn't be just mine , often we have to come to terms on how many she can squeeze ... and somehow she never sticks to that number ... and then if I say no more I turn into a disgusting pig lmao

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
The one time she would leave one alone that really hurt, so I grabbed her bewb really hard.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas my bad for no update yesterday it was a rest day and nothing really to note , today is pretty much the last day of everything exactly 4 weeks of pct/natty stack ... And it was one hell of a day! I two scooped White Flood for chest day in the name of America ! Along with a sample of 24 hour pump , my epic , my Alphamax , triumph and a fat pump of Sustain Alpha on my chest preworkout . Yeah the workout was intense as fucc , I loved every second of it , at one point I had to take my headphones of and just breath for a second as I was trapped in my own bubble lol I'll post the workout for the fucc of it
Incline bar 5x5
45 and 135 warmups
245x5 245x3 235x5 235x5 235x2+135x5 drop set
Flat press 3x6-8
225x8 275x5 225x8 225x8
Db incline press 3x6-8
90x8 90x8 90x8
Cable flyers 3x10-12
50x12 50x12 50x12
Straight down flies
30x12 30x12 30x12 (slow reps)
Then some triceps and abs and then the shoulder challenge
Weight this morning after emptying the tank was 201.8 so down 5lbs from the heaviest i was in the last 3 months but I'm sure that was water weight as my strength is still up there still feel the weights lighter then ever. feel dense all over idk how else to explain it. Still have some chunk I want to get rid of but like I said in the very beginning of the andro cycle I knew it was coming and I'm not worried about it. Was planning on cutting after this but don't feel it necessary yet I'm going to try to stay slightly above maintenance calories and see where to go from here stil going to keep the SA going for now and some test fuel from twin labs just cuz I have it . Was planning on picking up some more epicat and laxo to keep that going as well but money got real tight due to unseen necessary expenses so I'm going to hold off unless I get picked for one of the Sparta logs which would be pretty dope . Overall I feel the natty stack worked great along with my pct I've kept everything I gained it feels like and no damage was done that can't be undone by tightening up the diet some more, not gunna lie been pretty careless with it , not eating junk but doing more IIFYM kind of eating while still clean it's not what I would eat in a cut but like I said nothing that can't be undone. I would like to review each supplement but I don't think that'd be right cuz I wouldn't be able to pinpoint what each one would do so overall i give the stack a 5/5 !

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't finish the log without some added food porn
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1467762657.469960.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1467762664.288181.jpg
definitely could be leaner but overall the weight gain was worth it

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
not bad bro- impressive