New Natty Anabolic

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to decide which natty anabolic to try/run next. I'm no newb to natty anabolics, having tried probably around fifty or more over the years.
(Anabeta, Pink Magic, Animal Stak(s), ARA, PA, Follidrone, Vector, Anabolic Effect, MusclePlex, Recomp20 to name a few)
So was wondering what others have had good results with and would recommend. Will be running alongside a small surplus and hypertrophy focussed training.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We offer a lot of great natural anabolics across the brands, many of which I believe you've already tried.

For me, if I had to pick only one, it would probably be Anabolic XT.

Here are a list of my favorites that come to mind:
Natural test boosters:
I included links for anyone reading that wants to be able to read the write ups.

My next run is going to be what I did last fall, which gave me the best results of any stack I've ever ran - Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Recomp20, Pepti-Plex, and Phosphatidic Acid XT. Probably will add Ecdy-Plex too.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We offer a lot of great natural anabolics across the brands, many of which I believe you've already tried.

For me, if I had to pick only one, it would probably be Anabolic XT.

Here are a list of my favorites that come to mind:
Natural test boosters:
I included links for anyone reading that wants to be able to read the write ups.

My next run is going to be what I did last fall, which gave me the best results of any stack I've ever ran - Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Recomp20, Pepti-Plex, and Phosphatidic Acid XT. Probably will add Ecdy-Plex too.
Anabolic Effect ✔
Recomp20 ✔
Phosphatidic Acid XT ✔
Cloma-Plex ✔
X-Gels ✔
MusclePlex ✔
Optimize-T ✔
M-Test ✔

Looks like Anabolic XT is my way forward.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic Effect ✔
Recomp20 ✔
Phosphatidic Acid XT ✔
Cloma-Plex ✔
X-Gels ✔
MusclePlex ✔
Optimize-T ✔
M-Test ✔

Looks like Anabolic XT is my way forward.
I think you'll really like Anabolic XT. I look forward to hearing your feedback on it.

You may have seen the thread on it, but here's a link for anyone that wants to read the intro and feedback thread on it:

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you'll really like Anabolic XT. I look forward to hearing your feedback on it.

You may have seen the thread on it, but here's a link for anyone that wants to read the intro and feedback thread on it:

How does Pepti-Plex compare to Anabolic-XT in terms of muscle building potential? I know they work via different pathways, but which would be better suited to use with a calorific surplus and hypertrophy focussed training plan.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How does Pepti-Plex compare to Anabolic-XT in terms of muscle building potential? I know they work via different pathways, but which would be better suited to use with a calorific surplus and hypertrophy focussed training plan.
It's really hard to compare the two because they're completely different and work completely differently.

Anabolic XT is a great natural anabolic muscle builder and if the goal is just strength and muscle, that would be my choice.

The beauty of Pepti-Plex is how much/what all it does - you have so many benefits from one product. It is a natural anabolic muscle builder but is also what one would consider an anti-aging/longevity product as well in that it helps with building and retaining muscle, strength, endurance, recovery, mood, and it is amazing for muscle health and muscle healing and aches and pains. It has helped the tissue damage in my leg tremendously, and in the Pepti-Plex thread, some others have shared how much its helped them with injuries as well.

I had ran Pepti-Plex for awhile and took a break to see how much it was helping - big mistake bc it was helping even more than I thought it was. It's a year round supplement for me at this point, bc I've never used anything that helped as much with my autoimmune condition and the aches and pains as it does. It's the closest to normal I've felt with that since being diagnosed with it years ago.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What did you notice and what results have you guys had with Anabolic-XT?
Hopefully they'll reply as well.

For me, it was muscle gains, strength, improved endurance especially late in my workouts - like my strength was up a lot on the later sets in my workouts.

And a big thing for me was motivation to train. I don't enjoy training like a lot of people do; I commend those that do, but I don't enjoy it. I workout for the results, but I can honestly say that when I was on Anabolic XT, its the only time in probably 10+ years I actually felt compelled to train and wanted to train. Matter of fact, it wasn't long after me ending my cycle of it that I wound up slacking off and not being consistent for a few months; it was like a whole different world in terms of my motivation and outlook on training. When I was in my Anabolic XT run, I looked forward to it but after I stopped, within a few weeks it was like a chore again.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loved my SNS Optimize-T, SNS Anabolic XT, SNS Pepti-Plex run, recovery, mood, energy, stamina, strength, libido and it had a nice recomping effect as well which I was going for. I was also under a lot of stress at the time and still was making progress.

I also just finished a Competitive Edge Labs - Epi-Plex run for 2 months in hindsight I should have gone three loved it, I'm stacking it with SNS Cardiovascular Support XT, and SNS Pepti-Plex, the pumps are absurd and seemingly last all day, also had great effects on recovery, energy, strength and recomp.

I'm also a great responder to Ecydesterone and Turkesterone so loved that when I've tried it similar effects as well but it has a more hardening effect on me, I get a denser muscular look.

The next stack I have on deck after my anti-aging protocol that I do every year is going to be 3 months of bulking with -

CEL Anabolic Effect, SNS Anabolic XT, SNS Optimize T, SNS Cardiovascular XT, SNS Pepti-Plex.

I hope this helps and all the best with what you pick, looking forward to hear how it works for you.
Cheers !

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the best way of dosing Anabolic-XT?
Empty stomach?
With food?
Pre-Workout?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What's the best way of dosing Anabolic-XT?
Empty stomach?
With food?
Pre-Workout?
Anabolic XT can be taken with food or on an empty stomach, whatever is more convenient for you.

The suggested use is 3 capsules twice daily, but there are some people that prefer to do all 6 caps about 30 minutes to an hour before working out and then 3 caps twice on their off days.

For me, I stuck to the 3 caps twice per day. I workout at night, so I do 3 capsules in the morning and then 3 caps about 30 minutes to an hour prior to working out. I like the spaced out dosing bc it helps me with motivation and feeling better overall.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic XT is the correct answer. I'm into my second bottle this run, and I've done a bunch of bottles before.
Agreed here! You definitely can't go wrong with Anabolic XT by SNS! Will yield some nice results for sure.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Havent used a ton of natty supps in recent years but i liked recomp 20 and ursa major. I wouldnt say eithr is Necessarily a muscle builder but they both had very positive effects on body comp. Recomp 20 seemed to improve my mood.

If your already putting the work in then adding stuff like those, or those 2 specifically will help. Plus if your eating in a surplus those should help keep you from putting too much fat on if any. (If your bulking diet is within reason)

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic XT is the correct answer. I'm into my second bottle this run, and I've done a bunch of bottles before.
What results have you gotten/noticed whilst using Anabolic-XT?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Havent used a ton of natty supps in recent years but i liked recomp 20 and ursa major. I wouldnt say eithr is Necessarily a muscle builder but they both had very positive effects on body comp. Recomp 20 seemed to improve my mood.

If your already putting the work in then adding stuff like those, or those 2 specifically will help. Plus if your eating in a surplus those should help keep you from putting too much fat on if any. (If your bulking diet is within reason)
Recomp20 is basically a staple for me at this point. There's a few posts in a couple of Recomp20 threads (Including the intro thread) regarding my experiences and bloodwork results about it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What results have you gotten/noticed whilst using Anabolic-XT?
Given that I don't go to the gym, I only use kettlebells and do BJJ, I can't comment on effects on a true bulk. But I work extremely hard, and do gain size on AXT, but the most profound effect is leaning out, along with endurance and libido/wellbeing effects. Optimize T is more of a true test-booster, and I'm happy to cycle between the 2, a few bottles of each at a time, indefinitely. Optimize T is the best sleep supp I've used, and it's not even a sleep supp.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recomp20 is basically a staple for me at this point. There's a few posts in a couple of Recomp20 threads (Including the intro thread) regarding my experiences and bloodwork results about it.
I have a bottle on standby, I've never used it. I'll probably jump on it when I go on vacation for 2 weeks in June.

Bob1983

Awards
Pepti Plex is a staple for me but that's mainly for recovery/joint and muscle ache relief etc. I have ran Anabolic XT on a couple of occasions and always gain muscle/lean out whilst on it. If it's straight muscle building you're after you'll get on well with AXT. Great product!

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
This sounds solid. What was the structure and where will Ecdy-Plex sit for timing during the day?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This sounds solid. What was the structure and where will Ecdy-Plex sit for timing during the day?
I generally time most of my muscle building supplements twice per day - one dose in the morning, and one dose at night.

I workout at night, so on training days, I take them usually 30 minutes to an hour prior to working out. On non-training days, I use them around the same time of night.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabolic XT was amazing. Improved endurance, little strength increase, overall good mood. My recovery time was quick as well. It also increased my hunger quite a bit which I was hoping it wouldn’t do but that’s ok just wasn’t ready for it. My favorite supp so far along with Follidrone though not sure that’s considered an Anabolic.

AXT and FD seem to be the only 2 natty anabolic I have tried so far that I get mostly positives from. I also enjoyed the recomp affects of BMP but I always felt sick while taking it so that’s a no go for me.

When I quit taking AXT is when I found out how much I really enjoyed it. The drive to workout is not quite the same it was while on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic XT was amazing. Improved endurance, little strength increase, overall good mood. My recovery time was quick as well. It also increased my hunger quite a bit which I was hoping it wouldn’t do but that’s ok just wasn’t ready for it. My favorite supp so far along with Follidrone though not sure that’s considered an Anabolic.

AXT and FD seem to be the only 2 natty anabolic I have tried so far that I get mostly positives from. I also enjoyed the recomp affects of BMP but I always felt sick while taking it so that’s a no go for me.

When I quit taking AXT is when I found out how much I really enjoyed it. The drive to workout is not quite the same it was while on it.
Definitely agreed about Anabolic Effect and especially the motivation and drive to train while on it.

It wasn't long after my last cycle of it where I wound up slacking off and being inconsistent again - and when I was on it, I looked forward all day to training. And I'm someone that works out for the results, but can never say I honestly enjoy it, so that was an amazing benefit for me. I'm getting ready to start back on it in about a week myself.

I didn't notice any appetite increase on it, but I was I was eating regular meals and around 300 grams a day of protein when I was on it anyway.

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
I generally time most of my muscle building supplements twice per day - one dose in the morning, and one dose at night.

I workout at night, so on training days, I take them usually 30 minutes to an hour prior to working out. On non-training days, I use them around the same time of night.
Ok thanks. I'm 45 so Im looking for a solid stack. I have low(ish) test but not that low in order to go down TRT route.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely agreed about Anabolic Effect and especially the motivation and drive to train while on it.
I can dido and say the same for me. AE is one of my fav natty anabolics on the market!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

i agree with that as well .. and really feel that focus and drive from day1 .. just for that alone makes an excellect stuff to stack with

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok thanks. I'm 45 so Im looking for a solid stack. I have low(ish) test but not that low in order to go down TRT route.
I'm 45 myself and have a rare endocrinological condition in which my test is naturally low and my hormone levels don't trail like a normal persons. The best thing I've ever used for that is M-Test, which is why I use it year round now. Because it is part of my general health regimen, I was already using it when Optimize-T came out. I didn't stop taking M-Test to use Optimize-T, but I added Optimize-T to it and it helped both with bloodwork and feeling better.