Looking for best natty anabolic supplement opinions

john10960

Awards
Just as title states, looking for something to help boost strength during workouts and also of course for hypertrophy.

thanks in advance!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS PA-XT & SNS pepti-plex

john10960

Awards
Thanks!

do you stack them? I was looking at anabolic xt, do you think this combo would be better?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks!

do you stack them? I was looking at anabolic xt, do you think this combo would be better?
yeah i am stacking them 2 together right now and its awesome .. thats why i posted the threads you can see alot of users here love it as well.

Anabolic XT is awesome too .. you can run aXT + one of the 2 .. i still love phosphatic acid XT just for pure strength gains .. either of them will stack well with anabolic XT

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic XT is awesome too .. you can run aXT + one of the 2 .. i still love phosphatic acid XT just for pure strength gains .. either of them will stack well with anabolic XT
personal opinion (live and learn) these are some of the best but buy 2 bottles right out of the gate. AE and AXT start to really show themselves for me around week 3 so about the time I'm running out, I'm noticing it hitting nicely and regretting not having another bottle already in stock.

john10960

Awards
Thanks for replies. AE stands for? And I assume AXT = anabolic xt

im thinking I will start anabolic xt and phos acid xt stack

after I was sick for 4-5 days and out of gym, plus mostly fasted, I seemed to have lost some ground on my strength thresholds , especially on bench press which is getting to me!! Lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

after I was sick for 4-5 days and out of gym, plus mostly fasted, I seemed to have lost some ground on my strength thresholds , especially on bench press which is getting to me!! Lol
AE stands for CEL Anabolic Effect.

AXT stands for SNS Anabolic XT.

Those make for a great stack.

So for me, if I'm going all out, and this is more than a lot of people want to stack, but my perfect stack would be:

Anabolic XT
Anabolic Effect
Pepti-Plex
Phosphatidic Acid XT
Recomp20

^^^ You really can't go wrong mixing and matching to stack those however you would like to.

You mentioned you were thinking on Anabolic XT and Phosphatidic Acid XT - that is a great stack.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

this:

I dont' doubt anything Steve (SNS) says. of the below I've run everything except I haven't tried the recomp20 or peptiplex yet, I've liked all of their products though.

Anabolic XT
Anabolic Effect
Pepti-Plex
Phosphatidic Acid XT
Recomp20

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
personal opinion (live and learn) these are some of the best but buy 2 bottles right out of the gate. AE and AXT start to really show themselves for me around week 3 so about the time I'm running out, I'm noticing it hitting nicely and regretting not having another bottle already in stock.
Yup Anabolic Effect is great .. id say 3 bottles of each to run 12 weeks will provide you great endurance and strength gains.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you taking more basic things already?

If so something like:
Pepti-Plex (super well rounded for all training goals)
+
Anabolic Effect (strength, endurance, training progress) or Anabolic XT (vitality, pumps, body comp) or Phosphatidic Acid XT (strength, recovery) (depending on specific benefits you maybe lean more towards or combine some of these if you don't mind spending more)
+
Growth Factor XT (sleep and recovery) or Epi-Plex (endurance, pumps) or M-test/Optimize T (test booster of choice)

You can combine more of the above then just three and don't read too deep into the benefits I listed, that is just what I notice most personally from each. I don't have anything against doing more than three of those at a time and do from time to time, but that is kind of how I go about formulating my combos lately. :)

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BMP by far, the new version is doing heaps for me currently on a **** diet. I would recommend stacking it with Epitome AND brite for massive fat loss, I havent used brite before but read good things. Epitome I have used in the past and with a good diet got amazing results.

Havent tried SNS PA-XT & SNS pepti-plex, will give that a go after BMP

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

So for me, if I'm going all out, and this is more than a lot of people want to stack, but my perfect stack would be:

Anabolic XT
Anabolic Effect
Pepti-Plex
Phosphatidic Acid XT
Recomp20

^^^ You really can't go wrong mixing and matching to stack those however you would like to.

You mentioned you were thinking on Anabolic XT and Phosphatidic Acid XT - that is a great stack.
I would agree with this list here! All are awesome natural anabolics.

You can check out the natural anabolics section at Strong Supplement Shop for more options as well

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone try the Apollon Last Crusade? Looks pretty comprehensive even tho ARA is powder

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone try the Apollon Last Crusade? Looks pretty comprehensive even tho ARA is powder
The Arachidonic Acid would be 10% since its powder so it would only be 150 mg. actual ARA, so that's too low of a dose on that to really make any difference.

Its basically Phosphatidic Acid + Arjuna Turkestanica and low dose Epicatechin, so it just depends on what someone is looking for.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
Here are the ones that I am familiar with. Most of the ones that have been around for a while I have used. Many of the newer ones I haven't had the chance to try yet. Listed by company in no particular order:

Black Lion Research: Androgin, Vector, Follidrone

Evomuse: BMP, Myosynergy

Serious Nutrition Solutions: Prime XT, Phosphatidic Acid, Pepti-Plex, Anabolic XT, Recomp20, X-Gels, Growth Factor XT, Urolithin-B XT

Competitive Edge Labs: Ecdy-Plex, Anabolic Effect, Epi-Plex, Api-Plex

Huge Supplements: Sapogenix, Ecdysterone, Turkesterone, Arachidone, Epitech

Unbound Supplements: BYLD, Epicatechin

Redcon1: 11 Bravo, Halo

Apollon Nutrition: The Last Emperor

Core Nutritionals: Bolic

Alpha Lion: Superhuman Muscle

Muscle Addiction: Muscle Plex, Turkesterone, Beta-Ecdysterone

Psycho Pharma: Turkesterone, Ecdysterone

DNM Nutra: AlphaTurk, EpyTurk, Turkesterone, Ecdysterone

Molecular Nutrition: X-Factor

Last edited:
zSplit

zSplit

Awards
Just as title states, looking for something to help boost strength during workouts and also of course for hypertrophy.

thanks in advance!!
The only natural supplement aside from obvious ones like Creatine that is worth your time is Arachidonic Acid (ArA). Likewise, it is the only natural product that actually results in measurable and quantitative strength gains.

SNS' (X-Gels) or Molecular Nutrition's (X-Factor). Most other “natural muscle bodybuilding supplements” are pure marketing and borderline useless. Don't waste your money, if you're thinking that some natural supplement will ever provide pounds of muscle in months, a year, or years. They don't. They won't. At best, some will help with recovery, endurance/pumps and/or libido, but that's about all.

Some people can experience DOMS, joint-pain and/or headaches from ArA, but I've personally never experienced any of the three, even after 16-week cycles. DOMS were minimal; joint-pain/headaches were non-existent. 6 gels pre-workout; space them out on off-days; take them with a glycerol powder and carnitine. 8 weeks on; 4 weeks off. Contrary to what others say, yes, it should be taken on off-days.

Last edited:
thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Here are the ones that I am familiar with. Most of the ones that have been around for a while I have used. Many of the newer ones I haven't had the chance to try yet. Listed by company in no particular order:

Serious Nutrition Solutions: Phosphatidic Acid, Pepti-Plex, Anabolic XT, Recomp20, X-Gels, Growth Factor XT, Urolithin-B XT

what benefits did you notice from sapogenix?

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
what benefits did you notice from sapogenix?
I have four bottles but haven't had the chance to try it yet as I already had a backlog of stuff (Androgin, Ecdysterone, etc.) that I want to finish up first. I also picked up several bottles of The Last Emperor during one of the black friday sales that I may run first.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The only natural supplement aside from obvious ones like Creatine that is worth your time is Arachidonic Acid (ArA). Likewise, it is the only natural product that actually results in measurable and quantitative strength gains.

SNS' (X-Gels) or Molecular Nutrition's (X-Factor). Most other “natural muscle bodybuilding supplements” are pure marketing and borderline useless. Don't waste your money, if you're thinking that some natural supplement will ever provide pounds of muscle in months, a year, or years. They don't. They won't. At best, some will help with recovery, endurance/pumps and/or libido, but that's about all.

Some people can experience DOMS, joint-pain and/or headaches from ArA, but I've personally never experienced any of the three, even after 16-week cycles. DOMS were minimal; joint-pain/headaches were non-existent. 6 gels pre-workout; space them out on off-days; take them with a glycerol powder and carnitine. 8 weeks on; 4 weeks off. Contrary to what others say, yes, it should be taken on off-days.
Contrary to what this guy says, phosphatidic acid also results in “measurable and quantitative strength gains.” If I remember correctly, both the PA and AA studies were done at the University of Tampa.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
forskolin needs to be in this thread. it's weird how some supplements seemingly arent in vogue, even though they really work.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
How "anabolic" is it really? Isn't it mostly used for fat loss?
the weight went up on all my sets.

"Forskolin was shown to elicit favorable changes in body composition by significantly decreasing body fat percentage (BF%) and fat mass (FM) as determined by DXA compared with the placebo group (p < or = 0.05). Additionally, forskolin administration resulted in a change in bone mass for the 12-week trial compared with the placebo group (p < or = 0.05). There was a trend toward a significant increase for lean body mass in the forskolin group compared with the placebo group (p = 0.097). Serum free testosterone levels were significantly increased in the forskolin group compared with the placebo group (p < or = 0.05). The actual change in serum total testosterone concentration was not significantly different among groups, but it increased 16.77 +/- 33.77% in the forskolin group compared with a decrease of 1.08 +/- 18.35% in the placebo group."

"demonstrated a significant increase in lean body mass with a corresponding reduction in body weight, BMI and fat content."

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How "anabolic" is it really? Isn't it mostly used for fat loss?
It is used mostly for fat loss, but it does have good potential as a natural anabolic.

As far as muscle building results, its an ingredient that I think works better for some people than others for that; and its one that is more of a consistent type of results rather than a blow the doors off type results, which I actually like bc I like consistency.

Our Forskolin XT is very popular and we do have a lot of people that use it for both fat loss and building muscle. It's one of those ingredients that has been around for so long that a lot of people use, but just don't talk about a lot anymore.

Plus, its an ingredient that also was a victim of how a lot of brands used generic material with little to no actual Forskolin in it, and then people said it didn't work - it didn't work in that case bc they weren't taking real Forskolin anyway.

That's why for Forskolin XT, we use the 95% Forslean, the type that has been used in so many of the clinical studies.

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
Anabolic XT is the best natty anabolic supp I’ve ever used hands down

KameronNovak

Awards

Anabolic XT
Anabolic Effect
Pepti-Plex
Phosphatidic Acid XT
Recomp20

You mentioned you were thinking on Anabolic XT and clinical research - that is a great stack.
Absolutely, I've experimented with Anabolic XT and Phosphatidic Acid XT as part of my regimen. The synergy between these two is noticeable, especially during intensive training phases. I found that my recovery times improved significantly, and there was a marked increase in muscle fullness and strength. Definitely worth considering if you're looking to enhance your physical performance.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we just released Prime XT, which is another great natural anabolic muscle builder to add to the list of ones that we offer.

Here is a link to the intro thread and promo offers:

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

thanks in advance!!
Not saying there isn't other things out there but for me personally the only natural compound I've seen good results from is Ursa Major (Ursolic Acid). I have several bottles to start when I come of my current test cycle.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to let everyone know that we just released Prime XT, which is another great natural anabolic muscle builder to add to the list of ones that we offer.

Here is a link to the intro thread and promo offers:

^this. ive been relentlessly trying anabolic supplements for over 20 years and tribulus aquaticus has hands down had the strongest effect

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any of the Blr products are awesome for size and strength

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
any of the Blr products are awesome for size and strength
Agreed here as well. So many good ones to choose from!

Jeremy1

Awards
I haven't tried the other CEL, SNS products mentioned in this thread, but I recently ran AXT and thought that it was incredible. Obviously, everyone responds differently, but that was the best natty anabolic I ever used. Incredible recomp benefits and pumps to the point where manual labor chores, painting, sanding, using hand tools, etc... was painful haha.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried the other CEL, SNS products mentioned in this thread, but I recently ran AXT and thought that it was incredible. Obviously, everyone responds differently, but that was the best natty anabolic I ever used. Incredible recomp benefits and pumps to the point where manual labor chores, painting, sanding, using hand tools, etc... was painful haha.
If you never tried Anabolic Effect by CEL would really recommend it. A combo of AXT and AF would be amazing !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, Anabolic Effect has me quite intrigued. I might do a run of that and stagger it into AXT & Prime.
Anabolic Effect is one of my favorite products. It starts to work pretty quickly but then really kicks in great in week 3 for most people and gets better by the week. It makes a great stack with Anabolic XT. Because of how it gets better by the week, most people like to run it for 12 to 20 weeks.

Jeremy1

Awards
Anabolic Effect is one of my favorite products. It starts to work pretty quickly but then really kicks in great in week 3 for most people and gets better by the week. It makes a great stack with Anabolic XT. Because of how it gets better by the week, most people like to run it for 12 to 20 weeks.
This might be a good product to start my next run. Maybe do 4 months of this staggered in month 3 with AXT for at least 6 months staggering in prime at like the 5th month of the AXT run? Or is staggering dumb? It is something I always did, but maybe it isn't as beneficial to do. Back yonder that was all the rage and kind of made sense to me, but I am not so sure anymore.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This might be a good product to start my next run. Maybe do 4 months of this staggered in month 3 with AXT for at least 6 months staggering in prime at like the 5th month of the AXT run? Or is staggering dumb? It is something I always did, but maybe it isn't as beneficial to do. Back yonder that was all the rage and kind of made sense to me, but I am not so sure anymore.
I don't think that its dumb, but I don't think that its necessarily the best way to do it.

Like instead of doing Anabolic Effect for 4 months and starting it on month 3 of the Anabolic XT cycle, I think it would be better to run them together the entire time - or you could always make the decision to change one out for something else if you wanted to during the cycle.

Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, and Prime XT can all be ran for as long as you would like to.

The concept of cycling and staggering was more popular years ago, and it was really more marketing based.

The closest I do come to doing that is let's say for example that I was going to run Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, and Prime XT for 20 weeks and then transition to a stack of the new natural anabolics we will have out by then. I would have an overlap, not so much of a stagger - where I would incorporate the other ones in in say week 16 or 17 so as to give them time to get in my system and start working before the end of the current cycle.

Jeremy1

Awards
I don't think that its dumb, but I don't think that its necessarily the best way to do it.

Like instead of doing Anabolic Effect for 4 months and starting it on month 3 of the Anabolic XT cycle, I think it would be better to run them together the entire time - or you could always make the decision to change one out for something else if you wanted to during the cycle.

Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, and Prime XT can all be ran for as long as you would like to.

The concept of cycling and staggering was more popular years ago, and it was really more marketing based.

The closest I do come to doing that is let's say for example that I was going to run Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, and Prime XT for 20 weeks and then transition to a stack of the new natural anabolics we will have out by then. I would have an overlap, not so much of a stagger - where I would incorporate the other ones in in say week 16 or 17 so as to give them time to get in my system and start working before the end of the current cycle.
I like this idea and is most likely what I will do with the caveat that I will start the run with AE since I never experienced it and want to see it solo for at least two months then add in the other two. Although I never ran the trib product, adding it in with the other two should still allow me to notice its effects as I will by then, know what AE is doing, and I already known what AXT does. Good compromise?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like this idea and is most likely what I will do with the caveat that I will start the run with AE since I never experienced it and want to see it solo for at least two months then add in the other two. Although I never ran the trib product, adding it in with the other two should still allow me to notice its effects as I will by then, know what AE is doing, and I already known what AXT does. Good compromise?
There's no real right or wrong way, just personal preference.

Anabolic Effect starts working quickly, but the results really kick in around week 3 and then get better by the week for most people.

G3nghisKhan

Awards

Serious Nutrition Solutions: Phosphatidic Acid, Pepti-Plex, Anabolic XT, Recomp20, X-Gels, Growth Factor XT, Urolithin-B XT

Which of those made the biggest difference in your experience? I’m mainly interested in muscle building and gaining strength but if any of them stood out for other reasons I’d love to hear why

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
Which of those made the biggest difference in your experience? I’m mainly interested in muscle building and gaining strength but if any of them stood out for other reasons I’d love to hear why
Everything on the list from Unbound Supplements and below I have not personally taken though I have taken some of the ingredients that they contain (epicatechin). I just started taking The Last Emperor but it's been less than a week so it's too early to assess it yet.

Here are some that I would buy again:

BLR: Androgin (I found that this helped my sleep when I took it at bedtime). The same thing was true with Vector but I have not taken the new formulation. Follidrone was also good, but was for me was the least likely to help with weight gain but was helpful for leaning out.

Evomuse: BMP/Myosynergy, I liked both of these but have not yet taken the new version of BMP and Myosynergy is currently also being reformulated.

Serious Nutrition Solutions: Phosphatidic Acid, I only recently tried this and would definitely buy anything with PA in it. With X-Gels (arachidonic acid) I seemed to get a pretty good pump but did see some joint soreness (though that may not necessarily been the result of the supplement and could have just been the result of training and age/old injuries). The rest of the SNS products listed I have not yet taken.

Competitive Edge Labs: Anabolic Effect, similar ingredients to vector, similar results. I liked both of them, the general feedback here has been that some people preferred, or got better results, from one more than the other. I have yet to try the other CEL products.

Huge Supplements: I have several bottles of Sapogenix but haven't taken it yet. I just finished with Ecdysterone and would buy it again. I seemed to lean out a bit and saw good strength gains and muscle fullness however I should note that I was also stacking it with Androgin. I have yet to try Turkesterone (which not everyone is convinced of) but it is in The Last Emperor which I am currently taking. I haven't tried the Huge versions of arachidonic acid and epicatechin (Arachidone, Epitech) but previously saw good results from taking them in other products so I would anticipate similar results here as well.

As a side note I only became aware of Huge Supplements within the last year and I've been satisfied with everything that I have purchased from them (Pump Serum, Wrecked, Magnify, Hibernate, Ecdysterone). They do tend to be on the high side as far as price is concerned so I have been stocking up during sales and using discount codes to make the price more manageable.