Alpha's natty stack

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
idk bro, prep girls are the worst lol
Lmao maybe it's a good thing she doesn't then, I really just meant she has a good physique that if she built off it she would easily get to a position where she could consider it you know, could just be cuz it's my girlfriend and it's how i see it too thou haha

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Definitely tired today and slightly annoyed at everything , hopefully just from a long day and not from any suppression or pct

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely tired today and slightly annoyed at everything , hopefully just from a long day and not from any suppression or pct
Get your sh1t together and go to the gym.

Lazy ass kidz of today...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
going to say - no its called life-

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Get your sh1t together and go to the gym.

Lazy ass kidz of today...
Lol that would probably be the best way to end the day but gotta get stuff done and then it'll be too late (closed gym) at least I'll be in there bright and early as soon as it opens lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to rub it in, but today was dead lifts day :p

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
My wife took some form photos and I've come to the conclusion I have a huge ass lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
My wife took some form photos and I've come to the conclusion I have a huge ass lol
LMFAO almost spit out my chick fil a frozen lemonade (aka my go to cheat carb when I get tired of dealing with humans lol)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Baby got back lol

Attachments

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Baby got back lol
Haha. My ex said that her gay roommate told her I had a nice ass and she agreed lol. I'd say that girls like a guy with an ass, just probably not a striated one.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
hahaha yeah I don't get it. You think girls would like chest or biceps but a butt?! What's the point?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha yeah I don't get it. You think girls would like chest or biceps but a butt?! What's the point?
After 25 years of marriage, she should know by now how protein farts can burn the eyes. They still like the butt.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EVERYONE likes a nice butt. There are no exceptions to this rule. Man, woman, gay, straight, everyone likes a nice ass on a member of the sex they prefer. That doesn't mean they don't like a good chest too. Everyone likes a good chest. Biceps never hurt either, especially with nice peaks.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lol I'll agree my girl says she likes mine too. It's definitely a body part to be appreciated by all

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I'll agree my girl says she likes mine too. It's definitely a body part to be appreciated by all
Exactly! Everyone likes a nice butt and chest. The good thing for us guys is that we can build our chests a lot easier than girls can, haha.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Exactly! Everyone likes a nice butt and chest. The good thing for us guys is that we can build our chests a lot easier than girls can, haha.
Idk man, my upper chest is laaaggggginnngg!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
You know what I've always liked for upper chest, for a couple weeks switch to the smith machine or really light weight (just cuz I hate the smith machine) and incline press, go real slow right down under your neck around the collar bone pretty much and then go back up real slow , idk if there's any specific reason but I like it and at least it might add some variety which is pretty much what keeps us getting results so worth a shot for a couple weeks

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I've just started doing forced reps on incline. They destroy!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I've just started doing forced reps on incline. They destroy!
I love forced reps bro! That's how I built most of my tricep strength , back when I could barely get 315 for one ****ty rep on regular bench we use to load it up and do it close grip for 5 forced reps, I was barely close gripping 225 for 5 lol but it shot up my tricep strength

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Close grip bench is very underated. Everyone wants to do shoulder buster wide grips lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Close grip bench is very underated. Everyone wants to do shoulder buster wide grips lol
Lol you know what's funny I've never even tried going wide grip like that was thinking of giving it a shot but kind of just seems like too much room for pain haha, but definitely love close grip bro I'm working on getting it up to 315 for 3 now I'll rep out 275 for 5-8 but I've been doing it a lot with 135-185 and I'll add a 30lb band and 12-15+ slow controlled reps or on the close grip on the incline same thing

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
i use a narrower grip to keep stress off my RC. That joint is too tight as it is

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Here's a story for you guys, yesterday at lunch time everyone in my class was in the lunch room at my job (all are people I didn't know before this) and of course someone brings up working out to me and all of a sudden I'm everyone's certified personal trainer. So one of the guys says (jokingly) "so what's your bench" and this girl goes "you know my boyfriend is probably bigger then you and it's probably because he does real weights he doesn't even bench press" lmfao it had me dying I said to her so what does he do and what is bench pressing if it's not real weights her response was "he uses the real weight he dosnt sit on a bench that's lazy" lmao I cracked up and just completely ignored her . That still has me laughing now, but back to the pct woke up at 202 this morning random dip could be because I've added about 3-4 cups of black coffee for the sole purpose of keeping me awake in class so I've been sh1tting my brains out lol , more then likely it's mostly water weight so I'm not too worried had a killer leg session today and left the gym in a good mood after yesterday's fuccery , possibly will end up back in the gym today as my class ends at 12 and I don't feel like going back to my store after as recommended because I'll probably be sitting on my thumb if not working my old job . Just looking forward to this weekend chest day tomorrow back day Sunday. Going for that 315x5 tomorrow for ****s and giggles

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Tape the bench attempt and I seriously thought that girl was going to tell your ber boyfriend does crossfit lmao.

I'm leaving her at 2pm then back in tonight at 2a to 2p tomorrow. So need to hit the gym hard after work, come home, meal prep, then crash. As for ****ting your brains out it's probably the DAA plus caffeine. :D

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Tape the bench attempt and I seriously thought that girl was going to tell your ber boyfriend does crossfit lmao.

I'm leaving her at 2pm then back in tonight at 2a to 2p tomorrow. So need to hit the gym hard after work, come home, meal prep, then crash. As for ****ting your brains out it's probably the DAA plus caffeine. :D
Lmao I coulda sworn she was going to say that too bro only thing that coulda made that experience better.
I am really hoping to film it only problem is chances of me even having a spotter are slim haha if anything I'll find an angle on the ground to film it. And that's tough bro I've had similar hours before when doing security I don't miss it lol, and yes more then likely that's the culprit for blowing up my bathroom 3 times daily lately lol and that's 3-4 additional cups to in addition to morning preworkout and 1-2 scoops alphamine through out the day and usual after noon 2 cups of coffee already ... I might have a caffeine problem

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
That 1RM struggle, do I tape it and risk death or have a spotter and no proof lol

If you ever need a Stim Free preworkout I highly recommend MaxReps. No preworkout poops either lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
That 1RM struggle, do I tape it and risk death or have a spotter and no proof lol

If you ever need a Stim Free preworkout I highly recommend MaxReps. No preworkout poops either lol
lol I'm feeling pretty confident that I'll risk death and film it, I'm going to try 2 pumps on my chest of SA tomorrow and see if that gives me the placebo effect I need to hit it for 5 lmao
And nice I'm actually planning to "clean out my adrenal receptors" something someone I know says he studied in class he's got a masters in something related to supplements so I'll be giving it a try(after all you can't become a human lab rat without being willing to try new things lol) , we'll see how that goes so I'll keep that in mind. I think I'm going to give mono pump a try too.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Woke up at 200.6 today don't know what's going on my diet was perfect this week calories and macros hit daily , only thing I did different was I threw in a frozen lemonade on Thursday and ate some steak yesterday still got macros in everyday this week, idk just gotta charge it to the game I guess. Had an awesome chest session with my old training partner today at his gym got 315 for 3 twice but the first time I hit the peg on the third rep and it threw me off I was stil going to go for 5 but he racked it scared I was going to mess up . Besides that got the 100s up on incline for 8 for 3 sets which felt great and then dropped to 70s and hit them for 15 and after that we worked on getting a pump with some squeeze action felt good overall everything's been good minus the loss of weight but it's all good not stressing it

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't sweat the weight fluctuation bro. As long as strength stays up!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't sweat the weight fluctuation bro. As long as strength stays up!
I knew it would happen just kind of sucks lol hoping to not go below 200 and that's the thing that 315 felt slightly heavier then it's been the last couple weeks but it's all good I'll just push through and keep grinding

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
That's the only way to get it done!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah bro, I'm probably lying to myself right now but kind of looking forward to being off everything for a little lol, don't have to deal with all this just get kill my workout and diet and that's it

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah, that's why my next PH cycle is going to be Cerebus w/ Ar1macare and TD Trest. Between that, the joint care, fish oil and multi vite I'll only be doing 18 pills a day instead of the 24 I was doing with Super Mandro+Androvar+Damage Control+Eradicate. Lol

PCT will be even better just 5 pills from Sparta Trojan PCT, Nolva, and Sustain Alpha is TD

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah, that's why my next PH cycle is going to be Cerebus w/ Ar1macare and TD Trest. Between that, the joint care, fish oil and multi vite I'll only be doing 18 pills a day instead of the 24 I was doing with Super Mandro+Androvar+Damage Control+Eradicate. Lol

PCT will be even better just 5 pills from Sparta Trojan PCT, Nolva, and Sustain Alpha is TD
Lmao that's what I'm saying bro and the roller coaster you go through of feeling fine feeling down feeling great it's worth it but it's going to be nice to just be normal for a couple weeks

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1465664019.429922.jpg
feeling pretty good about the mirror , my traps have never had that "raised" look that I see now. I've tried everything from shrugs of 25-50 reps to shrugging 405-495 for 5 and a bunch of other stuff but they always looked flat to me before you can even see it in my before picture in the beginning of this thread , but this has been the only thing to help give them any sort of elevation , I could be wrong but I see improvements for sure

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I swear by these: https://youtu.be/sNnhjJt6Wdk and one more move I'll have the wife tape later but it's basically face an incline bench and shrug starting with lower back.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'll be giving these a try for sure after back tomorrow

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
They will be used for sure ! You think high rep or heavy weight ? Everyone in here go follow that log ^ I presume there will be tons of nudez

Also if I'm being honest I looked in the mirror and felt pretty chunky today but only around the stomach everything else looks full in a good way kind of left me confused as to what to do post pct I didn't want to lower calories till after I got to 210 but that might not be happening this time so debating if I should go the same route as lifted67 and jump right into my "cut" after pct. I'm going to be trying something new this time I will keep my daily intake at 100 calories +/- around maintenance so around 3200-3400 more then likely days off will be the days I keep it slightly under or maybe the day after a cheat meal, along with that I will be cutting down cheat meals and also cleaning it up some more. My diet is pretty clean year round but when I bulk ill utilize cliff bars, extra fruit, rice cakes etc. so when I cut I take all that stuff out and just straight chicken rice veggies egg whites and oatmeal , I think that plus added cardio, cutting program and ECY stack at around maintenance levels should be in for a decent recomp which I'll try to keep till my doing till my next cycle and hopefully stay around 200+ lbs I really don't want to go below that again as I feel I wasted the andro cycle. Got a little ahead of myself but was hoping for some insights on the game plan thanks everybody !

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
They will be used for sure ! You think high rep or heavy weight ? Everyone in here go follow that log ^ I presume there will be tons of nudez

Also if I'm being honest I looked in the mirror and felt pretty chunky today but only around the stomach everything else looks full in a good way kind of left me confused as to what to do post pct I didn't want to lower calories till after I got to 210 but that might not be happening this time so debating if I should go the same route as lifted67 and jump right into my "cut" after pct. I'm going to be trying something new this time I will keep my daily intake at 100 calories +/- around maintenance so around 3200-3400 more then likely days off will be the days I keep it slightly under or maybe the day after a cheat meal, along with that I will be cutting down cheat meals and also cleaning it up some more. My diet is pretty clean year round but when I bulk ill utilize cliff bars, extra fruit, rice cakes etc. so when I cut I take all that stuff out and just straight chicken rice veggies egg whites and oatmeal , I think that plus added cardio, cutting program and ECY stack at around maintenance levels should be in for a decent recomp which I'll try to keep till my doing till my next cycle and hopefully stay around 200+ lbs I really don't want to go below that again as I feel I wasted the andro cycle. Got a little ahead of myself but was hoping for some insights on the game plan thanks everybody !
First off hahaha "plenty of nudez!!"
Secondly, remember the scale is just a number if you get ripped at 180-190 you'll look like over 200 to most. I like getting as lean as I can while still being able to max at least 3plates on my compound lifts. Follow your heart and your 45#s to a good recomp lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
First off hahaha "plenty of nudez!!"
Secondly, remember the scale is just a number if you get ripped at 180-190 you'll look like over 200 to most. I like getting as lean as I can while still being able to max at least 3plates on my compound lifts. Follow your heart and your 45#s to a good recomp lol
Haha now you just have to comply with the assumptions

And I know bro it sucks everyone I've lifted with has tried telling me but inside I just worry about the scale lol it's what drove me to reaching 220 (fat as shlt) bro ill post it here just incase anyone hasn't seen it
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1465695156.174797.jpg
this was me , once you get to 200 you never want to go back and whenever I hit 199 I see that again in the mirror lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Unless you get some terminal disease you'll never be that small again man! Just take it slow, little cuts, little gains. Sometimes I won't even touch the scale for weeks but I just want to go by the mirror and my strength levels.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I envy all you "I was small guys".
Only looking at one noodle makes me fat, damn.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Unless you get some terminal disease you'll never be that small again man! Just take it slow, little cuts, little gains. Sometimes I won't even touch the scale for weeks but I just want to go by the mirror and my strength levels.
Lmao yeah I hear you for sure man minus the mirror part as we have a love/hate thing going, I love it for 5 minutes hate it the rest of the day lol
I envy all you "I was small guys".
Only looking at one noodle makes me fat, damn.
Lol I wish I was the opposite my body doesn't go over 200 easily anything past 210 doesn't look right I wish my body could hold the heavier weight easier and all it took was a noodle to make me gain hahah

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
....anything past 210 doesn't look right I wish my body could hold the heavier weight easier and all it took was a noodle to make me gain hahah
That was an awesome idea of yours...from now on we call being fat: "it doesn't look right!"
I didn't looked right for the past 10 years and still somehow don't look as right as I want to.LMAO

:haha: