lifted67

Awards
  • Established
4 pumps is like 28 days worth roughly.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Rest day today, at a training for new position at my job and it's literally a classroom with a teacher and everything so kind of sucks pretty bored and ready to sleep throughout the day but as soon as I'm out of there I've been feeling great libido is back for the most part , still get that aggressive "zombie" feeling if I go more then 4 hours without a meal but that's ok. Actually feel more motivated now being off the supps which were the two main things I were hoping came back, libido and motivation. So far so good

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yeah being on cycle is a rush but it's nice not to be pumping like 100 chemicals into your body lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yeah being on cycle is a rush but it's nice not to be pumping like 100 chemicals into your body lol
Lol yeah that's what it's always been like (ran Sarms before) towards the end it's like damn why do I even do this lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I just started the diet, ugh!!!! The pain.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I just started the diet, ugh!!!! The pain.
See at this point I want to start my cut when I look in the mirror , and then I remember how much better bulking is lol I hate it bro I can never be big enough in my head so when I know I need to cut a civil war happens inside my brain

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to be above 160 when I get shredded. The last two times I got stage ready I was 150, felt like a rag doll.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to be above 160 when I get shredded. The last two times I got stage ready I was 150, felt like a rag doll.
Lol I couldn't do it bro, when I started lifting I was 160 now I freak out when the scale gets under 200 honestly, it's why I turned to the andros being 187 I was freaking out hah I know I need to cut soon so I might just go to maintenance calories and add the ECY stack it helped me drop from 220-190 when I needed it , if I can get to 210 3-4 weeks after pct I'll do that down to 195-200 and then start my next cycle

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I play hockey and soccer so I have to find the perfect balance between athletic and aesthetic lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I play hockey and soccer so I have to find the perfect balance between athletic and aesthetic lol
Haha I get you, it sounds like there's a lot of stuff to do by where you live, I wish I had something like that around here there's no adult leagues for anything. You know how often I have that conversation with other people that lift "but you'd look so much leaner and bigger if you just cut down to 180 lean" I say hell no permabulk life haha I'll be satisfied when I see 240 on the scale

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
My former lifting buddy is a perma bulker. But he kept me lifting heavy too so it all worked out.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Felt drained getting up this morning but forced myself up and to the gym, two scoops of pwo and still yawning in the gym, pretty much put the workout on cruise control and got it done still a good workout overall. It was shoulder day, since my right shoulder is still bothering me I was planning on going light anyways. One good note is I was 206.0 after emptying the tank when I got up so looks like still putting on weight. Everything else remains the same , looking for a new program it actually worked out that I finished the program I was on same time as the cycle so for this week might just get in there and do whatever while I decide on a good program

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I just started Calum Von Moger's plan, I think next cycle I'll do Scwarzhanegger's Blue Print trainer again. Holy volume!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Just got in and out for an arm session, pretty good session. Yesterday was falling asleep in my training class the whole day and again felt fine when I got out so I really don't think it's from coming off the andros (everyone was falling asleep lol) honestly I feel like the nolva is unnecessary for me at least as I've felt perfectly fine from when I came off but I'll continue taking it. Also woke up at 206.8 so it seems the stack is still putting weight on which I'm happy about.
Also on a different note, before going in the gym I watched the CT fletcher video with terry cruise and it was awesome lol , but after watching bostin Lloyds video "the roast" I fee like everyone's using fake weights (he said rich piana told him to film with him with fake weights which makes sense for rich and even mike ohearn) kind of sucks to be skeptical hopefully CT isn't like that but now I'll always have that doubt lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Oh man I remember Con Ed classes. Instant Zzzzssss!

If you want to get motivated watch this: https://youtu.be/Zh411Gg8DRg
Lmao bro it sucks so bad and the thing is I'm in training to move up to a higher position at my job but they also have people in the class that were hired externally so since they are new to the company they have to train everyone on everything about the job and everything they are teaching us about, I already know because I was already taught it by the people that were above me at my location.
And I just watched that with no sound (cuz I'm on the app) and it's motivating enough haha, tomorrow I'll watch it with sound !

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I just found out I'm mandated Friday night into my Saturday shift 2am-2pm. I have the 3rd most OT on my shift. This shouldn't happen!!! Lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I just found out I'm mandated Friday night into my Saturday shift 2am-2pm. I have the 3rd most OT on my shift. This shouldn't happen!!! Lol
Damn bro that's a b1tch lol, 18 minutes into my class and I had to step out because I was already falling asleep , and I just drank a scoop of alphamine and a cup of black coffee , this will be a tough 3 weeks

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya, I only have off 1 day the rest of this month and it was Monday lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lmao damn that's what I love about my job we close at 6 m-f 3 on Saturday and off every single Sunday guaranteed lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
24 hour operation here. I only just got a weekend day off this year.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the fun!
BTW, nice shorts!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Good stuff, thanks bro might pick up another bottle and run it 8 weeks anyways
do it, you may need 5 pumps, i ran a bottle with 5 a day. sometimes the pump didnt squeeze out enough, better to have imo

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
yeah I forgot how much more muscles you had compared to me. 4 pumps won't cut it for you, my bad brah!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
In for the fun!
BTW, nice shorts!
Haha welcome brother , I'll make sure to make those my "progress pic shorts"
do it, you may need 5 pumps, i ran a bottle with 5 a day. sometimes the pump didnt squeeze out enough, better to have imo

I noticed that the other day I pumped it and my reactions was "wtf that looks like how my "squirt" was on cycle" lmao I did another half pump just incase, I'm just waiting to see how I feel half way through pct and will probably be picking up another sustain bottle and maybe ep1c if not more laxo

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Stack the Ep1c with the laxo

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
or you could even get our carrier delivery system, raw laxo and create your own.

I am ordering several items from nutra, just waiting on the protein to come in. Once it is, im getting lax bottled and raw.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
or you could even get our carrier delivery system, raw laxo and create your own.

I am ordering several items from nutra, just waiting on the protein to come in. Once it is, im getting lax bottled and raw.
Listen to this mad scientist lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Listen to this mad scientist lol
Lmao I may have to look up some parts of that haha (I'm kidding before anyone calls me uneducated) I currently have both in my stack was thinking of cutting down slowly on the amount of supps so I can have some time off everything before next cycle buttttttttt, you guys are making some great points against that scenario lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
next month starts 12 long weeks of zero supps besides protein and pre workout.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Want to give body the best chance to recover before September cycle. It'll be very hardcore bringing trest into it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Want to give body the best chance to recover before September cycle. It'll be very hardcore bringing trest into it.
Damn you just officially made it my job to be the bad influence and push you to start it sooner lol
bps- i just saw that - congrats bro
Also I second that^ don't think I had said it before but thought about it lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
bps- i just saw that - congrats bro
Thanks man, I was super surprised and honored to get the offer.

cause hes broke lol
Not yet lol but between the spending at the Arnold in Columbus and my first cycle I need to ease off the credit/debit card swiping.
I also got a new car this year and ALMOST got divorced so it's been a bit of a whirlwind last few months.

My current stockpile is still pretty impressive, don't worry!

Damn you just officially made it my job to be the bad influence and push you to start it sooner lol
Lol I might be able to bulk clean enough that a 2 month cut/show prep will suffice.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I was super surprised and honored to get the offer.

Not yet lol but between the spending at the Arnold in Columbus and my first cycle I need to ease off the credit/debit card swiping.
I also got a new car this year and ALMOST got divorced so it's been a bit of a whirlwind last few months.

My current stockpile is still pretty impressive, don't worry!

Lol I might be able to bulk clean enough that a 2 month cut/show prep will suffice.
If you they gave you the offer because of my first post on this thread lmao just messing it is well deserved

But yeah bro just go in with a good game plan definitely would make the trip to Columbus worth it if I see my boy walk out with a medal lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
You rock bro, thanks for the support!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
You rock bro, thanks for the support!
Haha i workout at youfit (so no real lifters) I don't like having conversations with normal people (non-lifters) and the people I work with don't understand what it's like to be a lifter so there's nothing I can really talk with them , aka I pretty much hate most of humanity lol so in conclusion when it comes to friends you guys on AM are pretty much all I got if you don't count my girlfriend and my Rottweiler lol gotta support everyone on here

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I get designated at personal trainer and dietician at work it gets old have people ask you how to get in shape all the time and then not listen to a damn word you say anyways.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Rottweiler and girlfriend I'd say you're all set.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I get designated at personal trainer and dietician at work it gets old have people ask you how to get in shape all the time and then not listen to a damn word you say anyways.
That's exactly what it is , plus the fact that it's pointless cuz none of them really care lol , so the other comment 100% correct that's all I need but some good guys to call bros that understand the life and possibly lift with one day definitely dosnt hurt lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
yeah good lifting buddy is a terrible thing to waste. I've lost so many due to ****ty work schedules lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
yeah good lifting buddy is a terrible thing to waste. I've lost so many due to ****ty work schedules lol
Lol I could start an entire thread on that topic , the closest thing to a "lifting partner" I can find lifts with me once a week max and we don't even hit the same body parts just kind of are around in case one needs a spot or forced reps or something

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lol I could start an entire thread on that topic , the closest thing to a "lifting partner" I can find lifts with me once a week max and we don't even hit the same body parts just kind of are around in case one needs a spot or forced reps or something
My wife finally became my lifting partner after 5 years of me begging and it saved our marriage lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
My wife finally became my lifting partner after 5 years of me begging and it saved our marriage lol
Because lifting ... cures ... everything! lol it sucks I've been telling my girlfriend since I started to start lifting with me , I can almost guarantee I could get her on stage if she wanted to but she doesn't stick with it when she does start

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Because lifting ... cures ... everything! lol it sucks I've been telling my girlfriend since I started to start lifting with me , I can almost guarantee I could get her on stage if she wanted to but she doesn't stick with it when she does start
idk bro, prep girls are the worst lol