Alpha TESTs Earths Darkside (first cycle log)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to bulk at 3k cause I gain so easy

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
next thread will be about Nobu lol
Lmao next time you come down to SFL you gotta go to this place for lunch it's $11 all you can eat and it's not a buffet it's made fresh to order and they make all of it it's great. We're like family to the people that work there it was funny last night my girl was yelling at me "you're ordering too much" and the lady goes "no no he eat, he eat it ok let him order he eat it, big boy" lmao
I'm trying to bulk at 3k cause I gain so easy

yeah I think I'm figuring it out haha my problem is I stall quick that's why I usually go above 3.5k quick but then stop gaining quick so I'll take your advice and just go up slow but quick if that makes sense haha like add 100-200 every 5-8 days

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yeah just remember, let the mirror AND the scale help you guage results of diet

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yeah just remember, let the mirror AND the scale help you guage results of diet
Yeah I'll be using the bf% scale at my school Monday and Wednesday to keep track of wether it's going up or not (not the specific number just wether the reading moves) if that makes sense lol

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
If you still want a burger in place of red meat, turkey burgers are effing delicious. Just another option

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chipotle isn't clean eating?!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;RlIHDauX3ao]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlIHDauX3ao[/video]

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
If you still want a burger in place of red meat, turkey burgers are effing delicious. Just another option
I agree with you there but , I believe in a bulk lean red meats still have their place specially like bison , lean beef , skirt steak , Filet mignon , NY strip, punta , London broil , HUGE BACON BURGERS WITH AN EGG AND FRIED ONIONS ON TOP!

Maybe a little carried away there lol I'm passionate about my red meat
Chipotle isn't clean eating?!
Lmao thank you ! From day 1 I've said its anabolic

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Donuts are anabolic as fuk ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Donuts ? You mean preworkout meal ? Lol 2 donuts before leg day might as well be 2 CCs of test
Test and donuts....there, now you know all my secrets

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you there but , I believe in a bulk lean red meats still have their place specially like bison , lean beef , skirt steak , Filet mignon , NY strip, punta , London broil , HUGE BACON BURGERS WITH AN EGG AND FRIED ONIONS ON TOP!
I love the shyt out of red meat. I don't think it is quite as bad as it is made out to be. Turkey is just so much cheaper and I am on a budget :( haha

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I love the shyt out of red meat. I don't think it is quite as bad as it is made out to be. Turkey is just so much cheaper and I am on a budget :( haha
Haha no I like turkey too I'll have it often but in a bulk red meat 2-3 times a week is ok with me I just adjust macros accordingly , usually have to have an extra scoop of protein powder or egg whites and 1 scoop less of pb lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Donuts ? You mean preworkout meal ? Lol 2 donuts before leg day might as well be 2 CCs of test
I always smashed some donuts before max day while I was in lifting class in HS. Finished them off with a monster energy drink.

As for red meat, that's like an every day kind of thing for me. 70/30 cooked with taco seasoning and drained is my college staple. Makes me bloated af from all the sodium tho.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guys liv 52 or Gat liver support ?
If there's TUDCA and water it won't matter. But Liv52 is medically proven, and cheaper, and American or Indian it has always worked on my bloods so I get the cheaper Indian and take 3.

Sushi and Chipotle aren't cheating. It's rice and meat and avocado or beans. Maybe a tortilla. Those are called staple foods for size and strength. You're a lifter, not a ****ing bikini competitor!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I always smashed some donuts before max day while I was in lifting class in HS. Finished them off with a monster energy drink.

As for red meat, that's like an every day kind of thing for me. 70/30 cooked with taco seasoning and drained is my college staple. Makes me bloated af from all the sodium tho.
I eat 93/7 all the time.

You're a lifter, not a ****ing bikini competitor!
Lmao

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
If there's TUDCA and water it won't matter. But Liv52 is medically proven, and cheaper, and American or Indian it has always worked on my bloods so I get the cheaper Indian and take 3.

Sushi and Chipotle aren't cheating. It's rice and meat and avocado or beans. Maybe a tortilla. Those are called staple foods for size and strength. You're a lifter, not a ****ing bikini competitor!
Lmao thank you ! That's what I'm saying, 2-3k calories of sushi in one meal is somewhat of a cheat thou haha plus a bunch of fried stuff is the bigger problem
I eat 93/7 all the time.

Lmao
Hell yeah red meat >>

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Lmao thank you ! That's what I'm saying, 2-3k calories of sushi in one meal is somewhat of a cheat thou haha plus a bunch of fried stuff is the bigger problem

Hell yeah red meat >>
Is it bad that I just ate 2k calories of beef? Lol I feel like I should know better by now.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Is it bad that I just ate 2k calories of beef? Lol I feel like I should know better by now.
That is gainzzzzz my fellow weight-challenged brother in iron....lol

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Lmao I'll join the group I can get up to 200 and be somewhat lean , 201 and boom I'm fat
Lmao. I can't gain weight at all. If I slack for like a week I'll drop from 183ish to 175. I hate it

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Lmao I'll join the group I can get up to 200 and be somewhat lean , 201 and boom I'm fat
Dude we're over 6'1'...I am 190 on a Monday and 186,187 on a Friday. We look decent, just not big. Luckily, my arms have a little size naturally. Too bad the rest of me didn't get the memo...haha

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
tonight's funny

i lmao at :47- the whole thing is great but the escalator ride, oh how i have been there

[video=youtube;9vzrlLvxjgs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vzrlLvxjgs[/video]

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Dude we're over 6'1'...I am 190 on a Monday and 186,187 on a Friday. We look decent, just not big. Luckily, my arms have a little size naturally. Too bad the rest of me didn't get the memo...haha
Exactly.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
tonight's funny

i lmao at :47- the whole thing is great but the escalator ride, oh how i have been there

[video=youtube;9vzrlLvxjgs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vzrlLvxjgs[/video]
Lmfao the amount of times I've said its going to be a photo finish !

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Guys tomorrow it begins I need to know in the glute or the quad ? I have everything ready to go I'm fuccing like a kid the day before cmas haha I just can't decide

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1474155791.034928.jpg
a preview of what's to come the following 12 weeks haha dosing will be as follows wake up swallow some stand , swallow some preworkout (superpump250) with 30 mgs DMZ with 5mgs LGD and 220mgs Test E that's a crapton any reason to space out some more I want to take it all pre workout

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 140340 a preview of what's to come the following 12 weeks haha dosing will be as follows wake up swallow some stand , swallow some preworkout (superpump250) with 30 mgs DMZ with 5mgs LGD and 220mgs Test E that's a crapton any reason to space out some more I want to take it all pre workout
Swallow some stand?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Stupid auto correct stane*
Lol that's what I thought. I would space out the orals as much as possible. When I would take my multivitamins, kratom and 1-andro in the morning, I'd get super nauseous. There were a couple days where I puked up my morning dose.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lol that's what I thought. I would space out the orals as much as possible. When I would take my multivitamins, kratom and 1-andro in the morning, I'd get super nauseous. There were a couple days where I puked up my morning dose.
But shouldn't dmz and lgd be dosed pwo ?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Fucc it I'll play with it I'll do it that way tomorrow and see how it goes

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
But shouldn't dmz and lgd be dosed pwo ?
I meant try to have a little bit of time between them. Or eat a little bit of food when you take them. You can still dose pwo, I just don't want you to waste some doses like I did lol.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I meant try to have a little bit of time between them. Or eat a little bit of food when you take them. You can still dose pwo, I just don't want you to waste some doses like I did lol.
Oh I feel you yeah I was planning stane the second I wake up 30 minutes later dmz with preworkout meal 15-30 later lgd with preworkout , the test something in between that to make sure I'm not cracked out tryna pin lmao

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Oh I feel you yeah I was planning stane the second I wake up 30 minutes later dmz with preworkout meal 15-30 later lgd with preworkout , the test something in between that to make sure I'm not cracked out tryna pin lmao
Lmao that looks good. My vitamins, kratom and andro was all in like 15 minutes. Big mistake.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Right? I would think the last thing you would want is pre-workout hand going. Be a little nervous as is haha

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Right? I would think the last thing you would want is pre-workout hand going. Be a little nervous as is haha
Lmao I was gunna have my gym partner do it but I said fucc it let me do it myself so I can get it over with

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fried food is definitely cheating lol

Andros need to be taken with food (fats) for best absorption, but methylated stuff actually ideally should be taken away from food as the fats can carry some of the oral out undigested. This loss is acceptable with the andros since they really only get one pass and most of the hundreds of milligrams don't get used anyway so the food helps. But something that is designed to make it through the liver should be away from food cuz you want as much of that only 30mg of DMZ as possible.

At least if you apply the medical literature on orals like var, bolasterone, dbol, etc.

I really can't say what's optimal for LGD or the SARMs but based on the low mg I'd personally treat it more like DMZ in that regard.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Fried food is definitely cheating lol

Andros need to be taken with food (fats) for best absorption, but methylated stuff actually ideally should be taken away from food as the fats can carry some of the oral out undigested. This loss is acceptable with the andros since they really only get one pass and most of the hundreds of milligrams don't get used anyway so the food helps. But something that is designed to make it through the liver should be away from food cuz you want as much of that only 30mg of DMZ as possible.

At least if you apply the medical literature on orals like var, bolasterone, dbol, etc.

I really can't say what's optimal for LGD or the SARMs but based on the low mg I'd personally treat it more like DMZ in that regard.
Yes sir luckily my pwo meal is just carbs (oats or fruit) anyways so I think I should be good I'm seriously like a kid on xmas right now haha