Alpha TESTs Earths Darkside (first cycle log)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Probably a solid idea. Especially if you want chillens at some point
Lol the two puppies are good for now but I'm sure I'll end up blasting and cruising too young anyways haha .

On another note I'm actually excited to run the MK androcrine and sustain alpha . Should still be some fun. Looking into peptides to see what I learn too lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Since I'm sure smith_69 is hating life right now I went ahead and picked him up an Xmas present
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1481505784.696674.jpg

It's his favorite cover too lmfao

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PCT ain't so bad man. Just not a time focused on making gains. But I still enjoy the training. It's a good time to actually go a tad heavier, but drop the volume and frequency. Give the muscle fibers a reason to stay big but account for decreased glycogen (muscular endurance) and protein synthesis (recovery).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hyde have you ever run clenbuterol in PCT by chance?
Quite the coincidence: began 40mcg last week, which was last week of a little oral cycle (I haven't been on in nearly 2 years). Today is day 1 of PCT actually and will be week 2 of Clen.

I started it early to make sure it was going to be a good idea. I like it a lot, but just 40mcg is STOUT. That's 0.2ml btw and I'm 230lbs. Tremors, increased heartrate and body temperature, and don't take it in the evening if you wanna sleep. But it is absolutely doing something, faster than any otc stimulant "fatburner" and it feels infinitely smoother. Like a cup of coffee that doesn't go away all day. I had to cut out coffee actually it's so strong. My BP wasn't about that life.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Quite the coincidence: began 40mcg of CEM's stuff last week, which was last week of a little oral cycle (I haven't been on in nearly 2 years). Today is day 1 of PCT actually and will be week 2 of Clen.

I started it early to make sure it was going to be a good idea. I like it a lot, but just 40mcg is STOUT. That's 0.2ml btw and I'm 230lbs. Tremors, increased heartrate and body temperature, and don't take it in the evening if you wanna sleep. But it is absolutely doing something, faster than any otc stimulant "fatburner" and it feels infinitely smoother. Like a cup of coffee that doesn't go away all day. I had to cut out coffee actually it's so strong. My BP wasn't about that life.
Hahaha damn bro.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder update - getting there , was able to throw up 70s for 8 good reps and followed with 2 more sets of 80s for 8 good reps on seated shoulder press
Cycle update- no more :( finished my last winny this morning
Workouts - still going strong crazy forearm pump today lol and hit 445 on the deads yesterday like butter. gunna start 5,3,2 program for pct
Pct+goodies will start Sunday but gunna start the mk tomorrow just cuz lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well fwiw I feel pretty great. Hopefully your experience with PCT goes similarly

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Shyt...until you can blast and cruise! LOL
Lmao well the fact that I think I decided to play with another Substance in the meantime made it easier ;) stay tuned fellas the fun is just beginning

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Hyde how are you running your Clen bro? Are you doing the 2 week on/off cycles or are you dosing ketotifen?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hyde how are you running your Clen bro? Are you doing the 2 week on/off cycles or are you dosing ketotifen?
I think 2wks on/off is reckless. I mean it's important if you are hellbent on running max doses like 140mcg, but if you are going the conservative path like me it's start at 40mcg/day and every week or 2 you can bump 20mcg, if at all. Many people never even go over 40 tho. I've heard 6wks straight is still the longest it should be run at a time, with not more than 14wks a year total.

It's still working in your system whether you feel stimulated or not, and it has a rather long half-life.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alpha how you doing bud?
Doing pretty good first day of pct today I'm feeling better about getting through pct now that I have a plan lol , I started a new thread for pct I think the link is in the last page homie . Thanks for checking up bro , you were a big part of my cycle !

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Doing pretty good first day of pct today I'm feeling better about getting through pct now that I have a plan lol , I started a new thread for pct I think the link is in the last page homie . Thanks for checking up bro , you were a big part of my cycle !
the new thread will consist of a total of 2 pages,

yay pct whoo hooo lol