Alpha TESTs Earths Darkside (first cycle log)

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Fried food is definitely cheating lol

Andros need to be taken with food (fats) for best absorption, but methylated stuff actually ideally should be taken away from food as the fats can carry some of the oral out undigested. This loss is acceptable with the andros since they really only get one pass and most of the hundreds of milligrams don't get used anyway so the food helps. But something that is designed to make it through the liver should be away from food cuz you want as much of that only 30mg of DMZ as possible.

At least if you apply the medical literature on orals like var, bolasterone, dbol, etc.

I really can't say what's optimal for LGD or the SARMs but based on the low mg I'd personally treat it more like DMZ in that regard.
Can you just dose andros with fish oil? That's what I've been doing in the AM.. Pop all my pills the eat 15-20mins later.. How long do you want to wait to eat if taking methyls... How longs enough to let it pass through the liver?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Btw alpha... Looking big in your pre bro... Your gonna be a gorilla motherfcker after this cycle. Lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can you just dose andros with fish oil? That's what I've been doing in the AM.. Pop all my pills the eat 15-20mins later.. How long do you want to wait to eat if taking methyls... How longs enough to let it pass through the liver?
I can't say what amount is necessary, but a common bro practice many use that don't like bfast first thing is at least a tbsp of pb. Coupled with a morning fish oil dose is 10-12g fat at least. But if you're gonna eat in 20 just wait to take the andros when you eat.

As for the methyls, I'd just wait as long as you can - I'm sure an hour would be sufficient. And this is splitting hairs over what's ideal - I've never seen a guy take legit orals and not gain because of dose timing. So if you eat as soon as you wake and then have to go train ASAP, I'd say just take the DMZ w food right away because I'd rather have the drug in me for training and lose a smidge to digestion than have none at all for training by waiting.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently eating a burger....with a beer :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't say what amount is necessary, but a common bro practice many use that don't like bfast first thing is at least a tbsp of pb. Coupled with a morning fish oil dose is 10-12g fat at least. But if you're gonna eat in 20 just wait to take the andros when you eat.

As for the methyls, I'd just wait as long as you can - I'm sure an hour would be sufficient. And this is splitting hairs over what's ideal - I've never seen a guy take legit orals and not gain because of dose timing. So if you eat as soon as you wake and then have to go train ASAP, I'd say just take the DMZ w food right away because I'd rather have the drug in me for training and lose a smidge to digestion than have none at all for training by waiting.
Mct oil is another solid choice.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established

Yeah I think I'll be alright the meal is just oats anyways lol I keep the morning meals mostly protein and carbs and dinner meals mostly protein and fats
Plus if I don't get fuccing hoooge from DMZ , LGD and test , I will quit lifting haha
Currently eating a burger....with a beer :)
You've inspired me I might just have a burger tonight to kick off the bulk ! Haha

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
How did you like it in the quad bro? I wasnt a fan of it, but took my second shot yesterday in the shoulder and didnt even feel it.
I froze up right before lmao I went to stick it in and I couldn't force myself to do it till I thought "stop being a *****" then pushed it in and nothing felt absolutely nothing lol took a little longer I think i didn't heat the oil enough but definitely 25g 1 in felt good. Shook a hell of a lot thou lol so I'll probably feel it in the next few days

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I froze up right before lmao I went to stick it in and I couldn't force myself to do it till I thought "stop being a *****" then pushed it in and nothing felt absolutely nothing lol took a little longer I think i didn't heat the oil enough but definitely 25g 1 in felt good. Shook a hell of a lot thou lol so I'll probably feel it in the next few days
Lmao. After your first couple pins, you won't shake. And good luck bro!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I remember the first shooting heroi......wrong forum....

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats pretty funny, but I about did the same. But like I said, the shoulder wasnt crap! I even let my wife do it, and I said " damnit, would you hurry up" looked over and it was already all the way in.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Thats pretty funny, but I about did the same. But like I said, the shoulder wasnt crap! I even let my wife do it, and I said " damnit, would you hurry up" looked over and it was already all the way in.
Aren't you an EMT? Surprised it was hard for you. I guess just the mental hurdle of doing it to yourself?

Once someone makes an air injected version like flu shots, maybe I'll consider. :D

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I think the first pin is so nerve-wracking on the first one because it is 100% from there on. I know I want to and when I am ready u will still be nervous because it will be real at that point

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aren't you an EMT? Surprised it was hard for you. I guess just the mental hurdle of doing it to yourself?

Once someone makes an air injected version like flu shots, maybe I'll consider. :D
NC EMTs dont get to give IVs. Although Ive dont it to friends just playing around. I can take a shot as good as any man, but it was just something about doing it to myself that made me hesitate. All good now

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys first workout fuccing kicked ass placebo effect was in full gear today lol felt so pumped to get in the gym got in and killed it , making jokes the whole time with my partner talking bout "are we huge yet" "am I Arnold ?" Haha it was fun and productive workout
Chest
45x10 185x6 warmups
245x8 245x7 245x6 245x6 drop 135x5 (5se one reps)
Incline Db
90x8 90x6 90x6 90x6 droo45x5
Chest dips
4x8
Hex press
45 4x12
Cable flies
30x20 40x20 40x18 40x18
Close grip
185x8 185x6 185x7+135x3
Overhead ext
90x10 90x9 90x8
Rope pulldowns x Underhand grip pulldowns
3x15+20
Threw in some abs at the end and did all this in an hour and a half. This 12 week ride will be fun

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I filmed the flyes but don't know how to post vids so here's some pics for your enjoyment
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1474214253.786379.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1474214263.519942.jpg

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Great work! You, sir, are going to have a good time!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You almost have more ink than I do

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol and he's afraid of needles
Hey, it's completely different! I was nervous my first pin as well. My second pin I held my breath and passed out lmao

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Great work! You, sir, are going to have a good time!
Thank you , I sure hope this goes great !
You almost have more ink than I do
I want to add but my girl hates the idea I have , a picture of the joker lol
Lol and he's afraid of needles
Lmao do not underestimate my hate of needles, it grew from an experience when I turned 21 bad experience at a docs office lol haven't been tatted since and it is slightly different

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Hey, it's completely different! I was nervous my first pin as well. My second pin I held my breath and passed out lmao
Lmao that's what I was most nervous about but when it went in and didn't hurt it made it easier , it just was going through so slow lol

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha. You are gonna have a lot of fun once it kicks in.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was kidding.. I'll be nervous too when I start pinning.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1474216720.238330.jpg
lunch time ! Went with egg noodles and chicken so good !most of my carbs will be from oats rice and potatoes maybe some beans but there will definitely also be some veggie pastas and egg noodles !

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
In, you train at a youfit?
Yes sir , it's my primary gym just cuz it's 100 feet from my house to walk there it takes 3 minutes which is great when you gotta train at 5 am , and this one is bigger then the others they have everything needed for a great session but I'm the most hated there haha always getting b1tched at, and my preferred gym is called Athletic Factor it's a trillion times better but 30 minutes away

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Why are you getting bytched at? I would say, "what's your problem? Are you allergic to awesome?" lol