ALPHA CREW please STAND UP, please STAND UP...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Btw what you doing with my mask on? Hahahaha.. that mask didn't fit my head.. hahaha
Haha thought it would help me bench out 600 haha
Did squat 6 plates and 2 quarters tonight tho... Biggest headrush I've had

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sick brother... Just sick...
Haha thank you man... Def my downfall now. Bench has been my best and deads were my weakest but last week pulled 675 BARELY and now my squats are weakest.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Haha thank you man... Def my downfall now. Bench has been my best and deads were my weakest but last week pulled 675 BARELY and now my squats are weakest.
Work the quads and calves.. the two main muscle groups for huge squats.. of course throw in some hams exercises.. hahaha... Practice maxing out on the leg press machine to get that push you need...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Work the quads and calves.. the two main muscle groups for huge squats.. of course throw in some hams exercises.. hahaha... Practice maxing out on the leg press machine to get that push you need...
Oh I have haha Im gettin professional training. Plus Kabuki is 45 mins North. Ima go up there soon to train and get some tips

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What your 10 rep max on squats and your 1 report max? I'll give you nu
Finally getting back to you bro... got over some soreness in my hams (from dead lifts the other day) and got a squat day in. Numbers are down after not doing squats for 4 weeks while training in this DTP Program... got some rough estimates today as to where I am at. Hit me up sometime with a workout... here is where I am at right now. Did this tonight.

10x135 ATG easily
5x230 ATG
5x230 90 Degrees
2x280 Tried to get ATG... not quite there yet...
3x250 90 Degree
10x135 ATG

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Finally getting back to you bro... got over some soreness in my hams (from dead lifts the other day) and got a squat day in. Numbers are down after not doing squats for 4 weeks while training in this DTP Program... got some rough estimates today as to where I am at. Hit me up sometime with a workout... here is where I am at right now. Did this tonight.

10x135 ATG easily
5x230 ATG
5x230 90 Degrees
2x280 Tried to get ATG... not quite there yet...
3x250 90 Degree
10x135 ATG
Ok here's your workout :
Squats (ATG)
3 sets @215lbs 1 rep shy of failure
4 sets @185 1 rep shy of failure
5 sets @135 1 rep shy of failure

Good Mornings (high bar)
5 sets @95 1 report shy of failure.

Do that workout and use 1-3 minute rest periods. If you don't hate life and feel like death. You did it wrong.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good workout today homie... check my log. Thanks for the idea... consider it a staple squat day.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Whats up?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
definately brother.. I plan on surpassing what I did with test powder and micro..
ill stay tuned for sure! I am already hittin PR's with TestPowder/AnabetaElite/Erase Pro...linky in my sig

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
definately brother.. I plan on surpassing what I did with test powder and micro..
This is going to be one log to keep an eye on... Throwing up numbers so big, might need two hulks spot'n u brother haha! You already know ill be along for the ride in your log.

This is going to be an interesting test. I've already been working on my diet, making sure my body is tuned and ready. Getting meals lined up and getting my water intake where it should be. I'm ready and excited for the experience!

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
This is going to be one log to keep an eye on... Throwing up numbers so big, might need two hulks spot'n u brother haha! You already know ill be along for the ride in your log.

This is going to be an interesting test. I've already been working on my diet, making sure my body is tuned and ready. Getting meals lined up and getting my water intake where it should be. I'm ready and excited for the experience!
You'll be fine brother... Been keeping an eye on you in the forums.. be ready to smash your original goals..

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Being doctor daddy. My baby is sick and my wife just got sick too.. cancelled this mornings workout to tend to them.. they come before me..
That's real stuff there my brother! Hope they get well soon! God bless!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks my man.. good to see you back...
I've been around! Just so busy with PL training and what not... Got my first Bench and Dead meet soon. Hopefully ill be able to bench at it but for now just looks like I'm pulling!

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Being doctor daddy. My baby is sick and my wife just got sick too.. cancelled this mornings workout to tend to them.. they come before me..
that sucks man, I just did the same thing a few weeks ago. I was sick before them though, nasty bug going around.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
that sucks man, I just did the same thing a few weeks ago. I was sick before them though, nasty bug going around.
Yeah same here.. there is volcanic activity going on here on the Island of Hawaii. We are on Oahu, so the volcano sends vog to us.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I've been around! Just so busy with PL training and what not... Got my first Bench and Dead meet soon. Hopefully ill be able to bench at it but for now just looks like I'm pulling!
Do what you can man.. good luck with the meet..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

Learn, Teach, Lead.

What's good guys?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Herpes, its your friend for life; I was diagnosed with it in my ass recently.

Sorry to hear that bud. Hoped you learned the lesson, you taught us something, & continue to be a leader in life.

:bigok:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2: