ALPHA CREW please STAND UP, please STAND UP...

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
The Mucuna Pruriens in Test Powder has you covered for Prolactin brother... Plus when you are off Test Powder you could use PowerFULL to continue Prolactin control or you could use P-5-P (a form of vitamin B6). Mucuna seems to be the more talked about source these days however.
Nice summary..

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
hows everyones training coming along? mines been on and off.. work just keeps most of my time.. gotta figure out a set schedule again... hope you all are killing it still. i still do when i can get to a gym.. hahahaha

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
starting my change over to days from nights, up early this a.m. to workout and eat. should help me adapt better. got my amino1 in the mail and starting my log of it, 15 servings so it will be a short log.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Job stressed.. taking up all my time.. family is good.. always alpha brotha.. thanks for checking.. hows the training..
It's coming along brother. Been making some good strength gains. This week was a little off due to a crazy schedule but all is well. I'm back to a regular schedule now and back in track.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
starting my change over to days from nights, up early this a.m. to workout and eat. should help me adapt better. got my amino1 in the mail and starting my log of it, 15 servings so it will be a short log.
Sweet.. I'll be sure to check it out..

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
It's coming along brother. Been making some good strength gains. This week was a little off due to a crazy schedule but all is well. I'm back to a regular schedule now and back in track.
Keep smashing it bro.. In due time things will get back to normal..

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Got my log up, link in my sig

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Just finished the first week of my hardest training cycle. Ridiculous volume. Just did 113 squats with an average of 270lbs. Followed by SEVERAL sets of Good Mornings... Legs were toast. This coming week is worse... A little scared for the week to come

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Just finished the first week of my hardest training cycle. Ridiculous volume. Just did 113 squats with an average of 270lbs. Followed by SEVERAL sets of Good Mornings... Legs were toast. This coming week is worse... A little scared for the week to come
Sick... Don't be scared of any workout.. in fact "FEAR NO WORKOUT"... I train that way all the time..

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
dang Bro, that is intense

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Sick... Don't be scared of any workout.. in fact "FEAR NO WORKOUT"... I train that way all the time..
I disagree completely. If you aren't at least a little scared of your workout then you aren't training hard enough. Take that and let it marinate, you'll know I'm right

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I disagree completely. If you aren't at least a little scared of your workout then you aren't training hard enough. Take that and let it marinate, you'll know I'm right
Yeah true.. that's just my mindset.. I would say I'm afraid I may hurt myself or someone when I'm in the gym for the wrong reasons.. usually when I'm pissed off.. hahahaha..

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When you're alpha... you transform fear into an inner freak.... you are aware of whats to come in a workout and you man-handle it. You don't let pain or anything else hold you back. I'll be the first to say that when i'm downing that MicroTest I fear no workouts... Im always ready for more... even if I squat till i puke.. i'm ready for more.. bring it on.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
You'd have to do a squats workout with me sometime. Then you'd understand. I don't hold back, I keep going back for more punishment (another leg day in the morning actually). But I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared of the workout. It's a healthy fear, motivational even

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You'd have to do a squats workout with me sometime. Then you'd understand. I don't hold back, I keep going back for more punishment (another leg day in the morning actually). But I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared of the workout. It's a healthy fear, motivational even
Squats FTW... Lets do it! Give me a routine including rest periods and all. Im ready for some pain. #FearNoWorkouts

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Squats FTW... Lets do it! Give me a routine including rest periods and all. Im ready for some pain. #FearNoWorkouts
What your 10 rep max on squats and your 1 report max? I'll give you nu

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What your 10 rep max on squats and your 1 report max? I'll give you nu
I'll find out tomorrow and report back to you. I was doing DTP training routine for a few weeks. Been out of the squat rack and on leg press lately following this routine. I'm over it though... I missed dead lifts and squats too much.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll find out tomorrow and report back to you. I was doing DTP training routine for a few weeks. Been out of the squat rack and on leg press lately following this routine. I'm over it though... I missed dead lifts and squats too much.
See any gains from DTP?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Strength is increasing, but the scales actually are decreasing for me. Started out at 183lbs. Down now to 175lbs.
Fat loss replaced with muscle? :D

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Remember to bury those squats. It has to be high bar, but to ankles. AKA Olympic Squats

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Remember to bury those squats. It has to be high bar, but to ankles. AKA Olympic Squats
I love these.. with my calf only at about 90%, I can't really go as heavy as I use to.. bit I do more than those little girls who do half a$$ reps...

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I love these.. with my calf only at about 90%, I can't really go as heavy as I use to.. bit I do more than those little girls who do half a$$ reps...
I saw a research paper that was showing the effects of quad hypertrophy in regards to squats depth and varying weights. It showed that depth on squats is more important than the weight when it comes to hypertrophy. Obviously the goal is to go heavy and deep, but it just shows that if you want massive quads its time to drop the ego and start those drop it like it's hot squats.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In for that

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I saw a research paper that was showing the effects of quad hypertrophy in regards to squats depth and varying weights. It showed that depth on squats is more important than the weight when it comes to hypertrophy. Obviously the goal is to go heavy and deep, but it just shows that if you want massive quads its time to drop the ego and start those drop it like it's hot squats.
Where did you read this brother.. ill check it out

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Haha thank you brother! How are you? This powerlifting thing is brutal haha
Been good man.. yeah powerlifting takes a lot out of you... Kindda why i gave up wanting to compete.. been too busy and stressed with work and all..

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Been good man.. yeah powerlifting takes a lot out of you... Kindda why i gave up wanting to compete.. been too busy and stressed with work and all..
Word haha