ALPHA CREW please STAND UP, please STAND UP...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I want a freakin sig..LOL
Not easy to fit in creativity in that many characters...the one I sent yah is bad a*s but there's too many crews going around...we need to make ours different ;p! Avys for now...and I still refuse to be the wasp...so gotta find me one haha

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmfao your night hawk
Yea right dude... not happening. I used to do some amateur boxing and mma back in the day and for this one I will throw down... Its not happening. And when the F did the Alpha Crew turn into the Avengers?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yea right dude... not happening. I used to do some amateur boxing and mma back in the day and for this one I will throw down... Its not happening. And when the F did the Alpha Crew turn into the Avengers?
Lmfao I'm a fighter. Undefeated ammy ;-) well u choose Haha its still Alpha Crew... Airborne the Alpha

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmfao I'm a fighter. Undefeated ammy ;-) well u choose Haha its still Alpha Crew... Airborne the Alpha
I know you are that was my point you may be bigger and have more fights under your belt but I will be swinging if someone tries to dub me the ant dude or hawk.... Fückers. ; )

Did you hear about our palette of Test Powder? The wife let you get away for about 5 days to go pick it up or what? I know you have the new baby at home but... its Test Powder and we're the Alpha Crew after all.

I'm planning on never cycling off keep my test levels jacked at all times... Nah mean?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I know you were that was my point you may be bigger and have more fights under your belt but I will be swinging if someone tries to dub me the ant dude or hawk.... Fückers. ; )

Did you hear about our palette of Test Powder? The wife let you get away for about 5 days to go pick it up or what? I know you have the new baby at home but... its Test Powder and we're the Alpha Crew after all.

I'm planning on never cycling off keep my test levels jacked at all times... Nah mean?
Oh Yup we gotta get our fix ya feel me? Never go down without a fight Haha I know u wouldn't . Army shiz!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
USP LABS FTW on this one! Shout out from Alpha Crew!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is full of win..

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
:) Not sure how I over looked this thread but I've been feeling part Alpha for sure! ;-)
Man it feels good to be an ALPHA....**** a gangster

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Alpha is the one who strives for success... Whether it be in the gym, money makin or women. They stay motivated and do anything in there way to get what they want. They also lead and teach.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha is the one who strives for success... Whether it be in the gym, money makin or women. They stay motivated and do anything in there way to get what they want. They also lead and teach.
One doesn't simply chose alpha, alpha chooses them...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
During times of war the Alpha decimates the weak! To show dominance as well as loyalty to prove to their pack that they are worthy!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Check out my Avengatar its Hella Alpha!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm going to get out of my alpha bed soon & have an alpha breakfast. ;)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
^ that's pretty Damn Alpha if you ask me! I woke up and pissed Alpha!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^ that's pretty Damn Alpha if you ask me! I woke up and pissed Alpha!
We are in such a league of our own that we have our own ALPHA-bet

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way ahead of you my alpha breakfast was oatmeal with blueberries, wheat blueberry bagel and half a pound of old bay seasoned shrimp :) boom alpha style

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Way ahead of you my alpha breakfast was oatmeal with blueberries, wheat blueberry bagel and half a pound of old bay seasoned shrimp :) boom alpha style
You can't ever be ahead of an Alpha Crew '12 member. That's like Chuck Norris calling the wrong #, it just doesn't happen, instead the other person answers the wrong phone. ;)

:lol:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You can't ever be ahead of an Alpha Crew '12 member. That's like Chuck Norris calling the wrong #, it just doesn't you happen... The other person answers the wrong phone. ;)

:lol:
Lmfao that's an Alpha Crew statement right there

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is how an Alpha shops....
;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha crew transforming pics are going up now ;-)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First order of the alpha crew is to get rid of Justin beiber...I would say instead of wasting him we should eat him for the protein but all that estrogen won't be good for us....lolol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What's a good alpha name for a male all black rot (puppy)?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea buddy!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I want a freakin sig..LOL
You got 1 now huh!!! :lol:

Avengers...back to temporary HQ >_>'!!! We need to assemble on the siggy topic and rules for hazing and additions to the team ;p!! those are a must, well at least Capt has been telling me so in PMs
Another crew!!! :thumbsup:
3 or more makes it a gang.

I'm on compound 20 right now. Does that make me alpha?. Am I in the cool kids club now?.
That all depends. What are you noticing from it?

The real slim shady checking in...

I am Alpha...all the PES guys are Alpha...hell all PES customers are Alpha!
PES does alpha things. Makes alpha products & treats customers as if they are alpha.

Calling all Alpha...

Get in for Epic behavior
If we can get most active friendly members to pop in this thread & at least say hello or make an alpha statement.... That would be a feat!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Let's hear some Alpha sh!t peoples Alpha Crew and USP wants to hear it!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You Alpha A$$ holes woke me from my Alpha slumber with all your damn Alpha posts!

I woke up this morning with Geto Boys playing in my head...

Damn it feels good to be an Alpha.

A real Alpha a$$ bro plays his cards right, and a real Alpha a$$ bro don't flex nuts, Cuz a real Alpha a$$ bro knows how to fight...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1