• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I haven't sadly. Money being used on staples unfortunately. 8(

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
I think the problem is the expectations set forth by some companies for this compound. It's great to eliminate side effects (primarily libido drops, and lethargy), when your using more suppressive compounds (1-Androsterone, superdrol, etc). It's not going to straight up add slabs of muscle onto your frame like testosterone though.

It should be in the 30-40 range for price. And we will likely do some deals very soon as we launch a new website for FRL.
so dissapointed about price... what happened to 30-40 price range??

Cadzilla

Cadzilla

Awards
Got my AlphaMass/AlphaBulk stack on it's way. Probably should have waited for a combo sale or promo but WTF FRL is worth it!

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
andromass is easlily purchased for $140
AMv3-12,600 mg 4dhea
alphabulk- 3,360 4hea.

andromass is the win, even at $200! it takes 4 alphabulks to match the dosing. and then you also have the androrard included in andromass.
none the less im still interested in this product. hopefully someone will run it soon.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are actually close in price, consider the fact that the PP product has been available much longer. All things drop in price after a while. Also you dont need that much 4-DHEA in a day for it to be effective. Consider the full package as well, Alpha Bulk contains other popular ergogenics such as berberine, rhizoma coptidis (which also contains more berberine), and cobalt.

ezjax

Awards
So how much 4 dhea is a good daily dose? From what ive read u have to dose it the same as 4 diol which was 600mg-1g

transdermally! Yikes thats a lot of
4dhea.
What do you think would be good and y?
Much appreciated

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
We have more pre order sales popping up gang on F.I.N.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
They are actually close in price, consider the fact that the PP product has been available much longer. All things drop in price after a while. Also you dont need that much 4-DHEA in a day for it to be effective. Consider the full package as well, Alpha Bulk contains other popular ergogenics such as berberine, rhizoma coptidis (which also contains more berberine), and cobalt.
can you please explain some benefits from the other ergogenics besides acting as a GDA. also would stacking alpha bulk with androhard be a good combo since the enzyme inhibitors would be stacked?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how much 4 dhea is a good daily dose? From what ive read u have to dose it the same as 4 diol which was 600mg-1g

transdermally! Yikes thats a lot of
4dhea.
What do you think would be good and y?
Much appreciated
I answered a similar question here...just replace "1-T" with testosterone. Same applies.

What type of conversion rate to 1-T are you guys projecting with this?

1-T supps back in the day were dosed at what? 100-300mg? 1-AD (original) was dosed in the 200-400 and was a one step conversion to 1-T? This is a 2 step starting at 30mg...you guys must be loving this hormone sheild complex.
We actually believe it's quite a bit higher than we ever initially though it would be. The sublingual studies hinted at that, but then the AMS 1-Androsterone urinary excretion study (third party) supported it even further. That showed us it appeared to convert to the diol, and testosterone quite efficiently. The problem with the old stuff and the new stuff is the delivery. The bioavailability of a typical capsule of un-esterfied 19-norDIOL is less than 1%. That is why you had guys dosing it as high as a gram. But sublingual 19-norDiol had an estimated bioavailability closer to 68%. Which is why such a little dose had such a nice biological effect. I'm using 19-norDIOL in this example just because there is good research behind it. Sublinguals have some limitations though.

We are working on an article that compares oral vs. sublingual vs. this delivery method and outlining our estimates for bioavailability for each. We are still discussing where it falls and how we want to advertise that exactly but it's coming. As you can probably guess though this system is superior to both. Although without the Hormone Shield I dont think it would be as good as the sublinguals.

Just as an example, that study I referenced above that was brand new on berberine showed it increased the bioavailability of the drug tested 38-40%. That's very significant.

As a straight up estimate (there is no pharmacokinetic research on this stuff so it is just an estimate) it is somewhere like this:

1 sublingual tab = 200-300mg's of an oral capsule
1 dose of Alpha Mass = 300-500mg's of an oral capsule

Note: I may change my thoughts on this depending upon on the logs go bros. I think it might have an even greater potential.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Logs?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wonder how it is on the hairline?
With this type of product and its target hormone conversion (test), if you're prone to hair loss than it certainly may become an issue for some.

We'll need to see some real world anecdotal feedback with this specific product/formulation through logs, but the possibility is certainly there. This is why I just started shaving my head a long time ago. :D

-T1

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine shaved itself at an early age. Lol

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Totally..it will grow back or go Kojak

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got any lolliPops??

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I would love to log your Alpha stack!!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I would love to log your Alpha stack!!!!
Its never enough biceps with yah is there!!?? Hahaha you go bro! You are one of the guys I think would make the most out of this , with the volume and cals you throw in your routines you would get HUGE and hard on this!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Its never enough biceps with yah is there!!?? Hahaha you go bro! You are one of the guys I think would make the most out of this , with the volume and cals you throw in your routines you would get HUGE and hard on this!
Lol thanks bro...yea I wanna bulk a bit and get a bit bigger arms...but I wanna do a clean bulk and I kno I can do it!!! Thanks for the support brother :)

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coming soon gang just got word its in production Alpha Bulk.. We have listened to our fans so let's do this.
So my business partner decided let's roll baby
BigRig, (I sent you an email as well, but figured you might see this 1st). I did a search, but couldn't find the answer.

Q. Are there any concerns (like PP's AndroBulk / AndroMass) where it basically says "These supplements (or a certain ingredient) have the same effect as drinking a glass of grapefruit juice, which in turn can react (badly) some medications (like Statins)"?

If "No", what is the reason (or the difference), I want to be sure before taking anything. (I looked at the image of the label, and didnt see that same warning, but still, just want to be sure).. Thank you..

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
BigRig, (I sent you an email as well, but figured you might see this 1st). I did a search, but couldn't find the answer.

Q. Are there any concerns (like PP's AndroBulk / AndroMass) where it basically says "These supplements (or a certain ingredient) have the same effect as drinking a glass of grapefruit juice, which in turn can react (badly) some medications (like Statins)"?

If "No", what is the reason (or the difference), I want to be sure before taking anything. (I looked at the image of the label, and didnt see that same warning, but still, just want to be sure).. Thank you..
I got your email bro I did reply.. I will send your info to Royd and our district office for more info asap

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The delivery system is not the same as the AndroSeries. So there is no grapefruit extract in there.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
The delivery system is not the same as the AndroSeries. So there is no grapefruit extract in there.
You are correct..thanks and I will def get more details for our kick ass frl mofo peeps ;)

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Cadzilla

Cadzilla

Awards
I've used PP's Hard/Lean stack and you burp grapefruit all day long on that @#$%. The transport system uses grapefuit extract like mattrag said.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
I believe its the inhibition of certain enzymes that causes the problem.i'm interested in this as well. Something that should be out there about the alpha series

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are known "drug to drug" interactions when you combine some statins with grapefruit juice. That's why PP says not to use the two together. We do not use anything from grapefruit juice or grapefruits. However things like berberine have been shown to have some interactions with other drugs as well (and we are attempting to inhibit the same enzymes as PP). So it is very possible he could see a reaction.

The research on berberine, rhizoma coptidis, etc and their DDI's (drug to drug interactions) is limited and in its infancy. However if anyone has a specific drug they are taking and want me to check on I will happily do it. And then suggest you consult your physician before use.

ezjax

Awards
when are you launching the forerunner website? I don't want to miss the amazing presale new website deals I am sure you guys wil be offering!

and dude i have asked this question so many times... i dont care about science or proof i want YOUR PERSONAL OPINION

Lets say I used 4 AMS 4AD tabs= 160mg 4dhea + 16 Alpha Bulk caps- 320mg 4dhea

what do you think test levels would be and do you think estrogen control would be necessary?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Our website almost complete

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established