ALPHA Build, Bulk and Rip stack log

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I have been away from the forum for a very long time- I am now a 50 plus year old male coming off of recurrent prostate cancer treatment -radiation, full pelvic plus prostate fossa boost, and oral hormonal chemo aka Androgen deprivation therapy- In short I am weak and fat -I have also a hx of a malignant GIST tumor that caused me to lose about 1/3 of my stomach and has resulted in severe post gastrectomy syndrome complications- at one point I was on TPN- I went into that surgery weighing 207 and shortly thereafter and over the years (5years now) have been as low as sub 170- currently about 180 ish with love handles and back fat for the first time in my life-clearly due to the zero testosterone level- I have fat gain on my glutes and thighs, basically a women's type of fat accumulation despite the fact that I can't physically eat enough calories to cause fat gain-although the foods that I tolerate the most are basic simple sugars- I have literally been on a "little debbie diet" off and on as my symptoms wax and wane- anyways, time to try something drastic- I can't do anything that affects the test levels but in researching the ALPHA stack I feel its safe and quite a few of the ingredients look good for cancer especially for prostate- I will probably start them next week- I will do starting pics and such-some additional supps that I will post up too-as far as workouts I am pretty basic, whereas I used to be able to do 4 reps of weighted pullups with 100 lbs, now I can barely pull of 2 reps of bodyweight only- I suffer from lots of myalgia that I am unsure of the cause so I am struggling with the workouts period- I will try to post up some workout results though to judge the supps

Last edited:
emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I am curious about the overlap of some of the ingredients in the 3 products- I purchased as the Alpha Gladiator Stack but no specific dosage directions were included so I am assuming that you just do the 2 caps per day for each product- any thoughts?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
following, I did see something about OL saying the 3 can be used together for an all rounder stack.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Will definitely follow this log!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Finally ready to start, got everything ready to go- starting weight today was 184- will try to use the bodyfat function on the scale tomorrow- will try to do some starting pics tomorrow- will do some basic performance metrics this week for baseline strength

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Finally ready to start, got everything ready to go- starting weight today was 184- will try to use the bodyfat function on the scale tomorrow- will try to do some starting pics tomorrow- will do some basic performance metrics this week for baseline strength
Excited to see the progress!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
So last night I weighed 185 with 22 % body fat, 17% stated as subcutaneous

I did 4 pullups in a max effort set and with my former barbell setup I can't do a single rep of an OHP

Today is day 3 of the stack- I will say the Alpha Build causes an unpleasant burp taste-it was really bad on day one but has started to subside

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
As you can see the back fat is pronounced , the abs are washed out, love handle formation- prior to the recent cancer treatment I still looked just as in my avatar, additionally there is a larger ventral hernia from incision but that I can't do anything about until further down the road if I want my abs to ever look as they were, the muscle tone loss was bad, I can't even seem to "make a muscle", i.e. when I flex the pecs and biceps just feel soft and non-existant

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
This is with a zero testosterone level

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As you can see the back fat is pronounced , the abs are washed out, love handle formation- prior to the recent cancer treatment I still looked just as in my avatar, additionally there is a larger ventral hernia from incision but that I can't do anything about until further down the road if I want my abs to ever look as they were, the muscle tone loss was bad, I can't even seem to "make a muscle", i.e. when I flex the pecs and biceps just feel soft and non-existant
The road to what we use to be! As I get older that's my goal is to try and be 90% of what I use to be because I know 100% is unrealistic at this point unfortunately.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
10 more days in- I have had to reduce the alpha build to 1 cap per day as the belching and gastric distress was simply too much to tolerate- 1 cap seems to be fine- i continue on the alphabulk and alpharip at the standard doses- I will likely keep this regimen going for 3 months- work outs are progressing well- steadily ramping up- still fat and weak in general but Rome wasn't built in a day

keemteam

Awards
so i disappeared from the log- ran into lots of GI problems (which are a norm for me status post partial gastrectomy to resect a large tumor) -i had to reduce the alpha build to just 1 cap per day - basically the whole program was a bust-just couldn't tolerate the alpha build GI effects on top of my normal impairments