Alpha Bulk

Broly

Awards
  • Established
isnt the target hormone 19-nordehydrotestosterone. 30% weaker than test. already in decavol and androbulk, no?
The hormone present in Decavol and AlphaBulk is 19nor-dehydroepiandrosterone (19nor-DHEA for short), wich's target hormone sure is nandrolone. He said 19nor-androsterone, wich is a 5a-reduced version of the 19nor-DHEA stated above, wich implies that the target hormone 19nor-androsterone has is the 5a-reduced metabolite of nandrolone - dihydronandrolone - since 5a-reduction isn't a reversable pathway.
Two close in name hormones (19nor-androsterone and 19nor-dehydroepiandrosterone) but not the same in the body;)

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will probably sound like a nutty question, but since we're still on the subject of DHEA-isomer prohormones, would it be even remotely feasible to manufacture a DHEA prohormone to oxandrolone? On the Wikipedia page for Oxandrolone, it actually states that plain DHEA can undergo a lengthy and cumbersome conversion to oxandrolone, so I hoped that there might be a DHEA isomer out there that converts to oxandro. via a more efficient conversion pathway.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
This will probably sound like a nutty question, but since we're still on the subject of DHEA-isomer prohormones, would it be even remotely feasible to manufacture a DHEA prohormone to oxandrolone? On the Wikipedia page for Oxandrolone, it actually states that plain DHEA can undergo a lengthy and cumbersome conversion to oxandrolone, so I hoped that there might be a DHEA isomer out there that converts to oxandro. via a more efficient conversion pathway.
Technically it's a lot easier to do through androsterone since it's already 5a-reduced, but it will require two things that would make it non-DSHEA compliant: the subtitution of the 2nd carbon for an oxigen (the 2-oxo group you see in anavar's molecule structure) and the addition of a 17a-methyl group. All in all, a 1-step diol or dione (like 17α-methyl-2-oxo-5α-androstane-3,17-dione or 17a-methy-2-oxo-5a-androstane-3,17-diol) PH would be much easier to make, much more effective and just as legal as the androsterone related one;)
In a short answer: no, you can't do a DSHEA compliant oxandrolone PH

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Technically it's a lot easier to do through androsterone since it's already 5a-reduced, but it will require two things that would make it non-DSHEA compliant: the subtitution of the 2nd carbon for an oxigen (the 2-oxo group you see in anavar's molecule structure) and the addition of a 17a-methyl group. All in all, a 1-step diol or dione (like 17α-methyl-2-oxo-5α-androstane-3,17-dione or 17a-methy-2-oxo-5a-androstane-3,17-diol) PH would be much easier to make, much more effective and just as legal as the androsterone related one;)
In a short answer: no, you can't do a DSHEA compliant oxandrolone PH
Thanks for the info. I'm surprised that somebody hasn't already created an oxandrolone PH such as the diol/dione you referenced. A real-life ANAVAR PH?!?! LOL, I could see people going crazy over this one.

Also, how about a methandrostenolone PH? LOL

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. I'm surprised that somebody hasn't already created an oxandrolone PH such as the diol/dione you referenced. A real-life ANAVAR PH?!?! LOL, I could see people going crazy over this one.

Also, how about a methandrostenolone PH? LOL
I think the same way, as far as the methandrostenolone (a.k.a. D-Bol) PH it is out there for quite a while, is usually reffered as M1,4-ADD.
Other two that I'd like to see is a primobolan and a masteron PH, something like 1a-methyl-1-androstenediol or 2a-methyl-5a-androstanediol, now those would be sick ;P

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it would be even better if someone could create unmethylated sublingual anavar and dbol PH's... now THOSE would sell! Just imagine being able to market anavar/dbol with the promise of zero liver-related side effects...

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be even better if someone could create unmethylated sublingual anavar and dbol PH's... now THOSE would sell! Just imagine being able to market anavar/dbol with the promise of zero liver-related side effects...
Hum, perhaps doing the same that has been done to winstrol and furazabol might do the trick: companies switched the 17a-methyl group for a tetrahydropyranol ester and sold them as a non-methyl oraly bioavailable option, although it was needed to high dose it that their respective methylated counterparts. Perhaps the ethylation might just be as effective or some other methyl groups, thinking of 13a,17a-diethyl-boldenone to replace d-bol or 7a-methyl-2-oxo-5a-androstrane-17b-ol-3-one for anavar ;)

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Gang. sorry be away so long..i need to catch..but big things rollig out

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, you guys really have the hammer down right now. Good times! BR, what are you thoughts on running Bulk at a higher dose?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep

Broly

Awards
  • Established
So...how is your cycle plan for an Alpha Bulk standalone run? :D What are the gains and the sides? And what kind of PCT do you take?

(sorry for so many questions at the same time but I couldn't stop it :) )

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 bottles of Bulk which gives you a month and 2 days at 12 caps ed. I gained 6 lbs and there weren't any sides. PCT was clomid 50/20/20/20 with ReBoot. I plan on running it again soon but in a 6 week cycle.

rhizome

Awards
2 bottles of Bulk which gives you a month and 2 days at 12 caps ed. I gained 6 lbs and there weren't any sides. PCT was clomid 50/20/20/20 with ReBoot. I plan on running it again soon but in a 6 week cycle.
Have you (or anyone you know of) done the 12 Bulk ED + 12 Mass ED for 4-6 weeks or the "Alpha Stack" from this link anabolicminds.com/forum/forerunner-labs/181378-how-stack-forerunner.html ? I've been searching around and haven't found anyone who has done that yet.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! Sounds pretty good gains for a non-methyl in such short time :) Have you used an AI alongside the Alpha Bulk to prevent estrogen related sides or you just didn't felt like it needed one? Do you think that it's probably a good cycle to one get away with only OTC PCT or it really needs a serm?
I know a place where they have a deal of 3 bottles of it for the price of 2-2,5, just pm me ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet! Sounds pretty good gains for a non-methyl in such short time :) Have you used an AI alongside the Alpha Bulk to prevent estrogen related sides or you just didn't felt like it needed one? Do you think that it's probably a good cycle to one get away with only OTC PCT or it really needs a serm?
I know a place where they have a deal of 3 bottles of it for the price of 2-2,5, just pm me ;)
With my age I need to serm in PCT. Younger aged people with a 4 week run could be fine with OTC PCT. The AI during was not a concern with me personally simply because I seem to have low estrogen levels naturally for some reason.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
With my age I need to serm in PCT. Younger aged people with a 4 week run could be fine with OTC PCT. The AI during was not a concern with me personally simply because I seem to have low estrogen levels naturally for some reason.
I have 22 y/o so that makes me one of those young fellas I belive ;) Nice, just asked because since it's a testosterone PH and test itself is used alongside an AI, but since you have no need for it it's kind of cool such cycle. Simple, light, effective and side-free :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a mild cycle in comparison to others until you start going to 8-12 weeks with it. Then shutdown is a much bigger issue.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
It's a mild cycle in comparison to others until you start going to 8-12 weeks with it. Then shutdown is a much bigger issue.
I've never done a cycle and I'm considering doing one in a near future. This one, more on the 6 weeks side than on the 4, seems very apealing for alot of reasons and since getting serms is a pretty difficult task for me the OTC way is, despite being more expensive, the only route I have and if this cycle fits for an OTC PCT it sure would be my first option of a first cycle. Since there isn't many people who have run Alpha Bulk as a standalone as you did any input you may give to all of us about it is pretty interesting :)

Broly

Awards
  • Established
So do you feel that until the 6 week range the OTC PCT will be good, but if going to surpass that perhaps a SERM is necessary?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Broly,I just realized that you are only 22. I would give yourself a couple more years of natural lifting before jumping into the PH/DS arena. Get your meals and workout routine dialed in and consistent so that when/if you take the plunge you will fully benefit from them. Try out different supplements that you might be using in your PCT to see if in fact they will work for you and you will know how they feel.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Broly,I just realized that you are only 22. I would give yourself a couple more years of natural lifting before jumping into the PH/DS arena. Get your meals and workout routine dialed in and consistent so that when/if you take the plunge you will fully benefit from them. Try out different supplements that you might be using in your PCT to see if in fact they will work for you and you will know how they feel.
Thanks in advance for the concern AZMIDLYF, I've been lifting for the last 6 years, sometimes in the gym others in conjunction with swimming. I've had a surgery due to a dislocated shoulder this july and been out of action untill mid september, and from then on I've gaining back my physical shape. I've tried at least 3 different supplements that one might use on PCT like Novedex XT (ATD+3-OHAT), Restore (6-bromo+methyl-bAT) and DAA (this one I found I can't use as it worsens my epilepsy causing me seizures). Now I have Erase on hand sitting there for the right time to use it (thinking on going with 2 caps per day for 45 days) and I'll see how it goes. I've been reading about the subject of PH/DS since 2007 so I'me pretty aware of the risks involved (that's the main reason why I've never done them), so with that in mind thanks for the advice and I'll wait for some more years untill I've reached a good base from where I can benefit more from their use ;)

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is 9 caps a day enough to counter SD's hit on letargy and libido?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Anyone done bloods on cycle to see how much does 4-DHEA increase testosterone?

ironguru

ironguru

Awards