Alpha Bulk

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
You guys rock at FRL :D In a couple more months I'll run AM + AB --- either that or something from the AMS lineup. I've already ran AM twice so far (4 and 6 week cycles).

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for more info!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
sub'd and awaiting release!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I will get more info on Monday I hope

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here we go!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm getting hungry for my bulk

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, he just vocalizes things a bit more than others. Lol

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about now

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
sad.....tear tear

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I meant this little photo he posted:

View attachment 55003

Looks to me like he will be plenty busy for awhile!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll say! 8)

Cadzilla

Cadzilla

Awards
BigRig....Bro....Summer's round the corner! Let's get this Alpha Bulk/Alpha Massive craze going. The anticipation killz bro!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
BigRig....Bro....Summer's round the corner! Let's get this Alpha Bulk/Alpha Massive craze going. The anticipation killz bro!
You and me both..damm delays are a bish

ezjax

Awards
Guess I have to wait a lot longer for a 4dhea product

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I'm new to this thread but isn't your products clones or ripping of primordial performance ? Liquid tech like their liquid vade ? And androbulk andromass and androhard are they the same as alpha mass alpha bulk and alphahard ?

What is the difference excuse me asking ? And couldn't primordial sue you for just cloning their products ?

If they are the same but your doing them cheaper how is that ? Why are yours so much cheaper than theirs if their the same which they look like the same to me ?

I'm not hating on you here I really do wanna know the answers to your questions if these are the same as the primordial stuff then I can't wait :)

Broly

Awards
  • Established
The major difference for my as a future costumer of this Alpha Bulk product (yes BigRig, count on me to this one ;)) is that they make sinlge hormone products oposed to PP's hormone blends. Not hating PP's, just saying that I prefere to use first a single hormone to see what effects it has on me (specially because this is going to be my first cycle) rather then a blend that everything can go just right or right the oposite and I don't know to wich hormone I can blame for the sides or benefits or if it can just be due to an unbalanced blend for my body since everyone responds in a different way to each hormone.

Btw, this is just my opinion to their major difference...not to mention the price thing:p

And BigRig, any news about AlphaBulk? Serving information, anything? :D

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
The major difference for my as a future costumer of this Alpha Bulk product (yes BigRig, count on me to this one ;)) is that they make sinlge hormone products oposed to PP's hormone blends. Not hating PP's, just saying that I prefere to use first a single hormone to see what effects it has on me (specially because this is going to be my first cycle) rather then a blend that everything can go just right or right the oposite and I don't know to wich hormone I can blame for the sides or benefits or if it can just be due to an unbalanced blend for my body since everyone responds in a different way to each hormone.

Btw, this is just my opinion to their major difference...not to mention the price thing:p

And BigRig, any news about AlphaBulk? Serving information, anything? :D
Still held up in production bro.. and once I find out it ready to roll out retailers I will release more info..sorry for delay

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I'm new to this thread but isn't your products clones or ripping of primordial performance ? Liquid tech like their liquid vade ? And androbulk andromass and androhard are they the same as alpha mass alpha bulk and alphahard ?

What is the difference excuse me asking ? And couldn't primordial sue you for just cloning their products ?

If they are the same but your doing them cheaper how is that ? Why are yours so much cheaper than theirs if their the same which they look like the same to me ?

I'm not hating on you here I really do wanna know the answers to your questions if these are the same as the primordial stuff then I can't wait :)
Bro we are not out to rip or clone any other company at all..that's not how we roll esp with our AMS line..we choose to be different them all the rest....proven by our loggers and cusotmer

Cadzilla

Cadzilla

Awards

As a customer of both PP and FRL, I can tell you both companies have excellent products. I've used FRL's AM and PP's AH/AL stack with excellent results from both. Due to the solid 10lb. gain of lean mass I put on with FRL's Alpha Mass, like the others you see here on this blog we're patiently awaiting the release of their new Alpha Bulk for an AB/AM stack that I'm sure will be top notch.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Just got word today its now for sure in mnf process as we speak

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Bro we are not out to rip or clone any other company at all..that's not how we roll esp with our AMS line..we choose to be different them all the rest....proven by our loggers and cusotmer
That's cool I'm not saying you are can you just explain to me what alpha mass bulk and hard are ?

Are they the same as pp mass hard or bulk if their different how so ? I'm only asking as I wanted to use the pp mass and hard to put on lean mass and lose fat but the cost of them is just to much ...

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
As a customer of both PP and FRL, I can tell you both companies have excellent products. I've used FRL's AM and PP's AH/AL stack with excellent results from both. Due to the solid 10lb. gain of lean mass I put on with FRL's Alpha Mass, like the others you see here on this blog we're patiently awaiting the release of their new Alpha Bulk for an AB/AM stack that I'm sure will be top notch.
What results did you see from the pp androhard and androlean stack ? Did you gain any muscle or just tone up v

I wanna do a lean bulk so was thinking of pp mass and hard but I'm intrested in this alpha mass as its much cheaper is it the same or simaler as andromass ?

Was your 10lbs from alpha mass lean gains ?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

you joined in 2007!

ezjax

Awards
i just hope the 4dhea product is well dosed and well priced... 4dhea is the future of base legal hormone products without a doubt... just nobody can get the dosing or the price right... not even ams wayyyy too little for the money

Cadzilla

Cadzilla

Awards
What results did you see from the pp androhard and androlean stack ? Did you gain any muscle or just tone up v

I wanna do a lean bulk so was thinking of pp mass and hard but I'm intrested in this alpha mass as its much cheaper is it the same or simaler as andromass ?

Was your 10lbs from alpha mass lean gains ?
My initial gain from AplhaMass was 13lbs. after a 6 week cycle. Started with AM at 192 and was at 205 in 6 weeks. Upon completion of my PCT I kept a solid 10lbs. I lost no weight from AH/AL but I leaned out pretty good from the gains I had made on my previous AlphaMass cycle. Still at 202 and continuing to lean out and harden up with an erase pro/oxyelite stack in preperation for FRL's AM/AB stack. If your considering a cycle from either company, I would highly recommend FRL for the excellent quality and rock solid gains. Personally I think grapefruit burps suck, but thats just MHO.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Amen

Broly

Awards
  • Established
My initial gain from AplhaMass was 13lbs. after a 6 week cycle. Started with AM at 192 and was at 205 in 6 weeks. Upon completion of my PCT I kept a solid 10lbs. I lost no weight from AH/AL but I leaned out pretty good from the gains I had made on my previous AlphaMass cycle. Still at 202 and continuing to lean out and harden up with an erase pro/oxyelite stack in preperation for FRL's AM/AB stack. If your considering a cycle from either company, I would highly recommend FRL for the excellent quality and rock solid gains. Personally I think grapefruit burps suck, but thats just MHO.
What kind of PCT you've done? OTC or SERM?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hey bud thanks for the replys I think I will go with frl mass and bulk and then use pp hard and lean for my second cycle :)

Cadzilla

Cadzilla

Awards
What did you used? (now I'm drowling, a 6 week non-methyl cycle with 10lbs net gains with an OTC PCT... it's heaven!:dance:)
All the more reason why I'm back for more Bro! PCT was a breeze with P6 Extreme and PP's TCF-1 to boost up the natural test, also used PES Erase for an AI.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
All the more reason why I'm back for more Bro! PCT was a breeze with P6 Extreme and PP's TCF-1 to boost up the natural test, also used PES Erase for an AI.
Neat:147: How did you dosed your cycle?
BigRig what do you advise to replace the DAA product in the PCT for AlphaBulk (I can't use DAA due to medical reasons :( ) or what other kind of non-SERM PCT can I use for it?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Neat:147: How did you dosed your cycle?
BigRig what do you advise to replace the DAA product in the PCT for AlphaBulk (I can't use DAA due to medical reasons :( ) or what other kind of non-SERM PCT can I use for it?
Arom-x will work well for you.