Alpha Bulk

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Arom-x will work well for you.
Would Arom-x only be enough or should I still add the Erase?
Btw, any news about dosing of the caps or kind of gains one could get from Alpha Bulk in comparison to Alpha Mass?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would Arom-x only be enough or should I still add the Erase?
Btw, any news about dosing of the caps or kind of gains one could get from Alpha Bulk in comparison to Alpha Mass?
Adding erase would be too much AI. Arom X is good stuff.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Adding erase would be too much AI. Arom X is good stuff.
Thanks for the input Fl3x, I belive that now is just wait for the Alpha Bulk to come and since the PCT will come together when I shipp them ;)

Still waiting for the news about Alpha Bulk guys, I'm practically waiting for it to be released to run it :D

ezjax

Awards
dude is this ever coming out? i havent been this excited for a product since the trojan vibrating condom rings!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
dude is this ever coming out? i havent been this excited for a product since the trojan vibrating condom rings!
WTF>>>>>>>>>>>> ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! OK, now u said that..let me get ETA

ezjax

Awards
take this thread to the top.. i swear i have not been so ****ing anxious for a release

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Looks So PURRTY

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
some crazy looking caps! is there a bilayer? and whats the release date!!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nom nom nom

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha Hulk caps!! Lol

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
They are begin bottled as we speak. :) Thank God.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
obviously the bottles are done so why don't you release the ingredient panel BRO
I will soon as my business partner CEO will allow me

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
special intro group buy?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I will do my best gang keep you posted ..capsules are done...now they next step it get them bottle capped and label at another facility

ezjax

Awards
only 60mg/ 3 caps.. isnt andromass 225 for 3 caps?? i just picked up ams 4ad... can someone explain the dosing on this?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
only 60mg/ 3 caps.. isnt andromass 225 for 3 caps?? i just picked up ams 4ad... can someone explain the dosing on this?
No bro, it is 60mg per capsule. The serving consists on 3 capsules, each one of 60mg wich makes a total of 180mg per serving ;)
So what if andromass has 225mg of this per serving? Hell even androbulk has 300mg of it per serving, but for price they charge for either product and if this one goes on the same price as AlphaMass, you can easely buy 2 bottles of AlphaBulk, dose it at the double wich makes 360mg of it and you still have some money left for PCT, not to mention this is going to be the 4-DHEA-only product so well dosed on the market so I see no problem about that ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No bro, it is 60mg per capsule. The serving consists on 3 capsules, each one of 60mg wich makes a total of 180mg per serving ;)
So what if andromass has 225mg of this per serving? Hell even androbulk has 300mg of it per serving, but for price they charge for either product and if this one goes on the same price as AlphaMass, you can easely buy 2 bottles of AlphaBulk, dose it at the double wich makes 360mg of it and you still have some money left for PCT, not to mention this is going to be the 4-DHEA-only product so well dosed on the market so I see no problem about that ;)
Are you sure about this? As this is not how the label reads.....
And, out of curiosity, how much berberine is in here? Lol.

ezjax

Awards
maybe im misunderstanding... not what the label says... label says

servings size 3
mg/serving 60mg

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you sure about this? As this is not how the label reads.....
And, out of curiosity, how much berberine is in here? Lol.
I'm not suppose to say, but in a day you will get 600mg's of berberine...actually more than that, Rhizoma Coptidis also contains additional berberine. 1 day = 6 caps

maybe im misunderstanding... not what the label says... label says

servings size 3
mg/serving 60mg
That's correct, to make it easier each cap has 20mg's of 4-DHEA enanthate.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is there berberine in the product? And rhizoma coptidis?

Berberine is a popular supplement found in many OTC “nutrient partitioners”. However ForeRunner Labs is using berberine for an entirely different purpose. As we stated above lymphatic absorption prevents many of the negative barriers to prohormone bioavailability. However, even lymphatic absorption has limits. This is where ForeRunner Labs truly changes the game!

We first need to explain one of the major barriers. And once again it happens in the intestines and liver. The majority of prohormones and their powerful testosterone based metabolites are broken down (oral prohormones) by cytochrome P450 (CYP450), and in particular cytochrome P450 3A4 (CYP3A4) (11) (12). In fact it has been found that one or more of the CYP450 enzymes are responsible for almost 50% of the overall elimination of commonly used drugs (13)! And of the CYP450 family of enzymes the CYP3A family is the most abundant in both the liver and intestines (14):

cyppie.jpg

Back to the berberine. Berberine was found to inhibit CYP3A4 in healthy human males (15). It’s always great to see animal research, but this was one of the few natural compounds that effectively reduced CYP3A4 enzymes in healthy guys like you. Reducing CYP3A4 will subsequently increase the bioavailability of your prohormone (by reducing its intestinal and hepatic breakdown). The particular study that tested berberine CYP3A4 inhibition found a 19% increase in bioavailability of the drug tested.

Rhizoma Coptidis (huanglian) is a herb that has several alkaloids including the previously mentioned berberine. We included rhizome coptidis because research exists that suggests some of the other alkaloids may actually inhibit CYP3A4 and other CYP450 enzymes to an even greater degree (16). In fact they used testosterone as a CYP3A4 substrate to measure the various effectiveness of each alkaloids CYP inhibition (by measuring the resulting testosterone hydroxylation).

Together berberine and rhizome coptidis effectively limit the breakdown of oral prohormones and subsequently increase their bioavailability.

hydroxylation.jpg

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Royd for you info and posting panel before me Ass ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not suppose to say, but in a day you will get 600mg's of berberine...actually more than that, Rhizoma Coptidis also contains additional berberine. 1 day = 6 caps

That's correct, to make it easier each cap has 20mg's of 4-DHEA enanthate.
so to match andro bulk we would have to take 15 of these (Someone posted that Andro bulk has 300mgs)?
Disregarding the delivery system.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so to match andro bulk we would have to take 15 of these (Someone posted that Andro bulk has 300mgs)?
Disregarding the delivery system.
Yes your math is correct (assuming Andro bulk hasnt changed in a while). You dont need that high of dose though. And it will be cheaper to buy Alpha Bulk even to match dosing.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Yes your math is correct (assuming Andro bulk hasnt changed in a while). You dont need that high of dose though. And it will be cheaper to buy Alpha Bulk even to match dosing.
I agree..

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
eh. 60mg? per serving? i hope its fairly inexpensive. im thinking 120mg a day is not going to do much. im basing this on experience with andromass, and ams 4ad at 4-6tabs a day. if im not mistaken 4xday AMS tabs is 160mg a day. and thats the min dossage in my opinion.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
eh. 60mg? per serving? i hope its fairly inexpensive. im thinking 120mg a day is not going to do much. im basing this on experience with andromass, and ams 4ad at 4-6tabs a day. if im not mistaken 4xday AMS tabs is 160mg a day. and thats the min dossage in my opinion.
I think the problem is the expectations set forth by some companies for this compound. It's great to eliminate side effects (primarily libido drops, and lethargy), when your using more suppressive compounds (1-Androsterone, superdrol, etc). It's not going to straight up add slabs of muscle onto your frame like testosterone though.

It should be in the 30-40 range for price. And we will likely do some deals very soon as we launch a new website for FRL.

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
at 30-40$ is this going to be stonger than AMS 4ad box per box all i need to know. if you run a pre-sale, im in!

AMS 4ad 40mg x60=2400mg of active
alphaBulk 20mgx168=3360mg of active
Androbulk 100mgx168=16,800mg of active

i could be wrong about my numbers, but its looks like alphabulk should be a good 50% stronger, box per box.

Cadzilla

Cadzilla

Awards
They are begin bottled as we speak. :) Thank God.
Bro.....I got a couple empty AlphaMass bottles.....How bout I send them to ya, fill em up and send em back! Save the planet Bro, recycle! LOL Discount refill like a Big Gulp at the 7-11!!
Them caps look like something David Banner took to turn himself into Lou Ferrigno. AlphaHulk.......Yeah thats got nice ring to it!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Bro.....I got a couple empty AlphaMass bottles.....How bout I send them to ya, fill em up and send em back! Save the planet Bro, recycle! LOL Discount refill like a Big Gulp at the 7-11!!
Them caps look like something David Banner took to turn himself into Lou Ferrigno. AlphaHulk.......Yeah thats got nice ring to it!
Nice epic reply LOL

Cadzilla

Cadzilla

Awards
So what's the recomendation for an AlphaMass/AlphaBulk cycle? Was hoping to get this going right away, so I was thinking maybe I should start off with the AlphaMass and then add the AlphaBulk in two weeks if it comes out by then, for a 6 week cycle. Maybe kick up the AlphaMass with a second bottle to 3/3/3 last two weeks of the AlphaBulk cycle. Libido will definately be in the tank but it'll come back in PCT. So what do you guys think, should I order the AM now or wait?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
ForumRunner_20120430_104456.png

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the problem is the expectations set forth by some companies for this compound. It's great to eliminate side effects (primarily libido drops, and lethargy), when your using more suppressive compounds (1-Androsterone, superdrol, etc). It's not going to straight up add slabs of muscle onto your frame like testosterone though.

It should be in the 30-40 range for price. And we will likely do some deals very soon as we launch a new website for FRL.
keep us posted :D

ezjax

Awards
Very soon gang..I do know caps are getting bottles labeled etc
Edit- Damn so your product will have slightly more 4DHEA than andromass and the same as bulk.

If you guys run a monster presale you could find customers very happy.

The only problem i can see is that androbulk contains the same amount of 4dhea, and androbulk has 5600 mg of 19 nor dhea (in my opinion a throw away product but who knows what people think).

what will be your response if people complain about this fact?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit- Damn so your product will have slightly more 4DHEA than andromass and the same as bulk.

If you guys run a monster presale you could find customers very happy.

The only problem i can see is that androbulk contains the same amount of 4dhea, and androbulk has 5600 mg of 19 nor dhea (in my opinion a throw away product but who knows what people think).

what will be your response if people complain about this fact?
FRL products are specifically designed to not create the stacks for you and leave that in your power.

ezjax

Awards
FRL products are specifically designed to not create the stacks for you and leave that in your power.
i know i have asked this before, but you guys have expert authority on the matter having seen more cases than I have. I have seen it argued that 4dhea is STRONGER than 4diol was because it converts to the dione and the diol and bioavailability with these hormones is not an issue because of the advanced delivery systems.

How much 4dhea would be needed (aside from dione and diol being active without conversion) to get a solid test base of 1500ng/dl. Again I am not asking for science or clinical trials. I am asking for your opinion on the matter.

People have run MENTdione (19nor testosterone) and andromass and seen there test levels up to 1000ng/dl. Not above normal physiological levels but at least a nice base if you want to ADD other hormones.

What is your opinion as we keep being told that more than 160mg of 4dhea would be more than enough. The question is enough for what?

I want 1500ng/dl testosterone levels. I dont care if i have to take and dissolve pills all day long. What are your thought on this? (just bought 12 boxes of 4AD RD)

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Pre Order Sale going on now M&M

ezjax

Awards

I am dissappoint..

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Head over to our Facebook page

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Chexk ur pm bro

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man...thanks

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I jumped the gun but I didn't see the ingredient profile lol. Just clicked and ordered.