ADDING TESTOPRO TO TEST CYP 'TRT'

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just had a complete physical and got some interesting results, I am on 1/2 cc of Cyp. a week, my total test was 1008 on a scale of 250-1100, my free test is 280 on a scale of 35-155. The ONLY supplement I take at time of test was Taco-8, are these numbers not high for that little of weekly Test. administration. I am wondering if I need to be taking any kind of Test boosting supp. with values that high, I do feel better since starting HRT, 8 months ago, but with numbers like these I would think I would already have the sex drive of a teenager, any insight from anyone would b appreciated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just had a complete physical and got some interesting results, I am on 1/2 cc of Cyp. a week, my total test was 1008 on a scale of 250-1100, my free test is 280 on a scale of 35-155. The ONLY supplement I take at time of test was Taco-8, are these numbers not high for that little of weekly Test. administration. I am wondering if I need to be taking any kind of Test boosting supp. with values that high, I do feel better since starting HRT, 8 months ago, but with numbers like these I would think I would already have the sex drive of a teenager, any insight from anyone would b appreciated.
wow- those numbers are ridiculous. did your doc keep you on the test? txs you should up protein like crazy and live in the gym- you should be one anabolic mofo. unfcknblvble!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those numbers are insane!!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what pillows are for!!

On another note....damn I wish I had Test numbers like that!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's what pillows are for!!

On another note....damn I wish I had Test numbers like that!!
bro, i would be humping my cat...:AR15firing:i would have to become a mormon and get a few dozen more 'wifes'.:firedevil:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!:food::cheers:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I Lold pretty hard about what your wife said :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I Lold pretty hard about what your wife said :thumbsup:
yeah, my wife is very cool-she has to be to put up with me all these years, lol. happy thanksgiving,:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got up this morning and felt good, knew i was going to eat like a pig today so i headed for basement to hit it hard. i did 45 minutes of heavy full body workout. everytime i felt like quiting i kept telling myself-you are on injected test, push harder. i am sore as hell, that was one of the hardest workouts i have put myself through for years. i think the biggest role testopro played was attitude, i always seem to be more motivated to push myself harder when i am on testopro. well i am pumped and sore and can barely walk-good and anabolic for all the food i plan on eating. off to my mothers house for a big family feast-later.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WOOOOO WOOOOO WOOOOOO HAPPY TDAY BRUTHA!!!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
. everytime i felt like quiting i kept telling myself-you are on injected test, push harder. .
I know the feelin brutha, crank the tunes, keep focused, and remember the big picture :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know the feelin brutha, crank the tunes, keep focused, and remember the big picture :thumbsup:
my wife gets freaked out when i hit it really hard like that- i tend to do a lot of screaming and yelling, lol. i like physical graffiti by led zep to workout with-nice drum rhythm and steady beat. i hear the music but not really, know what i mean. sheit man, i really did it good, i still fell sore and pumped-and stuffed from turkey and oyster dressing, lol.:food::bandit:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still feel sore today. injected 200mg of test cyp this morning and been nibbling on turkey breast, the test and protein should help with recovery. libido and mood remain very high. took the dog for a slow jog at the park earlier, that's it for the day. going to rest and take it easy today. considering taking an extra dose of testopro to aid in recovery- damn, haven't been this sore in long time. guess it's good i am off work until sunday night.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
still feel sore today. injected 200mg of test cyp this morning and been nibbling on turkey breast, the test and protein should help with recovery. libido and mood remain very high. took the dog for a slow jog at the park earlier, that's it for the day. going to rest and take it easy today. considering taking an extra dose of testopro to aid in recovery- damn, haven't been this sore in long time. guess it's good i am off work until sunday night.
Keep working it hard bro.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry bro but had to do this.

hahahaha, no fears-to be honest i truly believe my wife is enjoying this new found attention. i am not pushing her too hard for sex, i believe her when she say's she just isn't up to it. actually it is making the sex we do have even more intense and satisfying. quality before quantity i guess, lol.:sasmokin:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a great workout at gym today, used 3 scoops of protein post workout, along with slingshot before and during. don't feel as bad as i was expecting. i took 3 testopro prior to leaving for gym so that probably helped. been nibbling on lean turkey breast, great source of protein. libido is very high a 12 out of 10, lol. mood is great even though it is back to work tonight-ugh. testopro is doing it's job, looking better/leaner, getting stronger and feeling great. libido-damn it's high.:scool:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
had a great workout at gym today, used 3 scoops of protein post workout, along with slingshot before and during. don't feel as bad as i was expecting. i took 3 testopro prior to leaving for gym so that probably helped. been nibbling on lean turkey breast, great source of protein. libido is very high a 12 out of 10, lol. mood is great even though it is back to work tonight-ugh. testopro is doing it's job, looking better/leaner, getting stronger and feeling great. libido-damn it's high.:scool:
Your going to push the wife into sex rehab!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your going to push the wife into sex rehab!!!
i think she is happy i went back to work last night, lol. btw-work has become much easier, i am not dragging asss at 3 am as much anymore. my co-workers have noticed a difference-other than improved muscularity, i am in much better mood. i must hear 'what are you so happy about' at least twice a night.:salook:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think she is happy i went back to work last night, lol. btw-work has become much easier, i am not dragging asss at 3 am as much anymore. my co-workers have noticed a difference-other than improved muscularity, i am in much better mood. i must hear 'what are you so happy about' at least twice a night.:salook:
Just tell them life in general.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oucchhhh that is just wrong LOL!!!
i said i was in a good mood, doesn't mean anyone is going to nominate me for sainthood, lol. nah, i work in a factory, that kind of childish remark is almost mandatory.:smashfreakB:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i said i was in a good mood, doesn't mean anyone is going to nominate me for sainthood, lol. nah, i work in a factory, that kind of childish remark is almost mandatory.:smashfreakB:
I like your style bro.:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like your style bro.:)
when in rome...my wife is always telling me-'you aren't at work now', lol. factory work is kinda fun once you get it figured out- but we play hell with the new guys.:newangel:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
when in rome...my wife is always telling me-'you aren't at work now', lol. factory work is kinda fun once you get it figured out- but we play hell with the new guys.:newangel:
Nothing wrong with having some fun with the new guys.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nothing wrong with having some fun with the new guys.
unfortunately there won't be any new guys for awhile- we have 15 guys on layoff.:grumpy:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel he pain I have been layed off for a while now.:(
i work in the paperboard container industry- [box factory], it has been hard hit by the economy. but on to brighter news, testopro continues to shine.:veryhappy:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i ran a bottle of testopro along with my 200mg test cyp-weekly. total test went from 450 to 480, and free test nearly doubled from 3 to 5.7. i did have a small increase in estrogen from 30pg/ml to 40pg/ml, but still well within normal range. here i am again with another bottle of testopro to run, what i expect to see is total test above 500 and would love to see free test at 7.
How much do you weigh?

450-480 isnt considered an increase by any means.

That could simply be a matter of getting your levels tested 10 hours apart before your peak.

Same will all the other numbers.

Every doctor would tell you your total T stayed the same, and the slight variation was due to a different time getting bloodwork, and slight lab error (which always occurs).

The increase in estrogen follows your natural increase in free test. Testopro shouldn't be increasing estrogen. Could be from a natural decrease in SHBG. Testofen doesnt decrease SHBG. If there was a natural decrease in SHBG then your free test and estrogen would both increase since both T and E are bound by SHBG