ADDING TESTOPRO TO TEST CYP 'TRT'

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ordered two days ago, but still have not gotten confirmation from Nutra. I hate waiting or not knowing when it will arrive....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You will be more than hitting the hay I bet LOL!!!
yeah, that is the general idea, lol.:bigok: btw-i have to say how much my energy seems to have increased almost overnight-damn, nothing subtle about it. i am on my way with testopro, mood/libido/energy/stamina have all increased in just this short amount of time-i am very happy.:sasmokin:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow- i am feeling great-effects of testopro are kicking in already and tomorrow is injection day-wooohooo.:popworm:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ordered two days ago, but still have not gotten confirmation from Nutra. I hate waiting or not knowing when it will arrive....
2 orders ago i had that problem, when i finally got tracking number it was for 10 days later. i called and talked to nutra, they said they were changing system and having problems-they gave me a $10 store credit, and all was well.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mama's test injections seem more frequent!! hehheh

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mama's test injections seem more frequent!! hehheh
mine come in a 20g syringe, hers come in a turkey baster, lol.:sasmokin:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The flour is clumping!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a great night last night, testopro continues to impress. getting ready for my test cyp injection-oh yeah!!!

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
20g ouch, I use 23g and just did mine about a hour ago. What number did u use to call them ????

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
20g ouch, I use 23g and just did mine about a hour ago. What number did u use to call them ????
23 to draw-20 to inject, except for when vial gets low then it's easier to get out of bottom with 20. my wife does my injecting and likes the 20 better, when using the 23 she finds it hard to push plunger at times. it's only 1 time a week and except for initial skin puncture it is really not bad at all-well worth it, lol. i had my injection about 3 hours ago and feeling good.:sasmokin:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
23 to draw-20 to inject, except for when vial gets low then it's easier to get out of bottom with 20. my wife does my injecting and likes the 20 better, when using the 23 she finds it hard to push plunger at times. it's only 1 time a week and except for initial skin puncture it is really not bad at all-well worth it, lol. i had my injection about 3 hours ago and feeling good.:sasmokin:
Oh no and now he going to pop TestoPRO look out!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh no and now he going to pop TestoPRO look out!!!!
too late! i tell you testopro/test cyp is one hell of a good combo. anyone who is on trt has just got to try this. testopro enhances the test very nicely.:bigok:

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Got my Testopro this afternoon, will start in the morning.... YES !!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got my Testopro this afternoon, will start in the morning.... YES !!!!
hell yeah. take 2 now! get the party started, seriously it takes a few days to build up so go on and get it going, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
woke up this morning with morning wood-this was remedied in good fashion, lol. was feeling lean and mean so i weighed myself and was down 2 pounds? this is despite having a ravenous appetite and eating constantly? i am happy about the leaning effect, was worried i was going to put on 'more' fat with all i have been eating. libido and appetite are both way up. i have the feeling today is the day i test the water with pushing the wife for round 3, so far she has been very cooperative, lol.:sasmokin:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
woke up this morning with morning wood-this was remedied in good fashion, lol. was feeling lean and mean so i weighed myself and was down 2 pounds? this is despite having a ravenous appetite and eating constantly? i am happy about the leaning effect, was worried i was going to put on 'more' fat with all i have been eating. libido and appetite are both way up. i have the feeling today is the day i test the water with pushing the wife for round 3, so far she has been very cooperative, lol.:sasmokin:
Drop the TestoPRO and unhand your wife LOL!!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established

TestoPRO worked extremely well for me. I was a big fan of the multiple bedroom cardio sessions while taking it. Enjoy the rest of your run!!!!!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
TestoPRO worked extremely well for me. I was a big fan of the multiple bedroom cardio sessions while taking it. Enjoy the rest of your run!!!!!!!!!
i really love that effect!!! been slacking off some on gym time-been making up for it with the 'cardio'. tomorrow i am going to gym and get a heavy workout in.-in the meantime i will continue the cardio sessions. the leaning out effect is a very welcome one also since gaining so much since starting trt. my goal is still to get to 215 at under 15% bf-12% would be fantastic.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i really love that effect!!! been slacking off some on gym time-been making up for it with the 'cardio'. tomorrow i am going to gym and get a heavy workout in.-in the meantime i will continue the cardio sessions. the leaning out effect is a very welcome one also since gaining so much since starting trt. my goal is still to get to 215 at under 15% bf-12% would be fantastic.
Give it hell in the gym bro.:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all lifts were up, including reps. feeling stronger and leaner. libido and mood are very high, got the wife on the run, lol. going to take dog for a run, then do some indoor cardio.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
energy and stamina are way up, not on any stims right now and had a great run chasing the dog around the park. was able to run up and down hills and keep up with fritz pretty good- had a great time.:woohoo:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Found your log!

Heres a hint for when the vial gets low, tip it upside down so your needle is straight up and only push it in a little ways to get teh last bit of oil.

Oh btw, when pinning I noticed slow injections = no pain afterwards and if you pin after a warm shower it goes real real smoothe. Worth trying :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Found your log!

Heres a hint for when the vial gets low, tip it upside down so your needle is straight up and only push it in a little ways to get teh last bit of oil.

Oh btw, when pinning I noticed slow injections = no pain afterwards and if you pin after a warm shower it goes real real smoothe. Worth trying :thumbsup:
oh yeah, i figured out tipping and sticking needle in just a little bit to get it out of vial. i load the needle and my wife gives the shot, works out real well that way. testopro is kicking in good, i have my wife on the run again, lol.:sasmokin:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, i figured out tipping and sticking needle in just a little bit to get it out of vial. i load the needle and my wife gives the shot, works out real well that way. testopro is kicking in good, i have my wife on the run again, lol.:sasmokin:
I Love it yall hahah the tst pro looks like it doing teh trick and the cyp is obvilously doing its job!!! hahah LIFT SMART, LIFT HARD, LIFT FOR A LIFE TIME!!! thats whats up big man!! haha :bigok: hahah i won't lie with this combination i'm feelin very jealous haha :32:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I Love it yall hahah the tst pro looks like it doing teh trick and the cyp is obvilously doing its job!!! hahah LIFT SMART, LIFT HARD, LIFT FOR A LIFE TIME!!! thats whats up big man!! haha :bigok: hahah i won't lie with this combination i'm feelin very jealous haha :32:
david, enjoy being natural- i guarantee you that your natural test is higher than my test level is even on the cyp. i am enjoying having somewhat normal test levels after dealing with low test- this feeling is like walking in the clouds-and you have it naturally-ENJOY.:rasp: with that said- i think you would enjoy the testopro to go with your natural test- free test is where it's at. :bigok:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please tell the wife I am sorry for this and please do not give my addy to her I value my life LOL.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Please tell the wife I am sorry for this and please do not give my addy to her I value my life LOL.
i will tell you are sorry-if i can find her, lol. somehow testopro works on the mental also, eveytime i am on testopro i can't help but think about sex much more than usual. btw- sperm volume is greatly increased while on testopro, loads had been getting very low low until starting back on testopro again. amazing that the herbs in testopro are so potent that they counter the sperm loss effect of the test cyp, but they do- and that's a fact...jack.:woohoo:

charley

charley

Awards
it sounds like you guys own shares in the 'testopro' company.........do you?

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am on day three, on the first day I felt a little stim effect and had a horrible nights sleep, not sure if Testopro caused this or not, I have been peeing more than usual it seems, I am hoping for the sex boost shows up soon as well as the anabolic effects......

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
bigT,

Great thread. I'm going to talk to my brother about TestoPRO as he is using HRT and his free test is still low.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it sounds like you guys own shares in the 'testopro' company.........do you?
well...i do own the testopro company, lol.:bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am on day three, on the first day I felt a little stim effect and had a horrible nights sleep, not sure if Testopro caused this or not, I have been peeing more than usual it seems, I am hoping for the sex boost shows up soon as well as the anabolic effects......
the sex boost seems to hit me faster than most-i think it is due to the weekly 200mg of test cyp. give it a few more days and you should be feeling a boost in sex drive. i think the peeing more and stim or energy effect is what makes me lean out on testopro even at above maintenance cals, i hope you will enjoy this as much as i do.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bigT,

Great thread. I'm going to talk to my brother about TestoPRO as he is using HRT and his free test is still low.
that is same spot i was in, my total test was going up but free test wasn't. with the testopro my free test nearly doubled-tell your brother it's definitely worth a shot.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Second week is when I felt the need to re-populate my species!!hehheh

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Second week is when I felt the need to re-populate my species!!hehheh
hahah :deal: thats the funniest thing i've heard yet!!!! OMG i'm deffinatly using that line :eek:p:

GETM!!!!!!
6362.jpg
:love::love::love:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
progress report: sperm count is way up. libido is still going up and weighed in at 227-down from 234 a month ago-very happy to be leaning out. really starting to see some definition, workouts are more intense than normal-and work seems much easier than before. still holding at 2xday, wife is complaining that 2xday is too much-:grumpy:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hahahah!!!! GET"M. . . .GETM"M. . . .GET"M. . .. hahah well at least you kow things are well my friend!! Mind as well take some time to recoop haha then HIT AGAIN!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hahahah!!!! GET"M. . . .GETM"M. . . .GET"M. . .. hahah well at least you kow things are well my friend!! Mind as well take some time to recoop haha then HIT AGAIN!!!!
eavesdropping on 50 year old women is hilarious. my wife complains to her friends about how much i want sex-and her friends complain to her that their husbands never want to do it, lol.:bow28:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
HAHAH OMG thats great bigt. . . hahahha i love the smiley's hahah GETM"M GETM"M ahhhhhhh!!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
eavesdropping on 50 year old women is hilarious. my wife complains to her friends about how much i want sex-and her friends complain to her that their husbands never want to do it, lol.:bow28:
Now that is some funny stuff LOL!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Now that is some funny stuff LOL!!!
IT'S THE TRUTH. i swear the look on her friend's faces when she tells them how much i want sex is PRICELESS.:laugh: