Adding mast to cruise/trt

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I don't blast anymore these days basically just trt dose and maybe add something in there. Was thinking of running low dose mast. Ran it before but forget really how it was.

My trt dose is 150 mgs. Feel good on it although libido and drive and overall feeling could be better. Hence why Im thinking of adding 100 to 150 mgs mast.

Few things though I struggle with high RBC and donate regularly so not sure if the mast would increase that significantly.

Also have high BP that I keep in order with my meds but they do spike up easily so again not sure if mast would be an issue.

Also take fin for hair and I know that's useless with mast so wondering about shedding at low dose.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think 100mg of mast e would be perfect with thst dose. I don't think fin becomes an issue until dose gets higher? Not really sure, thankfully hair loss is one thing I've never had to worry about. Even more shocking is its still its natural color my dad was pretty much completely grey by the time he was 30.i wonder how much me and my brother contributed to that

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think 100mg of mast e would be perfect with thst dose. I don't think fin becomes an issue until dose gets higher? Not really sure, thankfully hair loss is one thing I've never had to worry about. Even more shocking is its still its natural color my dad was pretty much completely grey by the time he was 30.i wonder how much me and my brother contributed to that
Yea just not sure how it'll be with rbc and blood pressure.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Watch your estrogen on mast due to it's anti estrogen properties. I added 100mg of primo to my 150 trt and it almost crashed my e2.

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
Mast is one of my favorite compounds, it does make my hair thin…. Doesn’t fall out though. I’ve never ran it with just trt though, usually with another compound added to my test. I think you’d be good 💪🏽

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Mast is one of my favorite compounds, it does make my hair thin…. Doesn’t fall out though. I’ve never ran it with just trt though, usually with another compound added to my test. I think you’d be good 💪🏽
What about cholesterol and bp

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
What about cholesterol and bp
If you take proper care of your organs none of that should be an issue. I’ve taken glutathione injectable at 200 every 4 days for years. I lower it when I’m not running gear and that basically does wonders for your liver and lipids. Small doses of cardarine can raise hdl and lower ldl. I take a organ multi vitamin similar to n2gaurd that has kept my
Bp and all that in check

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If this was me (strict TRT but wanting some add-ons that wouldnt be AAS) Id be experimenting more with peptides. Hgh, secretagogues, PEG-MGF, IGF-1 des/lr3, MOTS c, follistatin....etc etc, theres heaps to blow your money on.