Adding to TRT long term

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys - I’ve been reading a lot of threads and articles about primo vs mast with trt and which is better and I’m not really concerned which to choose. I’d like to hop on another compound to keep me lean and shredded year round.

I just hopped off a 12 week blast with primo and loved every second on it. Post primo trt is taking a bit to get used to as my estro was in check for so long with the primo and now I’m spiking a bit. Also not being as cut and shredded kinda blows.

my blast was 300 test 600 primo for 12 weeks
My cruise has been 150-200 test only

so my question is……is it really safe for me to add one of these leaning agents in long term? My bloods are reading a very high hemoglobin and I just donated blood and have been taking nattokinase (blood thinner) to keep good blood viscosity. I’m just worried about stroke and sleep apnea and other crap.

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So solely relying on compounds to achieve a certain look is probably going to be disappointing. composition is going to be largely dictated by diet - a caloric surplus=a bit of squish and a caloric deficit=a leaner look.

Masteron would be my choice on part of price alone. As a trt add on it would achieve the minimal suppression of estrogen related issues I may be looking for (primarily drying out a bit). DHT will also assist with strength, a bit of aggression and at that dose a very minimal amount of lean mass. It’s relatively safe to run as part of your TRT.

In regards to your elevated estrogen, how long ago did you drop the Primo?

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So solely relying on compounds to achieve a certain look is probably going to be disappointing. composition is going to be largely dictated by diet - a caloric surplus=a bit of squish and a caloric deficit=a leaner look.

Masteron would be my choice on part of price alone. As a trt add on it would achieve the minimal suppression of estrogen related issues I may be looking for (primarily drying out a bit). DHT will also assist with strength, a bit of aggression and at that dose a very minimal amount of lean mass. It’s relatively safe to run as part of your TRT.

In regards to your elevated estrogen, how long ago did you drop the Primo?
dropped the primo a month ago - havnt had new bloods yet but I take my ai as needed (when my nips itch) and I’m good

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if you’re experiencing an e2rebound from the primo. How often are you taking your AI and what are you using?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dropped the primo a month ago - havnt had new bloods yet but I take my ai as needed (when my nips itch) and I’m good
Are you calling PED anabolics a “leaning agent” or are you talking about supplements to help you post cycle? Also… 150-200mg of TRT will likely get you above TRT test levels. Obviously not every one is the same but 75-100mg a week gets me around 1000 (ng/dl). I wouldn’t consider myself estrogen sensitive until my test dosage gets above 150mg. For me I like to use 6-OXO TD to control E between 150-200mg. Above that I’ve got to use a RC.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Are you calling PED anabolics a “leaning agent” or are you talking about supplements to help you post cycle? Also… 150-200mg of TRT will likely get you above TRT test levels. Obviously not every one is the same but 75-100mg a week gets me around 1000 (ng/dl). I wouldn’t consider myself estrogen sensitive until my test dosage gets above 150mg. For me I like to use 6-OXO TD to control E between 150-200mg. Above that I’ve got to use a RC.
I specifically listed primo and mast in my post and how I like them and want to use it/them again and yes.....I referred to them as leaning agents. I'm good at 1000 test but really prefer a drier look and that's what I'm looking for. Its just so complicated and want to make sure I stay healthy. Even at 200mg Im normally good with my estro but as someone else mentioned I think I'm getting a bounce back.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I specifically listed primo and mast in my post and how I like them and want to use it/them again and yes.....I referred to them as leaning agents. I'm good at 1000 test but really prefer a drier look and that's what I'm looking for. Its just so complicated and want to make sure I stay healthy. Even at 200mg Im normally good with my estro but as someone else mentioned I think I'm getting a bounce back.
I probably read your post the wrong way but I thought you were asking about what to take after a Primo/Mast cycle along with TRT. My bad.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Primo and mast do not make you lean, especially at the low doses you would stay on. But no, it's not really healthy. Yes you could probably pull it off for very long periods of time but 1. It's gonna eventually start screwing with lipids for some and the muscle building or "fat loss properties of these drugs In the low doses you would be on are gonna do very, very, very little. And 2. I wouldn't notice a difference adding 100-150mg of mast or Primo. I'd rather someone just ran higher test year round and used just enough exemestane to stay in check. .That's "healthier " as long as you control estand not crush it

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Primo and mast do not make you lean, especially at the low doses you would stay on. But no, it's not really healthy. Yes you could probably pull it off for very long periods of time but 1. It's gonna eventually start screwing with lipids for some and the muscle building or "fat loss properties of these drugs In the low doses you would be on are gonna do very, very, very little. And 2. I wouldn't notice a difference adding 100-150mg of mast or Primo. I'd rather someone just ran higher test year round and used just enough exemestane to stay in check. .That's "healthier " as long as you control estand not crush it
I figured it wasnt really healthy and kinda knew the answer already . You just see these influencers and body builder and people who are obviously running heavy gear all year long and you wanna look like that also. Half of them are dead, so yeah I understand the implications.....

I know you say primo doesnt make you lean but it is certainly an accelerator. Diet is easier, all muscle is more defined and the body is overall dry.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I figured it wasnt really healthy and kinda knew the answer already . You just see these influencers and body builder and people who are obviously running heavy gear all year long and you wanna look like that also. Half of them are dead, so yeah I understand the implications.....

I know you say primo doesnt make you lean but it is certainly an accelerator. Diet is easier, all muscle is more defined and the body is overall dry.
I can't really agree with that last part at all, especially at the doses your talking about. But, there are upsides, hgh is what your looking for with the goals you have IMO.

The whole primo/mast on cruise became popular because a lot of ppl (including myself for a while) were under the impression that taking a ai is a health problem and it's more so that crushing estrogen with a ai is the problem.

If yiu wanna do it with primo why not just do it and every 8-10 weeks get a little basic blood test. If it looks good go another 8-10 and so on. Just don't get comfortable if the first few look good and stop doing them because over time there is a likely chance something starts going out of whack.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I can't really agree with that last part at all, especially at the doses your talking about. But, there are upsides, hgh is what your looking for with the goals you have.

The whole primo/mast on cruise became popular because a lot of ppl (including myself for a while) were under the impression that taking a ai is a health problem and it's more so that crushing estrogen with a ai is the problem.

If yiu wanna do it with primo why not just do it and every 8-10 weeks get a little basic blood test. If it looks good go another 8-10 and so on. Just don't get comfortable if the first few look good and stop doing them because over time there is a likely chance something starts going out of whack.
totally - and for clarity - I was running 300 test 600 primo - THATS why I was loving it.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What was your estrogen like on that
I never did bloods for the 12 weeks I was running it - I didn;t want my trt doc to freak out but I felt perfect. Never needed an ai and now I've been taking an ai EOD - prob a pretty decent rebound. I'm also running my test a bit high @175 (usually i cruise @ 100-125) and thats also causing the spike.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I never did bloods for the 12 weeks I was running it - I didn;t want my trt doc to freak out but I felt perfect. Never needed an ai and now I've been taking an ai EOD - prob a pretty decent rebound. I'm also running my test a bit high @175 (usually i cruise @ 100-125) and thats also causing the spike.
Just to be fair, I feel perfect on full blown cycles with stuff like anadrol In the mix. Feel dosent Teel us anything. We'll, feeling bad tells us something sometimes. But feeling good dosent tell us much.

I think this thread is pretty much useless to you tho. Run it and test it. That's the only way to know

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just to be fair, I feel perfect on full blown cycles with stuff like anadrol In the mix. Feel dosent Teel us anything. We'll, feeling bad tells us something sometimes. But feeling good dosent tell us much.

I think this thread is pretty much useless to you tho. Run it and test it. That's the only way to know
haha its not useless - I already ran the blas @ 12 weeks. I should just man up, diet, run and keep my lean gains as much as I cain and enjoy the beach in the summer time again next year on the same blast again!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just put what instagram influencors look like to the side for the moment.

You know what you look like (or have looked like) when youve looked your worst. Fat, sloppy, whatever.

You also know what youre capable of looking like at your best. Lean, vascular, ripped, muscular, aesthetic.

When you come off certain PEDs and drop doses no you wont keep looking your absolute best. But, youll damn well look much better than your worst.

Thats your goal. To never return to being a fat fuk. Dont even bother trying to replicate how influencors look, least of all cos we have no real honest idea of what they take year round. When you drop down to cruise/TRT, aim to continue being healthy and aesthetic through intelligent dieting choices and training.

rixrix

Awards
Currently adding Turinobol to my TRT. Not a long term thing, and I am only a week in, but it seems to be working for me. The key reason I chose it was a) doesn't aromatize into E2 and b) very dry gains. c) makes cardio easier for a cutting cycle.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently adding Turinobol to my TRT. Not a long term thing, and I am only a week in, but it seems to be working for me. The key reason I chose it was a) doesn't aromatize into E2 and b) very dry gains. c) makes cardio easier for a cutting cycle.
I’m running a 12 week TBol cycle now. A couple weeks in and I’m loving it.

rixrix

Awards
Thought I would update on the tbol. definitely underwhelmed versus just adding a little more test. Will probably finish it since I bought it but I much prefer the way var or test makes me *feel* ( versus look). It’s definitely real since libido is through the roof to a degree I haven’t had since teenage years, and I am pushing 50.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thought I would update on the tbol. definitely underwhelmed versus just adding a little more test. Will probably finish it since I bought it but I much prefer the way var or test makes me *feel* ( versus look). It’s definitely real since libido is through the roof to a degree I haven’t had since teenage years, and I am pushing 50.
What is it you don’t like? I’m on TBol now. My goal is recomp and I’m loving it. It feels like Var to me with a little more strength and glycogen retention. I’m at 50mg, sides are minimal at best.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What is it you don’t like? I’m on TBol now. My goal is recomp and I’m loving it. It feels like Var to me with a little more strength and glycogen retention. I’m at 50mg, sides are minimal at best.
I'm gonna jump back on here as the OP - I think the deal here is that doing lots of gear over a prolonged period in just in general....is just bad. TRT is s slippery slope IMO bc you always wanna be on.... I wanted to run primo year round also but its just not good for you. Tbol, primo, var.... that with test year round is tough on your body.

I've now been looking into peptides to run during the winter to see the affects..

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm gonna jump back on here as the OP - I think the deal here is that doing lots of gear over a prolonged period in just in general....is just bad. TRT is s slippery slope IMO bc you always wanna be on.... I wanted to run primo year round also but its just not good for you. Tbol, primo, var.... that with test year round is tough on your body.

I've now been looking into peptides to run during the winter to see the affects..
Yeah I’d never stay “on” other than my 100mg of TRT more than 12 weeks. I usually do one cycle a year. Sometimes I’ll do a mini cut right before vacation by adding Var in for 6 weeks but usually I do one cycle a year starting in October. My cholesterol would be jacked up if I ran something along with test for a long time.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I’d never stay “on” other than my 100mg of TRT more than 12 weeks. I usually do one cycle a year. Sometimes I’ll do a mini cut right before vacation by adding Var in for 6 weeks but usually I do one cycle a year starting in October. My cholesterol would be jacked up if I ran something along with test for a long time.
starting in october and ending when?

rixrix

Awards
Doesn't feel like it's doing much of anything except boosting my libido through the roof.

rixrix

Awards

Doing 40mg TBOL a day, and 200 test a week. I did a blast last year, 10 weeks test @400. This year, I am running 200 test plus 40mg TBOL, it will be a 6-8 week cycle. Maybe next year something else. I'm not doing massive quantities and getting to the 'elder statesman' age so for me it's more about staving off the effects of aging.

It's not about pulling females - I've been married for decades. It's not about looking good shirtless either.