Adding super R-andro…

kladd

Awards
Hey there, longtime lurker. 36yo male, 225lbs, 20+% BF(I like food). Just starting a RAD140 and transdermal 4andro 8ish week run(day2). Rad is 20mg/day, currently at 4 pumps 4andro (2am-2pm). Looking to regain some strength and size, possibly lose some fat. Been thinking about adding R-andro transdermal, and possibly 7-keto during pct. Not sure if R andro will compete with RAD, or be beneficial to the stack. And curious about 7-keto, oral either 7-oxo-dhea-acetate or DHEA 7-acetate-one. Not sure the difference in compounds, and if either will be helpful during PCT. Will be using enclo, m-test, and sustain alpha for pct. Also have sns inhibit -e on hand. Any help is appreciated!!!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You don't have to worry about hormones , sarms, etc competing for receptors. Not sure how that got started but it makes no sense. Guys have enough receptors to use 2000mgs of test stacked with numerous other products. So no way 30mgs yk11 is going ti knock all the test of the receptors. I mention this because I've seen it mentioned a few times to not run test with yk at a high dose. You have plent of room especially when most people running 40mgs or less of sarms ha