1. 4AD, 1T
2. 4AD, 1T
3. 4AD, 1T, M1T, E/C
4. 4AD, 1T, M1T, E/C

5. 4AD, 1T, M4OHN
6. 4AD, 1T, M4OHN
7. 1T, M4OHN
8. 1T, M4OHN

This cycle is very good so far, save some bloat experienced in early weeks, helped by using some formestane. I'm just about to start week 5. Any opinions on when to use clen for 2 weeks? Either weeks 5-6, or weeks 7-8? I haven't used it before. Maybe it would be best used at the very end, for energy? Or would it be better weeks 5-6, then back to E/C weeks 7-8 for energy, when I drop the 4AD? Thanks.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Clen isn't like ECA for energy. You shake like hell, but don't want to work out, I had poor workouts before I learned how to regulate it. Clen is good for fat loss mind you, but on workout days get the last dose in at least 6 hours before the workout.

The only thing I question about your cycle as laid out is using 4AD and M4OHN at the same time. Since it sounds like you are cutting, I would go with M4OHN only. It can easily counteract any 1T sides and harden you up.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
So cut out the 4AD totally weeks 5-8, just use 1T t/d with the M4OHN? How about the clen? Better in weeks 5-6, or 7-8? I'm also throwing in some M5AA p/w as I start week 5 today. As of now, I'm still using E/C, and I'll use the Clen in the last 2 weeks, unless I get some feedback suggesting otherwise. Thanks for any input.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I would run clen on week 5-6, then E/C weeks 7-8 and then you can

run clen again if you want week 9-10

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
brandlife Anabolics 27
Anabolics 8
Porky101 Nutrition / Health 10