Adding Clen to PCT?

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
been makin all kindz of gains on this beastdrol, and im looking for a nice cut at the end by throwin in sum clen, im hearin peopel say dont do it in PCT but i do what the **** i wanna do, still not a good idea?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
been makin all kindz of gains on this beastdrol, and im looking for a nice cut at the end by throwin in sum clen, im hearin peopel say dont do it in PCT but i do what the **** i wanna do, still not a good idea?
everyone is gonna say dont do it, your gonna do what the **** you want anyway, why even ask?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Pathetic idea IMO...PCT is for recovering not for cutting or trying to get more out of your run. But do so, then we shall see you whining about how you lost all your gains on pct...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
everyone is gonna say dont do it, your gonna do what the **** you want anyway, why even ask?
This guy had red rep for a reason lol...I don't recall reading anything from him to get him out of that color...anyhow I am not in the mood for negging him at the moment...but yeah, he always does posts like this anyway...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Pathetic idea IMO...PCT is for recovering not for cutting or trying to get more out of your run. But do so, then we shall see you whining about how you lost all your gains on pct...
he does what the **** he wants to do.....its not about taking fat burners, its about keeping your gains and not to mention jumping into a cut isnt the smartest idea anyway

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
he does what the **** he wants to do.....its not about taking fat burners, its about keeping your gains and not to mention jumping into a cut isnt the smartest idea anyway
precisely , if he was any smart he would do a normal deloaded PCT with leisure or no cardio. Over Maint kCalories and a proper dosing scheme of his PCT ingredients. But then again, this is the guy who is just crazy about adding inches to his arms lol...which can not be done without proper training and a kCalorie surplus :D!

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Too much Hodge Twins lingo in this guy.

Simple answer: F*CK NO

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Too much Hodge Twins lingo in this guy.

Simple answer: F*CK NO
on second thought, yes, run it and report back.....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
on second thought, yes, run it and report back.....
Hahahahahahaha please!! do so!! add T3 + ALBUTEROL! And please come back and let us know how you did ;)!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just dont wanna take some bogus fat burners
You don't want any fat burners, PERIOD, in PCT. The closest thing to that would maybe be some LX for cortisol control. Finish your cycle, do PCT, keep cals at maintenance to maintain gains. After PCT, slowly cut. Besides which, lose with caloric deficit and not fat burners. Diet > everything else.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You don't want any fat burners, PERIOD, in PCT. The closest thing to that would maybe be some LX for cortisol control. Finish your cycle, do PCT, keep cals at maintenance to maintain gains. After PCT, slowly cut. Besides which, lose with caloric deficit and not fat burners. Diet > everything else.
Well if he doesn't listen to you...then its all for naught we posted...but seriously OP listen to the MidWestHairyBeast , he has been in this for over a decade...he knows this stuff better than any of us who posted here...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great idea... I have to admit when I first started wish I had advice like this

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
ight after SD PCT, use it to cutter up for the test cycle

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
Never cut during pct. The last thing your body needs in a low test, catabolic environment is a coloric deficit. You should be eating slightly above maintenance during pct to maximize hormonal balance and minimize fat gain

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
brandlife Anabolics 27
Anabolics 8
Porky101 Nutrition / Health 10
milwood Cycle Logs 5