ready 4 next cycle/ i want transdermal

snakeman458

Awards
hey bro's i just finished a ph cycle, my 1 one ever. i want to use a trans. t-1 or t-1 pro. which would you use, for trans. this will be 1 trans cycle for me and i am anxious. i am leaning towards t-1. for 1 time. i am looking for your responses. thanks.:gore:

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by snakeman458
hey bro's i just finished a ph cycle, my 1 one ever. i want to use a trans. t-1 or t-1 pro. which would you use, for trans. this will be 1 trans cycle for me and i am anxious. i am leaning towards t-1. for 1 time. i am looking for your responses. thanks
I would recommend T-1 for a first transdermal cycle...

What other PH cycle have you done and to what success?

Chemo

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
its all up to what your goal are my friend. the t-1 pro will give you more lean gains if your training and diet is right. the t-1 (2:1 ratio of 4-ad to 1-test) will most likely give you more size but its more a mass/size result than lean gains from t-1 pro (2:1 test/4-ad). i chose the t-1, currently starting the 3rd week. happy. your choice.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Like I said earlier. If you get lethargic then I would not do the pro yet.

snakeman458

Awards
bdc; it was ergo 1-ad 4 wk cycle and i gained overall 25%.
wieght went from 225- 243 and gained about 1/2 inche over all total. i can post exact stats if needed. i never had prob with lethargy, only got headaches for frsit 4 days. i was also on 4000-4500cals daily. basic sups were.
creatine
protien powder
liver tabs
flaxseed oil
multi vit
zma post cycle now
6 0x0 post cycle. now
i am 39 young 5'10 and 245 now 14%bf.since bulking. i want to cut in march 2003.
ww7 and i were talking and i think i would do good with t1pro.
all advise will be listen to intently. thanks guys.:shoot:

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
bdc; it was ergo 1-ad 4 wk cycle and i gained overall 25%.
wieght went from 225- 243 and gained about 1/2 inche over all total. i can post exact stats if needed. i never had prob with lethargy, only got headaches for frsit 4 days. i was also on 4000-4500cals daily. basic sups were.
creatine
protien powder
liver tabs
flaxseed oil
multi vit
zma post cycle now
6 0x0 post cycle. now
i am 39 young 5'10 and 245 now 14%bf.since bulking. i want to cut in march 2003.
ww7 and i were talking and i think i would do good with t1pro.
all advise will be listen to intently. thanks guys.:shoot:
impressed. 25 lbs on only 1-ad. i wonder if you were able to obtain anything close to 25 lb increase if you didnt take the ergopharm and just ate your 4000+ cals/day along with your other supps. you know what your bf% was prior to your 1-ad cycle?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
18 pounds in a 4 week cycle is simply amazing for any AAS, legal or otherwise.  Congratulations on your success.

It reasons that you respond well to lower doses of 1-test so I would definitely recommend T-1.

• It should be the goal to ellicit response at the lowest dose possible and T-1 would deliver on this.  When dealing with anabolics more is not necessarily better...
  • T-1 is cheaper and makes for better logic to assess a product for the lowest price possible.  You may find that the inconvenience of applying a transdermal twice per day surpasses the need to grow.  JMO...
  • The added benefit of the 4-AD will be more conducive to your overall bulking.
If you are set on 4 week cycles, which are definitely recommended, you can squeak in another 1 or 2 before spring cutting.  Of course this depends on when you finished the 1-AD cycle.  Then I recommend switching to a T-1 Pro for that final summer sculpture. :)

Chemo

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo

• It should be the goal to ellicit response at the lowest dose possible and T-1 would deliver on this.  When dealing with anabolics more is not necessarily better... Chemo

• Amen!! I have said this a thousand times although I did not equate it with the amount of 1T in a product. Good poing Chemo. Since this is your first 1T cycle snake T1 should more than sufficient. I'm looking forward to trying the 19nor/1, 4 Andro mix by Chemo. Chemo, any time frames yet?

WW7

snakeman458

Awards
sage bf % was 10.564 b4 cycle.

bdc. sounds good bro. i will try it. i thought i was doing fair, after reading guys that claimed to gain 25-40 # and 3 their strength.
so i came out good. im glad because i was happy with results.
my cycle ended 2 weeks ago thurs. im ready for the next.:shoot:

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I would definitely recommend at least 4 weeks post cycle for proper recovery before even contemplating another cycle.  How is the recovery time with the 6-oxo?

Chemo

snakeman458

Awards
bdc; everything appears ok the boy's are working the wife is happy. 2 weeks into it now, i dont mind waiting 2 more. its cool.
i guess i was lucky,no major sides except the headaches.