Getting ready for next cycle opinions wanted

OafMister

Awards
I have trenavar,halo, and epi on hand. gonna have enough to run tren at 60mgs for 4 wks, halo at 75mgs for 6 weeks, epi to run either 45 for 8 weeks or 90 for 4 weeks. Im planning on doing tren 60/60/60/60
halo 75/75/75/75/75/75

any input on this would be greatly appreciated brothers

pills break out to 10mg tren a pill 90 count
25 mg halo a pill 180 count
15 mg epi pill 90 count

OafMister

Awards
Bump

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
What are your past cycles? Stats? Tren should be run for at least 5 weeks.

OafMister

Awards
stats are: 6'4 and last time i checked 240lbs and cutting so could be lower don't really like to go off the scale...past cycles range from OG superdrol, epi, halo, max lmg, tren, dmz, furaz, basically have tried em all in past cycles...best cycle yet was trenazone and epi stacked....my question is I only have two packets of trenavar and was wondering if Im gonna need to shell out the cash to to get another pouch to make the cycle worth while or if stacking both pouches with halo would be good enough? Already know to run a serm and have one on hand, always have used tamox...any other serm experiences or suggestions are appreciated...also got some cycle support powder from AI for on cycle wondering if that'll be good enough or if I should get some TUDCA to stack along with it or will it be over kill? Have had bloods done and everything was good since last cycle of over a year ago. Also got diet dialed in as well so thats not a concern.