My next SD cycle ready to go, just 1more thing..

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
I ran SD before just fine, no major sides or hair loss. I really wanna add Test into a SD cycle butt im afraid of hair loss. How androgenic is Test, if thats the correct term.? I hear this is a awesome stack, and im ready to take my next SD cycle to a new level, but im worried about hair loss. I hear stano makes a great stack with SD but i hear that is highly androgenic = hair loss, so i wont touch that. Goal >= Get big for winter bulk. Thanks!

technique88

technique88

Awards
I ran SD before just fine, no major sides or hair loss. I really wanna add Test into a SD cycle butt im afraid of hair loss. How androgenic is Test, if thats the correct term.? I hear this is a awesome stack, and im ready to take my next SD cycle to a new level, but im worried about hair loss. I hear stano makes a great stack with SD but i hear that is highly androgenic = hair loss, so i wont touch that. Goal >= Get big for winter bulk. Thanks!
Stano is very androgenic due to being a derivative of DHT. I don't believe test is as androgenic. SD and test is a very awesome cycle and I think you'll enjoy it better if you throw in the SD towards the end when the test is fully kicked it. That way you'll get thebest from test and SD together. Back to your question though, are ou prone to hair loss?

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
Im not sure i have a good set of hair on my head. My father does have a bad receding hair line though. mine is starting to show as well.

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
i mean how bad does Test rape the hair line if at all?

technique88

technique88

Awards
i mean how bad does Test rape the hair line if at all?
I believe it could amplify it if you are prone to it. My dad went bald at the age of 30. Test actually made my hair thicker. If you've ran SD without a problem you should be good to go.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
there is nothing worse for ur hairline than test or possibly tren they both have equal aa ratios test being 100:100 and tren 400:400. stano u should be fine with from my experiences but nothing beats test

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
So if i ran SD without any shedding i should be good? Eric160 says test is bad for the hairline?

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
If you are prone to MPB then test will accelerate the process.. If you are prone then yes you will bald one day with our without steroids.. is your hair short or long? Its hard to really tell if hair is falling out quicker than normal unless you have long hair. Otherwise you are just speeding up the process of mpb and you might not even realize its getting bad until a few years down the road. Maybe shorter it depends on the individual and different variables. How old are you, whats your height weight training experience?

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
hmmm, i guess i should stay then from TEST. :( is there any other compound that stacks well with SD that isnt androgenic, wont speed up the mpb?

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
hmmm, i guess i should stay then from TEST. :( is there any other compound that stacks well with SD that isnt androgenic, wont speed up the mpb?
You don't really want to stack anything that's methyl, maybe a non methyl like trenazone? Not sure how androgenic it is though. Def would be less androgenic then test tho.

technique88

technique88

Awards
You could go with some androbulk from PP. bulk+ SD would be a sick cycle

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not sure i have a good set of hair on my head. My father does have a bad receding hair line though. mine is starting to show as well.
if you are susceptible to baldness this will only speed up the process. my guess is if you are willing to pin and take SD...who cares about hair get HUGE hahah.

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
^ eghh, i know right! lol, but i still have a image to keep, i cant rock a bald head and im still single so. if i were already married it would be a total different story lol

technique88

technique88

Awards
if you are susceptible to baldness this will only speed up the process. my guess is if you are willing to pin and take SD...who cares about hair get HUGE hahah.
Hahah that's amazing advice!