ok, gettin ready for next cycle one question

alittlewhiteboy

ok, i am def. lookin forward to my next ph cycle. Thsi simy goal: to gain 10lb of muscle whiel either maintaining or lowering my current body fat level. my two ideas are either
10g of 1-test with 5g 1-4ad
or 15g 1-test

which should i choose? how long should i run it. thanks.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
You should always have 4AD involved IMO. At the 10gram level the lethargy that you will be dealing with offset with 4AD as well help with your libido. 15g of just 1test is just to much.

canadaguy

Awards
You should always have 4AD involved IMO. At the 10gram level the lethargy that you will be dealing with offset with 4AD as well help with your libido. 15g of just 1test is just to much.
bump that, with 15g of 1-test, you'll find it hard just to get the motivation to go to the gym

destro19

destro19

Awards
I have never had a problem with lethargy. I use 4ad to keep the misses happy. :D

canadaguy

Awards
I have never had a problem with lethargy. I use 4ad to keep the misses happy. :D
You're a lucky man. 1 test hits me hard, even with the added 4ad :( . just goes to show that everyone reacts differently

BodySlam

Awards
why does test give lethargy to almost everyone? whats the science behind it?

alittlewhiteboy

i didn't get lethargic whiel on t1-pro, at all. . . i was doing four squirts a day. i wasn't very dedicated though, didn't take ph as a real thing, just wanted to try it, i still got good results doing it half fast, so i'm looking forward to putting some true dedication.