Best fat burning powder, Enduralean vs Radiate ?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    lol guess not
    are you going to sample it?

2. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    are you going to sample it?
    am I going to sample every single under dosed proprietary blend product on the market as well?
    Non-affiliated
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    am I going to sample every single under dosed proprietary blend product on the market as well?
    what pwo worked for you?

4. I called arnie, he said calories from carb and fats reduced by 80%, keep protein high and increase cardio.

he laughed when i asked about fat burners and put the phone down.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    what pwo worked for you?
    I use products that have clinically proven doses of clinically studied ingredients. There's zero sense in using others outside of a select few that represent new/innovative ingredients that have strong potential.

Again, as I stated numerous times in the other thread, this formula has some great and proven ingredients in it, HOWEVER based on their position in the proprietary blend it is clear to see that they are included at below optimal/proven dosing.
    Non-affiliated
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Why not just get a stim free fat burner and add a Pre workout supplement to it?
    For one, adding a PWO often means pump ingredients that arenít necessary here. Secondly, buying two properly doses products can be more expensive than one.

What I do a lot is take a stim fat burner (FitMax) and just add some bulk/cheap potassium nitrate and/or citrulline to it to make a sold and affordable pre-workout.

7. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    For one, adding a PWO often means pump ingredients that aren’t necessary here. Secondly, buying two properly doses products can be more expensive than one.

What I do a lot is take a stim fat burner (FitMax) and just add some bulk/cheap potassium nitrate and/or citrulline to it to make a sold and affordable pre-workout.
    Same, I’d rather add pump and creatine ingredients to a fat burner. Especially if traveling fat burner powders are usually much more portable.

I love radiate caps. I’ve wanted to try Enduralean because it looks unique but the reviews have under-whelmed so far

8. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    For one, adding a PWO often means pump ingredients that aren’t necessary here. Secondly, buying two properly doses products can be more expensive than one.

Most of the Fat burners are just high stim products. Even Enduralean is the same. Plus, there are Pre workout supplements with just stims. I agree, it would be a little expensive.

9. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I use products that have clinically proven doses of clinically studied ingredients. There's zero sense in using others outside of a select few that represent new/innovative ingredients that have strong potential.

Again, as I stated numerous times in the other thread, this formula has some great and proven ingredients in it, HOWEVER based on their position in the proprietary blend it is clear to see that they are included at below optimal/proven dosing.
    Curious as to what these products are that offer doses of ingredients that are clinically proven to be effective? I suspect they are less than impressive in the real world unless you found a resurrection of a true old school Ephedra stack.

I am not seeing a proprietary blend in the Radiate caps or powder as the dose of each ingredient is clearly indicated on the label.

I suspect @MonteRXS and @TheMyth were after a synergistic effect from their selection of ingredients and corresponding doses to offer the feel and efficacy they were after. Feel good and appetite suppressing stim products that also actually make you sweat is about all you can hope to receive out of the fat burners available these days.

I have tried OG Radiate and most recently the Radiate capsules. They definitely fit the bill on all levels and quickly became a forum favorite for those reasons. You should do yourself a favor and at least give one of them a try. The fact that the boys at RXS treat their customers with unsurpassed gratitude and generosity doesn’t hurt matters either..

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I have tried OG Radiate and most recently the Radiate capsules. They definitely fit the bill on all levels and quickly became a forum favorite for those reasons. You should do yourself a favor and at least give one of them a try. The fact that the boys at RXS treat their customers with unsurpassed gratitude and generosity doesn’t hurt matters either..
    I got a hand written thank you on my receipt. Certainly noticed

11. My vote will be for "Radiate" but i haven't used it but my cousin.

12. I gotta say I'm impressed with radiate, I can keep my heart rate up over 150 for an hour during fasted cardio.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. best fat burning supplement for shredded abs
    By reils88 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 02:53 PM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 09:58 AM
  3. What are the best fat burning pills?
    By meanjean26 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 02:38 PM