Best fat burning powder, Enduralean vs Radiate ?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Radiate+ is my choice.
It is a forum favorite for a reason.
I would suggest grabbing a tub of both and forming your own conclusion after running each on a similar basis with your nutrition and training. This way you know what works best for you.

Here is my review on Radiate+ and there is also a coupon code if you do decide you want to grab it in the comment box
[video=youtube;bh5GkTi6ODc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh5GkTi6ODc[/video]

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Radiate > Enduralean. If you wanted another option for a fat burning powder, FitMax is another option I'd pick over Endrualean. Enduralean just has WAY too big of a prop blend. In fact, it's technically two big prop blends within another overarching prop blend. No thanks.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used the first version of radiate and also used enduralean and enjoyed both. I have not tried the newest version of radiate so my comparison may not totally apply towards your case but:

Radiate had more energy and made me sweat like no other. Much stronger stim effect vs enduralean

Enduralean gave me a noticeable mood boost and provided a nice mellow stim effect.

I would say get both and rotate them if you have the funds, they are both good products

spoorti1509

Awards
I dont recommend you to take fat burners. As most of the fat burners has Caffeine so you can burn fat without taking fat burning pills. Just like stick to proper diet, exercise and drink coffee before workout.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maybe this is the right thread for someone to explain to me how/why Radiate is formulated which clinically proven doses...
I think both of the owner(s) are a part of the forum. I would tag them but I can’t remember their handles entirely. One is monte (?) and the other is TheMyth *i think*.

That way you can ask them yourself :)

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
I have used the first version of radiate and also used enduralean and enjoyed both. I have not tried the newest version of radiate so my comparison may not totally apply towards your case but:

Radiate had more energy and made me sweat like no other. Much stronger stim effect vs enduralean

Enduralean gave me a noticeable mood boost and provided a nice mellow stim effect.

I would say get both and rotate them if you have the funds, they are both good products

Did you get a mood boost from Radiate also ? it has DMHA and Eria Jarensis.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've always looked at Radiate as an energy product, not really a fat burner. It's like a PreWO for cardio.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like mentioned above FitMax deserves to be in this discussion.

Just look at the fully disclosed doses: This is full 2 scoops (60 scoops per tub)

L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (2g)
Choline Bitartrate (2g)
Olive Leaf Extract (200mg)
Rhodiola Rosea (200mg)
Citrus Aurantium (50mg)
Fucoxanthin (8mg)
Caffeine Anhydrous (250mg)
N,N-dimethylphenethylamine Citrate (200mg)
TeaCrine (125mg Tasteless, yielding 50mg)
Hordenine (50mg)
Huperzia Serrata 1% Extract(10mg)
Rauwolfia Vomitoria (3mg)

I would put FitMax up against any powdered fatburner out. Change my mind lol

[video=youtube;gv6fEYPFVGQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv6fEYPFVGQ#action=sha re[/video]

Reactions: dvw
ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
I have used both. Radiate hands down. Best in it's class. FitMax is another solid option, do not get pink lemonade. Orange mango is better but still only okay. But the new lemon flavor radiate is AMAZING! Mood, focus, sweating, and appetite suppression are all second to none and I have tried nearly every fat burner out there these days. It is my go to for a reason.
MonteRXS TheMyth

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Radiate+ is my choice.
It is a forum favorite for a reason.
I would suggest grabbing a tub of both and forming your own conclusion after running each on a similar basis with your nutrition and training. This way you know what works best for you.

Here is my review on Radiate+ and there is also a coupon code if you do decide you want to grab it in the comment box
[video=youtube;bh5GkTi6ODc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh5GkTi6ODc[/video]

I just purchased, I used your code.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just purchased, I used your code.
Code is not mine TheMyth MonteRXS made the code for everyone on Anabolic minds to use as an insider coupon to save money and give back to the community.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Like mentioned above FitMax deserves to be in this discussion.

Just look at the fully disclosed doses: This is full 2 scoops (60 scoops per tub)

L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (2g)
Choline Bitartrate (2g)
Olive Leaf Extract (200mg)
Rhodiola Rosea (200mg)
Citrus Aurantium (50mg)
Fucoxanthin (8mg)
Caffeine Anhydrous (250mg)
N,N-dimethylphenethylamine Citrate (200mg)
TeaCrine (125mg Tasteless, yielding 50mg)
Hordenine (50mg)
Huperzia Serrata 1% Extract(10mg)
Rauwolfia Vomitoria (3mg)

I would put FitMax up against any powdered fatburner out. Change my mind lol

[video=youtube;gv6fEYPFVGQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv6fEYPFVGQ#action=sha re[/video]
I will check out fitmax.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say I'm impressed, I placed my order around 4:45 and chris TheMyth already msg me they shipped my order, great customer service from that company.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have used Enduralean a couple of times and the OG powder radiate.... radiate destroys it imho, havent tried the new version but I assume its better... the sweats I got from Radiate were unbelievable.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used Enduralean a couple of times and the OG powder radiate.... radiate destroys it imho, havent tried the new version but I assume its better... the sweats I got from Radiate were unbelievable.
Radiate+ > OG Radiate ;-)

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not just get a stim free fat burner and add a Pre workout supplement to it?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you get a mood boost from Radiate also ? it has DMHA and Eria Jarensis.
Yes it did but it is not as pronounced for me. For me the energy hits hard so it over shadows everything else lol. Again this is the OG so not sure how the new version is but it has received alot of good feedback

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I called arnie, he said calories from carb and fats reduced by 80%, keep protein high and increase cardio.

he laughed when i asked about fat burners and put the phone down.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what pwo worked for you?
I use products that have clinically proven doses of clinically studied ingredients. There's zero sense in using others outside of a select few that represent new/innovative ingredients that have strong potential.

Again, as I stated numerous times in the other thread, this formula has some great and proven ingredients in it, HOWEVER based on their position in the proprietary blend it is clear to see that they are included at below optimal/proven dosing.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not just get a stim free fat burner and add a Pre workout supplement to it?
For one, adding a PWO often means pump ingredients that aren’t necessary here. Secondly, buying two properly doses products can be more expensive than one.

What I do a lot is take a stim fat burner (FitMax) and just add some bulk/cheap potassium nitrate and/or citrulline to it to make a sold and affordable pre-workout.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For one, adding a PWO often means pump ingredients that aren’t necessary here. Secondly, buying two properly doses products can be more expensive than one.

What I do a lot is take a stim fat burner (FitMax) and just add some bulk/cheap potassium nitrate and/or citrulline to it to make a sold and affordable pre-workout.
Same, I’d rather add pump and creatine ingredients to a fat burner. Especially if traveling fat burner powders are usually much more portable.

I love radiate caps. I’ve wanted to try Enduralean because it looks unique but the reviews have under-whelmed so far

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Most of the Fat burners are just high stim products. Even Enduralean is the same. Plus, there are Pre workout supplements with just stims. I agree, it would be a little expensive.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use products that have clinically proven doses of clinically studied ingredients. There's zero sense in using others outside of a select few that represent new/innovative ingredients that have strong potential.

Again, as I stated numerous times in the other thread, this formula has some great and proven ingredients in it, HOWEVER based on their position in the proprietary blend it is clear to see that they are included at below optimal/proven dosing.
Curious as to what these products are that offer doses of ingredients that are clinically proven to be effective? I suspect they are less than impressive in the real world unless you found a resurrection of a true old school Ephedra stack.

I am not seeing a proprietary blend in the Radiate caps or powder as the dose of each ingredient is clearly indicated on the label.

I suspect MonteRXS and TheMyth were after a synergistic effect from their selection of ingredients and corresponding doses to offer the feel and efficacy they were after. Feel good and appetite suppressing stim products that also actually make you sweat is about all you can hope to receive out of the fat burners available these days.

I have tried OG Radiate and most recently the Radiate capsules. They definitely fit the bill on all levels and quickly became a forum favorite for those reasons. You should do yourself a favor and at least give one of them a try. The fact that the boys at RXS treat their customers with unsurpassed gratitude and generosity doesn’t hurt matters either..

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have tried OG Radiate and most recently the Radiate capsules. They definitely fit the bill on all levels and quickly became a forum favorite for those reasons. You should do yourself a favor and at least give one of them a try. The fact that the boys at RXS treat their customers with unsurpassed gratitude and generosity doesn’t hurt matters either..
I got a hand written thank you on my receipt. Certainly noticed

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say I'm impressed with radiate, I can keep my heart rate up over 150 for an hour during fasted cardio.

ftara11

Awards
Guys anyone know if the powder is still sold out. I can't find it anywhere online

donniea21

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Guys anyone know if the powder is still sold out. I can't find it anywhere online
They just released v3 in capsules.. They're running a sale on it. Should have mine tomorrow. Radiate has never disappointed me.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s because we aim to never disappoint with any release! If we aren’t impressed, you aren’t going to be, so why release it?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Radiate is legit. Have the new caps. Perfect for cardio. Going to try 2 at once next time.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Watch out, that’s gonna be pretty intense!
I will have you know... I was one of the winners of the STIMULANT X contest way back in like 2005 for naming the supplement (they went with that instead) and they sent me 20 bottles of the stuff..haha

donniea21

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Feedback from first week on the new Radiate formula. The focus/energy/mood affects are still awesome. The sweat onset seems a little more delayed than with the powder but it still hits. Actually works better for me because the sweats seem to kick in during post lifting cardio. Awesome job guys.

Edit:forgot to mention that appetite suppression is still excellent.

Last edited:
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've only tried the new Radiate at 1 cap so far...but appetite suppression is fantastic.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I received my 3 bottles of the new capsules within the past few months, and I was again very appreciative of the handwritten note of gratitude that came with my order...my GF was also impressed with the note :)

So in comparison to the prior capsules, I would say they feel about the same in terms of feel good enery and overall stimulant potency. For me, the thermogenic effects are where this product has the edge over the former formula. This one definitely make me sweat more, even when being at rest.

After my initial testing of the product, I haven’t really taken any as I am saving it for late spring/summer. I personally don’t enjoy taking true thermogenic products in the winter as I don’t like the feeling of being sweaty and then walking outside and freezing my ass off. In a few months though, I am stocked up and ready to go!