NEXT PES Select Flavour REQUESTS HERE!!!

Page 2 of 15 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Pizza flavor ��


  2. Egg nog so Ben can finally see why it's so amazing
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Ben's Posing Trunks (UK limited run)
    What exactly do those taste like >.<
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  4. I think something like apple pie would fantastic because it wouldn't have to be seasonal.

  5. White Chocolate Macadamia
    Key Lim Pie
    Coconut Chocolate
    Strawberry Cheesecake
    Pumpkin Pie
    Cookie Dough
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    I think something like apple pie would fantastic because it wouldn't have to be seasonal.
    I love this idea.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

  7. No particular order:
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  8. Cheesecake, but not with strawberry or cherry, just strait cheesecake and strong graham cracker "crust" taste as well. And yeah I know about the jello pudding stuff but it gets weird in shakes trust me.

    Also something that replicates a vanilla (yellow) oreo...like a cookies and cream but with yellow / vanilla cookie instead of the standard choc

    love the rice krispie treat idea, when the had the cereal it was the best thing going

    pralines and cream

    pecan pie

    some other ideas:

    sugar cookie
    gingerbread
    graham cracker
    peanut butter and jelly

  9. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    No particular order:
    We have caramel macchiato in the Select Cafe series.

    I could definitely get behind a good salted caramel though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Sweet Potato Pie! Piana has that flavour on his carb product and its the best supp ive ever tasted. But it is a carb product with sweet potato so I would imagine making it into a protein powder flavour would be hard,

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    Cheesecake, but not with strawberry or cherry, just strait cheesecake and strong graham cracker "crust" taste as well. And yeah I know about the jello pudding stuff but it gets weird in shakes trust me.

    Also something that replicates a vanilla (yellow) oreo...like a cookies and cream but with yellow / vanilla cookie instead of the standard choc

    love the rice krispie treat idea, when the had the cereal it was the best thing going

    pralines and cream

    pecan pie

    some other ideas:

    sugar cookie
    gingerbread
    graham cracker
    peanut butter and jelly
    This is great! Cheesecake with strong graham cracker taste
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    I have been requesting for 2 years
    - White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie
    - Peanut Butter Cookie Dough

    For seasonal:
    - Pumpkin Cheesecake

    Every white girl and their mother loves pumpkin it would sell

    Some things I could see PES killing
    - Graham Cracker Apple Pie
    - Blueberry Streusel
    Build Fast Formula Vasoblitz & FullBlitz --- Coupon: Bob15

  13. Cookie butter
    My Training log- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254235-zcols-log.html
    My trest/dmz cycle log-
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/262002-trest-dmz-gains.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by zcol94 View Post
    Cookie butter
    Isn't this just Snickerdoodle?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Isn't this just Snickerdoodle?
    *shaking head*

    Let your inner fat kid loose, go get some cookie butters to try
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    *shaking head*

    Let your inner fat kid loose, go get some cookie butters to try
    I'm 40 now, the inner fat kid keeps getting stronger and harder to hold back lol. I've tried the original cookie butter, which is why I asked. Isn't the original cookie butter flavor snickerdoodle?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    I'm 40 now, the inner fat kid keeps getting stronger and harder to hold back lol. I've tried the original cookie butter, which is why I asked. Isn't the original cookie butter flavor snickerdoodle?
    Build Fast Formula Vasoblitz & FullBlitz --- Coupon: Bob15

  18. Tier 1:
    Gingerbread
    Graham cracker
    Pumpkin pie (not spice, pie- aka extra sweet ha)
    Cheesecake

    Tier 2:
    Blueberry muffin
    Peach cobbler
    Oatmeal cookie
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  19. Samoa cookie
    Chocolate Chip Mint (that really tastes like the green ice cream)
    Coconut cream pie
    Peanut Butter cookie dough
    Personal trainer, workout warrior and avid supplement user

  20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    yep, that's the one
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. More like gingerbread than snicker doodle but Yea I guess it's very close
    My Training log- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254235-zcols-log.html
    My trest/dmz cycle log-
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/262002-trest-dmz-gains.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    yep, that's the one
    Always wanted to buy one jar and have it all as cheat meal and then... never done it.... /me crying...
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    yep, that's the one
    Gingerbread and crushed biscuits, a little different then snickerdoodle.
    Build Fast Formula Vasoblitz & FullBlitz --- Coupon: Bob15
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    Always wanted to buy one jar and have it all as cheat meal and then... never done it.... /me crying...
    That is like saying peanut butter is a cheat meal. Nobody is saying you have to eat the entire jar.
    Have some self control bud.
    Build Fast Formula Vasoblitz & FullBlitz --- Coupon: Bob15

  25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    That is like saying peanut butter is a cheat meal. Nobody is saying you have to eat the entire jar.
    Have some self control bud.
    Nobody saying that of course, its just the way I am, peanut butter and cookie butter are two things I can resist, I'm addicted kinda of everything else is fine I can control myself lol that's why I'm not having them since ages and at the present time I don't even have cheat meals on my diet only refeeds
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Select Protein: Read up!
    By mr.cooper69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 823
    Last Post: 02-13-2014, 10:26 PM
  2. PES Select Protein Video Review!
    By DJBeanPole in forum PES
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-29-2013, 06:02 PM
  3. PES Select Protein Video Review!
    By DJBeanPole in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-24-2013, 10:17 AM
  4. Cutting Stack.. PES fans get in here
    By Mike71884 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 03:11 PM
  5. Replies: 182
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 01:00 AM
Log in
Log in