Alphamine, TTA500, and Thryocaps

SurferDude

SurferDude

Awards
How should I dose alphamine, tta500, and thyrocaps? I take a 1/2 scoop of alphamine 3 times per week.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd totally just stick to label directions really
TTA : 1 cap 2x\day, 30 mins before a meal, working up to 3 caps (4 max). Can pop one dose with preWO, If you really want to sweat

Thyrocaps: 2 caps AM, 1 cap pm...with or with out food and can be dosed preWO as well

Alphamine, you only use 1/2 scoop 3x's/week? Any reason? If fast loss is your goal, I'd consider bumping that up to ~2-3 scoops/day...or at least working up to that if it's a tolerance issue...

SurferDude

SurferDude

Awards
My adrenaline pumps too hard and I shutdown with more than a 1/2 scoop. Not a fun feeling while lifting. Too many consecutive days of alphamine and I start feeling weird effects. Working awesome for me on a half scoop 3 times a week.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That Alphamine tub is going to last forever. :p

I like 1 TTA cap 2x per day. :)

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
My TTA & Thyrocaps just came in today, as I hit up that deal on NP.

Hoping to see some pretty good results interested to hear more feedback.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My TTA & Thyrocaps just came in today, as I hit up that deal on NP.

Hoping to see some pretty good results interested to hear more feedback.
Keep us updated on results. Hit it hard brother

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, 2 caps of TTA-500/day. I usually have to take more than the recommended dosage with most supps but with TTA-500 I learned I didn't have to the hard way. Start low and work your way up or it can be painful!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My adrenaline pumps too hard and I shutdown with more than a 1/2 scoop. Not a fun feeling while lifting. Too many consecutive days of alphamine and I start feeling weird effects. Working awesome for me on a half scoop 3 times a week.
What kind of weird effects?