Best form of creatine:HCL or nitrate?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Best form of creatine:HCL or nitrate?


    I have tried many different types of creatine, the most powerful - the hydrochloride.
    Now it and drink.
    But I have not tried nitrate.
    In this forum, it is praised as the number one.
    Please - only those who have tried both: Describe what was effective.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Palash View Post
    I have tried many different types of creatine, the most powerful - the hydrochloride.
    Now it and drink.
    But I have not tried nitrate.
    In this forum, it is praised as the number one.
    Please - only those who have tried both: Describe what was effective.
    I've tried con-cret a couple of times and I've also had a bottle of creatine nitrate. IMO they both have great strength gaining properties with CN working a little faster than con-cret. However, CN was far more superior in pumps,vascularity,and fullness.
    •   
       


  3. nothing beats creatine nitrate pre workout
    but id use creatine mono or magnesium chelate all other times
    CELTIC LABS REP

  4. Thanks.
    CN - next my creatine.

  5. HCl doesnt have any significant benefits over mono
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    •   
       


  6. I dont like any nitrate products, they arent the best for your body

  7. ive used both, i like mono

  8. Nitrate preworkout on workout days, monohydrate off days
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  9. Creatine Nitrate, no contest!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  10. Thanks all.
    Now I need to define the product.
    Pure Creatine Nitrate not.
    Is on the market:
    1. APS Creatine Nitrate (Proprietary Blend 3000mg:
    Creatine nitrate, Dicreatine malate, vitamin C
    but exactly how much nitrate is not specified)

    2.ThermoLife: C-Bol
    Creatrate ™ - U.S. Patent Pending Creatine Nitrate, Creatine Anhydrous, Creatine HCL 3,000 mg
    the same thing - do not know the value of the nitrate form

    3. S.A.N.: CM2 Nitrates
    i-L-Arginine-L-Malate 2grams †
    B-Alanine 1.6grams †
    Creatine Nitrate 1gram

    4. Cellucor: C4 Extreme
    Creatine Nitrate 1000mg

    5. Mesomorph (388 grams)
    Manufacturered By: APS
    but exactly how much nitrate is not specified

    What options are there?
    I know the forum would like to purchase wholesale party creatine nitrate.

  11. Muscle Feast: Anabolic Ignite
    Creatine Nitrate 1762mg
    BCAA Nitrates 587mg
    L-Citrulline 1175mg
    Citrulline Malate 2350mg
    Beta Alanine 2350mg
    B3 117mg
    B6 70mg
    B12 176 mcg
    Vitamin C 587mg

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Palash View Post
    Thanks all.
    Now I need to define the product.
    Pure Creatine Nitrate not.
    Is on the market:
    1. APS Creatine Nitrate (Proprietary Blend 3000mg:
    Creatine nitrate, Dicreatine malate, vitamin C
    but exactly how much nitrate is not specified)

    2.ThermoLife: C-Bol
    Creatrate - U.S. Patent Pending Creatine Nitrate, Creatine Anhydrous, Creatine HCL 3,000 mg
    the same thing - do not know the value of the nitrate form

    3. S.A.N.: CM2 Nitrates
    i-L-Arginine-L-Malate 2grams
    B-Alanine 1.6grams
    Creatine Nitrate 1gram

    4. Cellucor: C4 Extreme
    Creatine Nitrate 1000mg

    5. Mesomorph (388 grams)
    Manufacturered By: APS
    but exactly how much nitrate is not specified

    What options are there?
    I know the forum would like to purchase wholesale party creatine nitrate.
    I'd go with either Mesomorph(which I believe is roughly 1 gram or so but somebody please confirm/correct me),cellucor( I personally haven't used but my buddy really likes the stuff), or just plain APS Bulk CN

  13. cellucor's C4 uses nitrate.. but don't use it if you're sensitive to Yohimbe.. scary as hell

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Palash View Post
    Thanks all.
    Now I need to define the product.
    Pure Creatine Nitrate not.
    Is on the market:
    1. APS Creatine Nitrate (Proprietary Blend 3000mg:
    Creatine nitrate, Dicreatine malate, vitamin C
    but exactly how much nitrate is not specified)

    2.ThermoLife: C-Bol
    Creatrate - U.S. Patent Pending Creatine Nitrate, Creatine Anhydrous, Creatine HCL 3,000 mg
    the same thing - do not know the value of the nitrate form

    3. S.A.N.: CM2 Nitrates
    i-L-Arginine-L-Malate 2grams
    B-Alanine 1.6grams
    Creatine Nitrate 1gram

    4. Cellucor: C4 Extreme
    Creatine Nitrate 1000mg

    5. Mesomorph (388 grams)
    Manufacturered By: APS
    but exactly how much nitrate is not specified

    What options are there?
    I know the forum would like to purchase wholesale party creatine nitrate.
    The Creatine Nitrate for the recommended 8 cap daily serving contains 3g of Creatine Nitrate.

    Mesomorph at 1 scoop is 750mg of Creatine Nitrate.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. For U nutrition Pre Workout - 10 gram serving
    Creatine Nitrate 2924mg
    Bcaa's 3900mg
    Beta Alanine 2466mg
    Vitamin C 500mg
    N & A Flavors+sucralose 210mg

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Nitrate preworkout on workout days, monohydrate off days
    this

    as for which product; they all use the same source (PII) so you'll get the same creatine nitrate out of the quality products.

    APS is good for simply bulk CN

    TL is good for other additional stuff

    SAN isn't really good for the price

    C4 is a good product for a good price

    EDIT: Ergopump has ~3g of CN per serving as well. Good deal there

    Mesomorph is a good addition, but shouldn't be treated as the sole source for CN

    Muscle feast's product is fine, but id get more citrulline malate in bulk (they sell that too for a very good price)

    other one, idk

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    EDIT: Ergopump has ~3g of CN per serving as well. Good deal there
    Are you sure? Then I'll buy it if 3 grams of nitrate in a single dose, as this is the only product that we sell with CN.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Palash View Post
    Are you sure? Then I'll buy it if 3 grams of nitrate in a single dose, as this is the only product that we sell with CN.
    Ive heard ~3g/serving from ergogenix reps.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    I dont like any nitrate products, they arent the best for your body
    Are you sure? I love creatine nitrate.

  20. at the end of the day I love MCC over them all,monohydrate a close second
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by tefunk View Post
    Muscle Feast: Anabolic Ignite
    Creatine Nitrate 1762mg
    BCAA Nitrates 587mg
    L-Citrulline 1175mg
    Citrulline Malate 2350mg
    Beta Alanine 2350mg
    B3 117mg
    B6 70mg
    B12 176 mcg
    Vitamin C 587mg
    Great pick. I use it and it's an awesome product, dosed correctly.

  22. MCC and CN are my favorites.
    I'm Back...

  23. Nitrates in too high of a dose can be very harmful. in these doses though, they are very safe.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    at the end of the day I love MCC over them all,monohydrate a close second
    Same. Altho I do like Orotate quite a bit as well
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-14-2015, 03:57 AM
  2. Creatine Nitrate?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 11:49 PM
  3. Big hug for aps creatine nitrate
    By islandmagic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 07:14 PM
  4. Creatine Nitrate
    By SweetLou321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 04:18 PM
Log in
Log in