Best Muscle building supplement thats not a ph or ds?

foland

Awards
Im 20 years old and im trying to gain as much muscle as possible. Ive take creatine but i think im a non-responder. Im not worried about short term side effects just long term. Btw im 5'10 185 and have my routine and diet in check. Thanks

at1010

Awards
  • Established
look into animal mstak,prime, you could even look at some natty test boosters tho most would not recommend them at that age.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Protein powders, Nitric Oxide, DHEA, or other natural test boosters. I havent really seen a non-responder to creatine, but maybe the brand you tried wasn't good for you.

foland

Awards
Protein powders, Nitric Oxide, DHEA, or other natural test boosters. I havent really seen a non-responder to creatine, but maybe the brand you tried wasn't good for you.
I take ON protein now. And i have taken DHEA and it actually seemed to do something as i had i higher libido and surprisingly got back pumps when i was taking 50mg a day. And i guess i shouldn't say i was a non-responder since i kept a lot of my strength on my cut but lost some of it when i stopped but i didnt notice any muscle gain.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
I take ON protein now. And i have taken DHEA and it actually seemed to do something as i had i higher libido and surprisingly got back pumps when i was taking 50mg a day. And i guess i shouldn't say i was a non-responder since i kept a lot of my strength on my cut but lost some of it when i stopped but i didnt notice any muscle gain.
Creatine doesnt build muscle but retains water in the cells of the muscle giving them a more full feel/appearance. The benefits of it include some strength and alot of recovery. I wouldn't take a test booster at your age either. I would just take your current diet, post it, and see what can be done to boost all the necessities up.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe look into natadrol. arachidonic acid. natural sterol complex. recompadrol.

foland

Awards
maybe look into natadrol. arachidonic acid. natural sterol complex. recompadrol.
Thanks, do you have any informational links? And capone my diet is very light since im trying to lose 10 more lbs then i will go on a clean bulk.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Protein
BCAA's
Multi-V
D3

At your age you should be able to gain muscle with the proper diet. A lot of people's "in check" usually means quite the opposite. If it is in fact in check then you could be having prolems elsewhere that should be checked out to rule out any other physiological issues.

foland

Awards
Protein
BCAA's
Multi-V
D3

At your age you should be able to gain muscle with the proper diet. A lot of people's "in check" usually means quite the opposite. If it is in fact in check then you could be having prolems elsewhere that should be checked out to rule out any other physiological issues.
Im not saying im not making gains because i am. I just want to make the most gains i can. To me if i can make better or more gains than i already am then why not?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Creatine doesnt build muscle but retains water in the cells of the muscle giving them a more full feel/appearance. The benefits of it include some strength and alot of recovery. I wouldn't take a test booster at your age either. I would just take your current diet, post it, and see what can be done to boost all the necessities up.
In the long-run, creatine will in fact help you build lean tissue.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then i'd opt for those additional products that aren't hormonal in nature as well as make sure you can get more bang for your buck with proper timing and doses.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you mean recovery aided by creatine will help build lean tissue?
Not what I meant. By being able to push yourself harder/more explosively and longer as well as cell volumization. Muscle growth occurs, via a process known as the dehydration synthesis. What does this mean? The dehydration synthesis is the process in which larger molecules are formed. In this case we are referring to muscle protein. And this is also referred to, as of course protein synthesis. Consequently, many journals point, to creatine actually enhancing this.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Not what I meant. By being able to push yourself harder/more explosively and longer as well as cell volumization. Muscle growth occurs, via a process known as the dehydration synthesis. What does this mean? The dehydration synthesis is the process in which larger molecules are formed. In this case we are referring to muscle protein. And this is also referred to, as of course protein synthesis. Consequently, many journals point, to creatine actually enhancing this.
I am not saying you are wrong, but I have a hard time understanding how creatine is actively involved with protein synthesis. I would agree that creatine causing longer workouts/strenght gains would tear muscle more thus allowing true REM protein synthesis to occur for rebuilding. Can you break it down on a molecular level?

lookingtogro

Awards
Im 20 years old and im trying to gain as much muscle as possible. Ive take creatine but i think im a non-responder. Im not worried about short term side effects just long term. Btw im 5'10 185 and have my routine and diet in check. Thanks
I've never heard of someone not responding at all to a quality creatine. You won't experience the kind of pumps that ph, ds, or aas would give you, but if you're using it right you should benefit from the use of it...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amen to that brother! Check this out to help prove Jayhawk's statment...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/153785-log-_______-cant.html#post2437156

I am not saying you are wrong, but I have a hard time understanding how creatine is actively involved with protein synthesis. I would agree that creatine causing longer workouts/strenght gains would tear muscle more thus allowing true REM protein synthesis to occur for rebuilding. Can you break it down on a molecular level?
You're over complicating things and coming off as a know it all prick. Not saying you are by any means. Just that you're coming off as one.

Creatine is the god father of modern day OTC supplement muscle/strength builder..period. No need to get fancy with why, it just does. Anyone can use google and look up why.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
try one of the nutrient partitioners. I like glycobol but there are other good ones too. look them up.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Amen to that brother! Check this out to help prove Jayhawk's statment...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/153785-log-_______-cant.html#post2437156

You're over complicating things and coming off as a know it all prick. Not saying you are by any means. Just that you're coming off as one.

Creatine is the god father of modern day OTC supplement muscle/strength builder..period. No need to get fancy with why, it just does. Anyone can use google and look up why.
Know it all prick? That's a great one!! I was asking a question that I DIDNT KNOW. You need to learn to understand what you read. If you want to be a simpleton thats your business (not saying you are one), but I prefer to learn how things work from people who understand more then me.

LEARN/TEACH/LEAD

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont take DHEA at your age...bad idea. Prime has increased my strength but hasnt really built much muscle. i stack Prime with creatine and a test booster to gain muscle. diet is KEY though. if ur wanting to gain muscle u gotta eat MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE food. and by this i mean quality food. hope this helps

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Know it all prick? That's a great one!! I was asking a question that I DIDNT KNOW. You need to learn to understand what you read. If you want to be a simpleton thats your business (not saying you are one), but I prefer to learn how things work from people who understand more then me.

LEARN/TEACH/LEAD
Simpleton ehh? yes that's it.Thanks for the advice, i'll look into it. I'm sensing some hostility, not really sure why there is any.

Phrase your questions a little better then because you're coming off as arrogant and stuff like this should be discussed through PM's or different threads entirely, no need to clutter up for the OP.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
dont take DHEA at your age...bad idea. Prime has increased my strength but hasnt really built much muscle. i stack Prime with creatine and a test booster to gain muscle. diet is KEY though. if ur wanting to gain muscle u gotta eat MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE food. and by this i mean quality food. hope this helps
DHEA "might" stimulate testosterone, a test-booster probably will work. Although test boosters seem pretty harmless to me, some people swear that you shouldn't do them at a young age.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Simpleton ehh? yes that's it.Thanks for the advice, i'll look into it. I'm sensing some hostility, not really sure why there is any.

Phrase your questions a little better then because you're coming off as arrogant and stuff like this should be discussed through PM's or different threads entirely, no need to clutter up for the OP.
No hostility bro. Just jabbing back from your original jab. Understanding how creatine really works would help the OP because he is trying to figure out why creatine hasn't worked for him. He might not really care how it truly works, but sometimes understaning it is the best way to track personal progression.