Best Current Natty Muscle Building Supplements?

bighoss44

Awards
Hello all, I have perused these forums a bit over the years, decided to stop PEDs for good last year, now am in my mid 20s and am wanting a boost in the gym/physique. I have tried many natural supplements over the years like Anabeta Elite, and MassMax Xt which helped size/strength for sure, BMP 2.0 which tightened up my physique and Anabolic Effect which I can't remember much about to be honest though I think it helped.

It's been some years since I touched natural muscle building supplements and am curious what is hot right from some unbiased opinions as far as the natural "anabolics" go. According to my last bloodwork after getting off Test E last fall as well my total test seems to be good but free test is on the low end of the range and SHBG is just above the range. Would be interested in some recommendations for good natty test boosters out right now as well.

Thanks for any input!

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone and Vector( My personal Favourites) by BLR
Also Androgin by the same company but I haven’t tried it yet

Anabolic Effect, Recomp20 and Anabolic XT by SNS which I’m yet to try but they have crazy good reviews aswell

Both very reputable brands

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone and Vector( My personal Favourites) by BLR
Also Androgin by the same company but I haven’t tried it yet

Anabolic Effect, Recomp20 and Anabolic XT by SNS which I’m yet to try but they have crazy good reviews aswell

Both very reputable brands
Would agree with this. BLR, SNS, and CEL are companies I stand by. We carry all of them at Strong Supplement Shop as well.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you liked Anabolic Effect you can still pick that up, still one of the best.

SNS also has Anacyclus XT if you liked Anabeta. If you liked the later version like myself then you can even add in something like Recomp XT and or Forskolin-95 from SNS for like a hypercharged update.

SNS has lots of quality options though so be sure to scroll their catalogue depending on what you want. Anabolic Effect + Anabolic XT are a potent combo I’m enjoying a lot at the moment.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you liked anabeta elite .. you can do SNS cistancheXT + Anacyclus XT .. prolly would be better bc you are getting full non prop dosages.

My favorite would be anabolic effect + anabolic XT

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabolic XT is the best, and the new Vector is really good too but not a test booster persay.

bighoss44

Awards
Cool thanks for the advice all, how would you compare Anabolic Effect and the new Anabolic XT? Will likely start with a couple bottles of AE or AXT then add in the other down the line or after finishing one of them.
Then will try out Vector and Follidrone and Anacyclus XT later this year.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cool thanks for the advice all, how would you compare Anabolic Effect and the new Anabolic XT? Will likely start with a couple bottles of AE or AXT then add in the other down the line or after finishing one of them.
They’re tough to compare. They are similar in that they’ll benefit strength, stamina, and size, but they use different ingredients and different mechanisms to achieve that. They are excellent stacked together, but you’ll probably find people preferring one over the other or like both similarly. You’ll need to try each and see for yourself how you react.

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
Both are great but if I had to pick one for me it would be anabolic xt

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love both…I “feel” AXT more. It gives me a boosted “vitality” and a stim free energy boost after a few weeks.

Muscle fullness and vascularity on AE is always next level for me though.

Both lead to improved body comp and gym performance, but AXT seems to make fat loss easier for me in comparison and AE seems to help my strength more.

Individual responses will vary tho!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for me .. they are same and quite different ..lol

AE i feel really shines after 2-3weeks .. Axt does all the same as AE maybe not so much strength increase for me .. but it makes you feel good and motivated from day 1-2.

which is why i love the stack .. if you dont want to stack .. can do Axt + phosphaticXT for 12 weeks should be a nice run

bighoss44

Awards
I am curious about the Rehmannaie Radix used in AE and Vector, couldn't find much about it. Is this something that increases RBC considerably? High RBC is the main reason my doctor said I had to stop testosterone, with my ferritin also low I couldn't donate blood again. Off test now rbc is still on the very high end of the range likely due to living at high elevation and some sleep apnea. I am curious if anyone has any bloodwork showing a difference in RBC from supplementing this.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in addition to what has already been mentioned I'll be running this next (as soon as it arrives in the mail)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic Effect and Anabolic XT are both great products. They're hard to compare directly because they're both great and deliver great results, but work in different ways.

I haven't been able to train since being in a bad accident, but am hoping to be able to start back soon. I've lost a lot of muscle, and the stack that I'm looking forward to running the most is that I plan to do 16 weeks of Anabolic XT + Anabolic Effect + Phosphatidic Acid XT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am curious about the Rehmannaie Radix used in AE and Vector, couldn't find much about it. Is this something that increases RBC considerably? High RBC is the main reason my doctor said I had to stop testosterone, with my ferritin also low I couldn't donate blood again. Off test now rbc is still on the very high end of the range likely due to living at high elevation and some sleep apnea. I am curious if anyone has any bloodwork showing a difference in RBC from supplementing this.
I can't speak for any other companies products, I can only speak for the specific Rehmannaie Radix that we use in Anabolic Effect, and can say that we've never had any reports of it increasing RBC to any problematic degree.

I have had issues with RBC myself in the past and have bloodwork done very regularly and its never significantly increased mine; and I'm very susceptible to mine increasing because I have an autoimmune condition.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The cool thing about most natural ingredients is that they lack serious side effects. It's almost like they were deliberately created to be consumed by humans. Take berberine, for example. Berberine is equally as effective as Metformin when compared on a mg per mg basis, yet it lacks the side effects metformin can have (such as metabolic acidosis).

Even more to the point, look at Vitamin K2. It can either increase or decrease the body's coagulation factors depending on what the body needs. If your body is at risk of forming a blood clot due to the unwanted over-activation of clotting factors, it positively modifies the proteins responsible, thereby lowering your risk of forming a clot. And if you have a bleeding disorder due to the inability to adequately coagulate, it modifies those same proteins in the opposite direction.

There are a LOT of natural phytochemicals that behave like this (providing dual, opposing functions based on need), but I can't think of a single synthetic drug (non-bio identical) that does the same thing. Its really quite amazing that the plant world makes phytochemicals capable of upregulating or downregulating the body's functions based on its needs.

Last edited:

bighoss44

Awards
The cool thing about most natural ingredients is that they lack serious side effects. It's almost like they were deliberately created to be consumed by humans. Take berberine, for example. Berberine is equally as effective as Metformin when compared on a mg per mg basis, yet it lacks the side effects metformin can have (such as metabolic acidosis).

Even more to the point, look at Vitamin K2. It can either increase or decrease the body's coagulation factors depending on what the body needs. If your body is at risk of forming a blood clot due to the unwanted over-activation of clotting factors, it positively modifies the proteins responsible, thereby lowering your risk of forming a clot. And if you have a bleeding disorder due to the inability to adequately coagulate, it modifies those same proteins in the opposite direction.

There are a LOT of natural phytochemicals that behave like this (providing dual, opposing functions based on need), but I can't think of a single synthetic drug (non-bio identical) that does the same thing. Its really quite amazing that the plant world makes phytochemicals capable of upregulating or downregulating the body's functions based on its needs.
Good point, I did end up ordering a couple bottles of AE and will be getting bloodwork a bit after so I will see how it goes.

bighoss44

Awards
Ended up ordering a couple bottles of Anabolic Effect with all the raving reviews I gotta see for myself what AE solo is about. About 9 months natty now and am off PEDs for good. Haven't took anything since but stim free pre-workout (Nova Pump Neuro), just started creatine again a couple days ago after a year off and with this AE hope they kick the gains into high gear. Am sure I'll be tempted to add another one of the recommended supps here soon if I start seeing some positive change.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ended up ordering a couple bottles of Anabolic Effect with all the raving reviews I gotta see for myself what AE solo is about.
You won't be disappointed. One of my fav natty products!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ended up ordering a couple bottles of Anabolic Effect with all the raving reviews I gotta see for myself what AE solo is about. About 9 months natty now and am off PEDs for good. Haven't took anything since but stim free pre-workout (Nova Pump Neuro), just started creatine again a couple days ago after a year off and with this AE hope they kick the gains into high gear. Am sure I'll be tempted to add another one of the recommended supps here soon if I start seeing some positive change.
I hope you will enjoy it! I love AE and have planned on running it with Anabolic XT in the future.

I wrote a review a while back on how AE treated me.

CEL Anabolic Effect Review - AnabolicMinds.com

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
ive bought a whole bunch of em like thousands of $ !

Man the first time I ever tried Anabolic XT I felt my muscles better, had more drive to the gym. I had a good pump too workout out at night and even still felt the pump the next day!!!

I don’t think I can say the same for subsequent bottles tho!

It doesnt seem to work as good as that first time!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ive bought a whole bunch of em like thousands of $ !

Man the first time I ever tried Anabolic XT I felt my muscles better, had more drive to the gym. I had a good pump too workout out at night and even still felt the pump the next day!!!

I don’t think I can say the same for subsequent bottles tho!

It doesnt seem to work as good as that first time!
A lot of the feedback on Anabolic XT has been that the results are consistent and some people say that it gets better each week.

I do think though that a big part of things, and I'm guilty of this myself, is that we get used to the way we feel on a supplement and that feeling becomes our new normal. It's not that it isn't still working, its that we get used to feeling that way and don't notice until the feeling isn't there then.

I'm impatient as heck myself haha. Like now, I'm gaining great on the stack I'm running, but yesterday I looked in the mirror and was thinking, I really wish I'd gain more and get to ..... then I stopped myself and pulled up a picture of myself on my phone from just a month ago and its a pretty dramatic difference and was like 'yeah, okay, I'm going to shut up now and be happy' haha.

My ultimate sense of progress on my stack so far was Friday night checking out in the grocery store when the cashier said - 'I hope you don't mind me telling you, but you look like a completely different person'.

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
Yeah Anabolic XT is a top supplement no doubt, dont know if ive just been getting used to it.

But definitely feel it does something wich is unlike a lot of supps!

Also I think timing it, absorption and what kind of snack you have it with before your gym session prolly plays a part too!

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
Anabolic XT might be my favorite or one of at least!

Havent tried Recomp 20 I need to give it a try too

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
hope sns can come up with some cheap ecdy that stuff really works for strenght theres bottles for 25$ on amazon right now!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah Anabolic XT is a top supplement no doubt, dont know if ive just been getting used to it.

But definitely feel it does something wich is unlike a lot of supps!

Also I think timing it, absorption and what kind of snack you have it with before your gym session prolly plays a part too!
I've seen some people take all 6 capsules about an hour before their workout. The main thing I encourage people to do that are taking it this way is to make sure they don't skip the dosages on their non-workout days.

I have been doing it 3 capsules twice per day with the second dose being about 30 minutes to an hour before my workout.

One thing I was really excited about was the feedback on it with people saying it helped them be more motivated to train and I was really skeptical if it would have that affect on me, but it honestly does - which is amazing for me. Because I've said for years, I admire the people that actually enjoy working out - I train hard and intensely but don't enjoy it and don't look forward to working out. This last 3 weeks is honestly the first time I've looked forward to working out in seriously probably 20 years. I've found myself during the day actually writing out different exercises or things I want to change up that night when I train - that alone to me has been incredible.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hope sns can come up with some cheap ecdy that stuff really works for strenght theres bottles34. for 25$ on amazon right now!
I think that what you just asked for is a contradiction in terms haha - you want it to be super cheap AND you want it to work.

Based on the cost of raw materials, a 25.00 Ecdy product isn't possible if you want it to be legit in terms of a high % of actives.

We offer a great Ecdy product under Muscle Addiction - Beta Ecdysterone-500 and it sells for around 34.99 on average. On the website direct, it is 39.99 before any discount codes.

Then under CEL, we have Ecdy-Plex which is a combination of Beta Ecdysterone and Arjuna Turkestanica.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hope sns can come up with some cheap ecdy that stuff really works for strenght theres bottles for 25$ on amazon right now!
dont just go for stuff bc its cheap .. yeah its better when you find cheap + good reviews from actual real people.

i dont know the dosages on those cheaper bottle or whats in it.

CEL has ecdy plex and muscle addiction has a great product of ecdy as well/

you get pretty good stuff for the price/dosage ratio

Bob1983

Awards
if you liked anabeta elite .. you can do SNS cistancheXT + Anacyclus XT .. prolly would be better bc you are getting full non prop dosages.

My favorite would be anabolic effect + anabolic XT
Im currently on Anacyclus and really enjoyed Anabolic XT which contains cistanche. Wouldn't be a bad idea to add Cistanche XT into the mix.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im currently on Anacyclus and really enjoyed Anabolic XT which contains cistanche. Wouldn't be a bad idea to add Cistanche XT into the mix.
yup agree, very good feedback on the stack.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Know that your opinion is valued. I just ordered some cistanche lol.
haha appreciate it .. i think you will enjoy it.
how long you plan of running the stack ?

its been a while for me but now that you mentioned it kinda want to jump back on it .. testing some new products/stacks

Bob1983

Awards
haha appreciate it .. i think you will enjoy it.
how long you plan of running the stack ?

its been a while for me but now that you mentioned it kinda want to jump back on it .. testing some new products/stacks
I'm a week into the Anacyclus so will catch it with the Cistanche in good time. Couple of months I think to see how its going then take it from there. I'm changing the PA for Pepti-plex in a few weeks once my PA finishes so will see how all that goes.