Best non-test raising supps for building muscle

Bob1983

Awards
Just curious if there are any non test raising supps out there which I may want to dabble in. I'm currently taking PA-XT, Anacyclus XT and Amento and would like to include something else but would like it to be non-test raising. Although I love Anabolic XT, Alpha gel and currently taking Anacyclus, I don't like to take more than one test increasing product at a time. So far I am aware of:

Phosphatidic Acid
Pepti-plex
X-Gels
Epicatechin
Ursa Gel (although may have some test interactions due to it affecting sperm but not sure)

Any others worth me considering? Thanks.

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s a pretty broad category (building muscle) and any of the ones you listed would work well. I’m really enjoying Pepti-plex with PA-XT right now personally.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Bob1983

Awards
That’s a pretty broad category (building muscle) and any of the ones you listed would work well. I’m really enjoying Pepti-plex with PA-XT right now personally.
Glad to hear it. I've been meaning to get so pepti-plex in

Bob1983

Awards
Would highly recommend this set up as well:

Both top products, personally love Anabolic XT but both raise natural test levels so not in the category I'm after. I'm looking for products which don't help raise test levels.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Why wouldn’t you want a supp that could aid in increasing test levels?

Bob1983

Awards
Why wouldn’t you want a supp that could aid in increasing test levels?
It's not I dont want them. In the last few months I've use Anabolic XT, Recomp 20, Alpha gel and now currently on Anacyclus. I'm always running one or 2 but I just don't want to take more than one or 2 at a time like I said in my post.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's not I dont want them. In the last few months I've use Anabolic XT, Recomp 20, Alpha gel and now currently on Anacyclus. I'm always running one or 2 but I just don't want to take more than one or 2 at a time like I said in my post.
What is your main concern? Look at a supp like CEL m-test. It's got several proven ingredients in one supplement. You're taking one ingredient. Natural supplements move test within the reference range as far as I know, even taking several. So if stacking ingredients you'll notice maybe a mild increase in libido and energy. It won't be as if you're pinning 300mg of test per week.

Bob1983

Awards
What is your main concern? Look at a supp like CEL m-test. It's got several proven ingredients in one supplement. You're taking one ingredient. Natural supplements move test within the reference range as far as I know, even taking several. So if stacking ingredients you'll notice maybe a mild increase in libido and energy. It won't be as if you're pinning 300mg of test per week.
I ask for recommendations for non test increasing products and you recommend a test increasing product lol.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ask for recommendations for non test increasing products and you recommend a test increasing product lol.
I think he wasn't recommending M-Test, just trying to state it is fine taking lots of test modulating ingredients at once (that is what I got from his post).

That said while I know it may be hard to find tons of products that don't have some sort of downstream or tertiary effects on test, I understand why you may not want recommendations like that and idk why people can't just post ideas instead of trying to change your mind. :)

I know I already posted once, but some more ideas:
Api-plex (you are already getting some in PA-XT, but you could try even higher dosing if you like it, keeping in mind theoretically it may have some anti-aromatase action)
Pump-Gel (you are already using Amentoflavone, which is in pump gel, but it should have some interesting potential for boosting performance that can help lead to more gains)
Muscle Addiction Muscle-Plex (contains Rip Factor, Vaso6 and Epicatechin)
Anabolic Effect (although Shilajit does have some test action depending on how strict you want to be with avoiding anything test boosting related)

You could also look into various Ecdy/Turk products, but honestly I haven't followed a ton with them recently so just as a thought.

Bob1983

Awards
I think he wasn't recommending M-Test, just trying to state it is fine taking lots of test modulating ingredients at once (that is what I got from his post).

That said while I know it may be hard to find tons of products that don't have some sort of downstream or tertiary effects on test, I understand why you may not want recommendations like that and idk why people can't just post ideas instead of trying to change your mind. :)

I know I already posted once, but some more ideas:
Api-plex (you are already getting some in PA-XT, but you could try even higher dosing if you like it, keeping in mind theoretically it may have some anti-aromatase action)
Pump-Gel (you are already using Amentoflavone, which is in pump gel, but it should have some interesting potential for boosting performance that can help lead to more gains)
Muscle Addiction Muscle-Plex (contains Rip Factor, Vaso6 and Epicatechin)
Anabolic Effect (although Shilajit does have some test action depending on how strict you want to be with avoiding anything test boosting related)

You could also look into various Ecdy/Turk products, but honestly I haven't followed a ton with them recently so just as a thought.
Really appreciate that and your further recommendations. Maybe you're right and he was just pointing something out rather than recommending something but it's still irrelevant to what I asked. You obviously read my post and made recommendations based upon that so thanks. Anabolic Effect has been on my list to try as a stack with Anabolic xt & will get around to that probably in the new year. Muscle plex I haven't come across but keen on trying an Epi product so thanks for that! I've seen good things about pump gel also.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No problem. I know what you are asking I do the same, I don’t think it’s necessary, but again I like to focus on periods with and without the boost (more often now as I get older haha).

Currently running PA-XT + Pepti-plex after finishing up Alpha Gel. I’ll probably go back to adding that and/or Anabolic XT in a month or so.

We definitely have more options for this than we did 5-10 years ago.

Bob1983

Awards
No problem. I know what you are asking I do the same, I don’t think it’s necessary, but again I like to focus on periods with and without the boost (more often now as I get older haha).

Currently running PA-XT + Pepti-plex after finishing up Alpha Gel. I’ll probably go back to adding that and/or Anabolic XT in a month or so.

Yeah I've seen you were currently running that and enjoying it. I'm more than likely to add in pepti-plex but going to give it until I've finished my first tub of Anacyclus. That way I am in a better position to judge how each supplement is working for me.

Bob1983

Awards

Okay so ordered some Pepti-plex but will wait until my PA is done in about 3 weeks and replace it. Also ordered some Cistanche to stack with my Anacylus straight away. Came in asking about non test raising supps and ended up adding in another test raising supp lol

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay so ordered some Pepti-plex but will wait until my PA is done in about 3 weeks and replace it. Also ordered some Cistanche to stack with my Anacylus straight away. Came in asking about non test raising supps and ended up adding in another test raising supp lol
I've been tempted to pick that up, I love it in Anabolic XT and have been tempted to see how I like it as solo use.

Bob1983

Awards
I've been tempted to pick that up, I love it in Anabolic XT and have been tempted to see how I like it as solo use.
I loved AXT too, not sure if it was the Cistanche, Splinanthes or something else but hoping it's the Cistanche. I hadn't even thought about it as a solo to be fair until @GQdaLEGEND recommended it being good to stack with Anacyclus. I know they were both in Anabeta elite which I see gets a lot of love along with symplocos racemosa. I actually have 3 weeks worth of recomp20 I was saving for another run but could chuck that in too and recreate it lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just curious if there are any non test raising supps out there which I may want to dabble in. I'm currently taking PA-XT, Anacyclus XT and Amento and would like to include something else but would like it to be non-test raising. Although I love Anabolic XT, Alpha gel and currently taking Anacyclus, I don't like to take more than one test increasing product at a time. So far I am aware of:

Phosphatidic Acid
Pepti-plex
X-Gels
Epicatechin
Ursa Gel (although may have some test interactions due to it affecting sperm but not sure)

Any others worth me considering? Thanks.
There have been a lot of great suggestions and conversations in the thread already, but I wanted to reply and give mine and answer a couple things.

And no, Ursa-Gel doesn't have any test interactions.

Anabolic Effect
Pepti-Plex
Phosphatidic Acid XT
Epi-Plex or XPG Epicatechin Gel
Ursa-Gel
Pump Gel (which is named Pump Gel bc most people use it for pumps, but it also helps endurance a lot)
Muscle Plex (containing RipFactor)

The new Growth Factor XT will also be released soon. It will have some aspects that do support increased test levels and libido, but that's not the focal point of the product.

In a few months, we will have several very exciting new products coming out - one of which will be a very unique and very exciting natural muscle builder and recomp aid that would fit the criteria as well.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My post was to make a point and ask for more information. Not trying to derail. We exchange ideas around here with the hopes everyone can learn and improve.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My post was to make a point and ask for more information. Not trying to derail. We exchange ideas around here with the hopes everyone can learn and improve.
I understood where you were going with your question on my end.

Bob1983

Awards
I appreciate that and thats the best way for a forum to run. To me however I just didn't need to go down that conversation when I had already explained I wanted other options. Its a little like someone saying they had 4 pets and wanted another. They have 2 cats and 2 dogs and they want another cat and ask if you know of any good cats up for grab. Then you start asking them why they don't go for a german shepherd as they're good dogs.

In answer to your question it's just a preference. There isn't anything I'm too worried about. Maybe in the back of my mind elevated levels of DHT contributing to an advanced rate of hairloss (my hair is balding) is a slight worry but I understand thats nothing to worry about too much with natural anabolics. I'm aware of the supps that elevate test levels as I deep dived into that area but not so clued up on the supps outside of that which is why I wanted to know whats out there

Last edited:

Bob1983

Awards
There have been a lot of great suggestions and conversations in the thread already, but I wanted to reply and give mine and answer a couple things.

And no, Ursa-Gel doesn't have any test interactions.

Anabolic Effect
Pepti-Plex
Phosphatidic Acid XT
Epi-Plex or XPG Epicatechin Gel
Ursa-Gel
Pump Gel (which is named Pump Gel bc most people use it for pumps, but it also helps endurance a lot)
Muscle Plex (containing RipFactor)

The new Growth Factor XT will also be released soon. It will have some aspects that do support increased test levels and libido, but that's not the focal point of the product.

In a few months, we will have several very exciting new products coming out - one of which will be a very unique and very exciting natural muscle builder and recomp aid that would fit the criteria as well.
Excited for the new releases!

Won't the shilajit in AE increase test levels?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I loved AXT too, not sure if it was the Cistanche, Splinanthes or something else but hoping it's the Cistanche. I hadn't even thought about it as a solo to be fair until @GQdaLEGEND recommended it being good to stack with Anacyclus. I know they were both in Anabeta elite which I see gets a lot of love along with symplocos racemosa. I actually have 3 weeks worth of recomp20 I was saving for another run but could chuck that in too and recreate it lol
Yeah Axt was designed beautifully that the synergy between all those ingridents works so well.

I have taken cistanche solo and i can tell myself the diff btwn axt vs solo cistanche xt ..in a good way still which speaks volume of the product

when i stacked the cistanche + anacyclus .. at dosages given on the bottle .. i enjoyed it more then anabeta elite which was a fan favorite prop blend where you would do higher dosages .. with these 2 solo you wont have to .. although you can to fool around with it and see how you react to it

there was someone here you stacked the above 2 with forskolinXT as well.

it has studied to yes
also a good diet and lifestyle can increase test levels as well.

just gonna put my thoughts ofcourse i dont know if your levels are being monitored or not

imo natural t levels increases isn't big deal .. yes if you increase it from non natural products then once you come off your balances will be out of whack .. but say you do gain 10-15pts on natural shilajit w/ good diet .. once you come off that supplement that you feel that caused the raise you will hit back to your levels before.

kinda glad you ask that bc there are so many pple here that bash natural products such such cant increase tlevels only real testorone/roids can lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I appreciate that and thats the best way for a forum to run. To me however I just didn't need to go down that conversation when I had already explained I wanted other options. Its a little like someone saying they had 4 pets and wanted another. They have 2 cats and 2 dogs and they want another cat and ask if you know of any good cats up for grab. Then you start asking them why they don't go for a german shepherd as they're good dogs.

In answer to your question it's just a preference. There isn't anything I'm too worried about. Maybe in the back of my mind elevated levels of DHT contributing to an advanced rate of hairloss (my hair is balding) is a slight worry but I understand thats nothing to worry about too much with natural anabolics. I'm aware of the supps that elevate test levels as I deep dived into that area but not so clued up on the supps outside of that which is why I wanted to know whats out there
In all fairness to him - he is a longtime forum member and was just trying to help. And he has a tendency to post sometimes in the way that I do - where he's trying to help and explain things to people that may be reading and not posting, rather than just to the person that is posting the thread.

The point I think he was getting at was to make sure that anyone reading understood that most people instead of trying to buy individual ingredients for test boosting and try them one at a time, do buy formulas that contain multiple ingredients. With the point being to make sure that people knew that it was okay to take Anacyclus XT with other test boosters.

I can relate to what he meant because I tend to post that way myself; I always try to keep in mind that for every person posting, there may be a hundred reading that aren't, so I try to post in a way to help those people follow along and not get confused as well.

PrimaVie can help increase natural testosterone levels, but if you would rule that out bc of that, then you're really kind of taking the one test booster thing at a time to an extreme degree bc PrimaVie (Shilajit) has a lot of benefits and is an antioxidant and also safe for women to use. So if you go by the logic that you couldn't do PrimaVie bc it may increase test, then that same logic would rule out anything with zinc, boron, etc.

I get what you're saying and trying to do about not intentionally adding in anything to increase testosterone because you like to try things one thing at a time, but there's also degrees and levels of extremes to it. I hope that makes sense.

Either way though, there are a lot of other great options from the list that I posted for different things to try.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Another way to ask this question is what other pathways could be targeted. PA XT is on my list next summer for that reason. Currently on TRT but like to add in something that isn't another hormone. Another pathway to look into would be BMP. That is what I am currently doing (research into pathways).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another way to ask this question is what other pathways could be targeted. PA XT is on my list next summer for that reason. Currently on TRT but like to add in something that isn't another hormone. Another pathway to look into would be BMP. That is what I am currently doing (research into pathways).
I think when looking into it in regard to different pathways, Pepti-Plex really shines because it works through so many different pathways and gives such a big variety of benefits.

I definitely like the approach of looking at targeting different pathways - that's how I select my own stacks. I've tried to explain sometimes the reasons I do the stacks that I do and it usually winds up being super detailed things that not many replied to, so I just stopped going into as much depth. But I'm that way when it comes to building muscle and losing fat, I'm very very strategic about the way I do the stacks that I take personally.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think when looking into it in regard to different pathways, Pepti-Plex really shines because it works through so many different pathways and gives such a big variety of benefits.

I definitely like the approach of looking at targeting different pathways - that's how I select my own stacks. I've tried to explain sometimes the reasons I do the stacks that I do and it usually winds up being super detailed things that not many replied to, so I just stopped going into as much depth. But I'm that way when it comes to building muscle and losing fat, I'm very very strategic about the way I do the stacks that I take personally.
Ya I think this is one of the top options right now, super versatile.

I love looking into pathways and stuff, but I know not everyone is.

For the testosterone stuff I kind of look at it as things that are more adaptogenic (just evening things out) versus things really boosting at times. It is probably splitting hairs, but it is a way to keep myself sane and differentiate.

I love Primavie though in relation to the comments above, I'd run it year long and not worry and do run it pretty consistently with different products.

Bob1983

Awards
In all fairness to him - he is a longtime forum member and was just trying to help. And he has a tendency to post sometimes in the way that I do - where he's trying to help and explain things to people that may be reading and not posting, rather than just to the person that is posting the thread.

The point I think he was getting at was to make sure that anyone reading understood that most people instead of trying to buy individual ingredients for test boosting and try them one at a time, do buy formulas that contain multiple ingredients. With the point being to make sure that people knew that it was okay to take Anacyclus XT with other test boosters.

I can relate to what he meant because I tend to post that way myself; I always try to keep in mind that for every person posting, there may be a hundred reading that aren't, so I try to post in a way to help those people follow along and not get confused as well.

PrimaVie can help increase natural testosterone levels, but if you would rule that out bc of that, then you're really kind of taking the one test booster thing at a time to an extreme degree bc PrimaVie (Shilajit) has a lot of benefits and is an antioxidant and also safe for women to use. So if you go by the logic that you couldn't do PrimaVie bc it may increase test, then that same logic would rule out anything with zinc, boron, etc.

I get what you're saying and trying to do about not intentionally adding in anything to increase testosterone because you like to try things one thing at a time, but there's also degrees and levels of extremes to it. I hope that makes sense.

Either way though, there are a lot of other great options from the list that I posted for different things to try.
Well my apologies to him if I came off a little abrupt in my response to him.

I'm not ruling out Anabolic effect I just wanted to double check the inclusion of AE into that list due to the shilajit

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well my apologies to him if I came off a little abrupt in my response to him.

I'm not ruling out Anabolic effect I just wanted to double check the inclusion of AE into that list due to the shilajit
I understand the way that you took it, but I also understood the way that he meant it. That's why I posted hoping to clarify.

I know that some people here have an agenda for posting the things that they do and some are combative and some just seem to reply to things without paying any attention to the subject matter at all; but he's been a regular contributor here for years and is a genuinely nice person and means well. And I've noticed in the past that he posts the way I do sometimes, in that his posts are meant to help people that are reading and following a long too and not just the people in the thread.

If you follow my posts, you'll see that with me too. I'll have times when I'll have to explain myself to people that don't know me and they may think I'm ignoring or didn't understand what they were asking and I'll explain that I did and that part of my reply was to them, but another part or another post may have been just to help people that read and don't post follow along and to help make sure they understand too. I like helping people and I tend to be overly detailed sometimes, but its with good intentions because I just try to make sure that people following along or that may read a thread months or years down the road understand and enjoy the conversation.

PrimaVie has been shown to help support natural testosterone levels but I don't consider it a 'testosterone booster', as it is something that can be taken by women, used in an antioxidant formula, etc. Yes, it will help optimize natural testosterone levels, but I think of it more like I think of ZMA or Boron for example.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
X gels is probably the best natty product I tried. Well unless you count injectable l carnitine but most natty guys are not going to want to do daily injects. I have some other ideas but they are research Chems and I've seen it mentioned they are not suppose to be recommended in supplement section.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Peptiplex is something else. It's been a few months with it personally and it only gets better with time. Peptistrong itself seems to be very legit and not AI hype. I've put on more size than expected. I do 2 caps 3x a day. 👍 Highly recommended.

larkham

Awards
Peptiplex is something else. It's been a few months with it personally and it only gets better with time. Peptistrong itself seems to be very legit and not AI hype. I've put on more size than expected. I do 2 caps 3x a day. Highly recommended.
Was there much of a difference between 4 vs 6 caps a day?
Waiting for my bottles to arrive!

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Was there much of a difference between 4 vs 6 caps a day?
Waiting for my bottles to arrive!
Yes. I think taking it 3x a day is also part of that. Actually think 8 caps would be overkill. 6 is the sweet spot for me at least...or maybe not 😈. This is a positive for AI.