Non-stim fat loss supplements

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, gonna be running a cycle in january and was wondering about non stimulant fat burners that would compliment the cycle well. This thread isn't about what cycle i'm going to run or how i'm going to dose whatever i use. I just want a little extra help to keep off some unwanted fat during my bulk.

I have used DCP in the past but if there are some other good options please let me know. :thumbsup:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SesaThin
DCP
Forskolin
Napalm for that last bit of stubborn fat.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS Rk 125 dosed at 1 gram (8 caps per day) is a great thermogenic. A lot of people on another board having been doing this with solid results. I would say:

4 grams ALCAR
6-10 grams CLA
10 grams Fish Oil
8 caps RK 125
Maybe add in some Forkolii

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies... was thinking about napalm but i know it uses yohimine... would this elevate bloodpressure even more?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the replies... was thinking about napalm but i know it uses yohimine... would this elevate bloodpressure even more?
Very, very little is absorbed systemically.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I have used DCP in the past but if there are some other good options please let me know. :thumbsup:
* Lipotrophin-PM
* Lean Xtreme

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
ReCreate could be considered non-stim
Just an FYI, I believe each cap of ReCreate contains 75mg caffeine. Lower than most, but something to consider if you drink coffee or whatnot.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SesaThin
DCP
Forskolin
Napalm for that last bit of stubborn fat.

In the OP's situation,forskolin should really only be used during PCT to help with test recovery.

I'd go with:

DCP
bulk Sesamin (which I have to admit is the cost effective version of Sesathin but Sesathin caps are more convienient)

Napalm would be helpful in staving off abdominal fat due to the inclusion of GA,which specifically lowers abdominal fat as gut fat is primarily mediated via cortisol.

I would also go with the SIZE whilst adding 5-10 grams glucosamine Hcl per day.Not only is the SIZE a meal potentiator as it stands,but one can replicate the effects of Avant's old school Leptigen Mass with this fine tuning.Par Deus (the owner of AR who created The SIZE and LG Mass etc.) has stated this himself on numerous occasions,this is very under appreciated.

I would add in a shot glass of red wine vinegar with carb rich meals,for GLUT4 expression,do not take Sesathin with your post w/o meal chiefly because it is an antimflammatory.

To really make this a lean bulk/recomp this is the ideal approach to take,I like Marc Mcdougal's training programs for any situation,which are available for free in the mindandmuscle magazine archives.

Below is theSIZE writeup,which explains its ability to amplify the positive effects of food in the absence of a calorie surplus.Additional glucosamine potentiates this greatly,this is what makes lean bulking/recomping distinctly possible.I'll dig up the old LG Mass writeup if you're interested....

theSIZE Research | Avant Research

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cort blockers such as LeanFX or Lean Xtreme may be helpful as well. LFX has AneurinDBE which might be a very mild mental stim, but nowhere near that of a caffeine or yohimbine stim.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI, I believe each cap of ReCreate contains 75mg caffeine. Lower than most, but something to consider if you drink coffee or whatnot.
They have recently reformulated it, the caffine may be lower still.. will need a rep to verify

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Go with Recreate. It burns fat 23 different ways but it also regulates cortisol.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
I'd would go with a cort blocker. AX's Lean FX or Designer Supps Lean Xtreme....

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
I'd would go with a cort blocker. AX's Lean FX or Designer Supps Lean Xtreme....
I actually have both of these currently... wanted to run one in pct though so if i ran one during cycle+pct would that be too long on the cort blocker? would i have a bad cort rebound when i came off?