Mowglisml goes FULLBLITZ

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Mowglisml goes FULLBLITZ

Thanks to @The Solution for putting this logging opportunity together. Let's get to it.

14 Day Run

Dosing:
    -For the majority I train fed with pre-workout meal ~2.5-3 hrs containing ~60g carbs. I also consume ~40g of carbs intra-worout with aminos (if it changes I will specify). I will try out a few times in a fasted state to compare.
    -Water consumption up to dosing time will be ~80-100oz. (i will update on my logs what it actually is)
    -sodium intake by the time I workout is ~1200mg (if it changes I will specify)

Highlights
    I will detail what I see in the following
    -Taste
    -Mixability
    -Formula
    -Pump
    -Energy
    -Focus
    -Vascularity
    -Performance. (I am currently in a volume building phase with flat db bench. I just recently finished other blocks (incline db and also incline machine press, so I am very aware at how I progress and how hard adding reps per week is for me on lifts. I will be interested in seeing if this makes it easier).

Training
    I am currently training for a marathon so my split is different (3 days: push, pull, push). Right now after adding so many miles per week I had to drop leg day. I may have a couple of leg days in coming weeks when I reduce mileage.

2. I'll get started before I get the product just to get into the flow of things.

Formula Comparison to VasoBlitz.

Name:  FvsV.png
Views: 118
Size:  10.3 KB

*I have also used VasoBlitz and really enjoyed it. I may have some left and I will check because I am very interested in seeing how 1 scoop of each will work. Lately I have not like dosing more than 200 mg on weekdays for my workouts (afternoon).
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Yes sir
    Build Fast Formula Vasoblitz & FullBlitz --- Coupon: Bob15

4. Sweet I'll get in on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

5. Opening Thoughts:

I wanted to add to my first post where I brake down the formulas and compare the stim-free vs stim version.

I believe it is a very solid price (see below):
    code "Bob15" for 15% off your order and free shipping. This will bring VasoBlitz under $30/30 Servings and FullBlitz around $32 for 30 Servings

Per serving you are looking at $1.07, only a $0.07 increase to vasoblitz. I did a quick search using my amazon prime account to see what it would cost me to buy my own 3 additional ingredients to compare. I am looking at the following:

Caffeine (caps): $0.12
    Y-hcl (caps): $0.09
    Dmae (powder): $0.09
    *price to match servings in fullblitz, except for caffeine. Caps are at 100mg per, so you are cut short by 35mg of caffeine.

Total of = $1.30 / serving, and additional containers that you need to store. Perhaps you can find the items cheaper, but for only 7 cents more you can get a stimmed version of the product.
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Opening Thoughts:

I wanted to add to my first post where I brake down the formulas and compare the stim-free vs stim version.

I believe it is a very solid price (see below):
    code "Bob15" for 15% off your order and free shipping. This will bring VasoBlitz under $30/30 Servings and FullBlitz around $32 for 30 Servings

Per serving you are looking at $1.07, only a $0.07 increase to vasoblitz. I did a quick search using my amazon prime account to see what it would cost me to buy my own 3 additional ingredients to compare. I am looking at the following:

Caffeine (caps): $0.12
    Y-hcl (caps): $0.09
    Dmae (powder): $0.09
    *price to match servings in fullblitz, except for caffeine. Caps are at 100mg per, so you are cut short by 35mg of caffeine.

Total of = $1.30 / serving, and additional containers that you need to store. Perhaps you can find the items cheaper, but for only 7 cents more you can get a stimmed version of the product.
    When you buy from other vendors it is actually the chepest direct
    The River sells it for $35.. While Direct is $29.75 and you still get free shipping direct with my Coupon.

Very hard to pass up.. Plus I hooked up everyone on here who buys with a large shaker (like you got) another $15 addition free
  7. Mowglisml goes FULLBLITZ

02-26-2019

Push
    Note: All weight is in pounds (lbs). “/“ represents super-set. "*" is a drop set.

-flat db press: 75(2x10, last set failed at 9.75)
    -incline bb press: 95, 105, 115, 125, 135, 140 (sets of 6)
    -dips machine: 130x15, 140x12, 150x10
    -cable flys (emphasize on upper pec): 14x10, 10, 10
    -over and back: 70x4x8
    -cable reverse fly: 9x25, 5.5x25, 25,25
    -pushdown single handles: 49x4x10
    -rope oh ext: 34x4x10

Comments
    The flat dbs were very hard now at 10reps. I should have the product by next workout when i attempt to increase to 12 reps.
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

What is your dosing on the products? Could you list that
    Also are you training fasted or fed?
    How are you lining up your pre-workout meal (How many carbs, time before using Full/Vaso) so we know how your dosing it and what you notice

this way we can tweak with dosing , carbs, and timing to see if it can illicit better results.

Do you normally handle Yohimbine Well? Some others ask that don't tolerate it how this works for those who have trouble with it.
    Just to get some clarification.

9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    What is your dosing on the products? Could you list that
    Also are you training fasted or fed?
    How are you lining up your pre-workout meal (How many carbs, time before using Full/Vaso) so we know how your dosing it and what you notice

this way we can tweak with dosing , carbs, and timing to see if it can illicit better results.

Do you normally handle Yohimbine Well? Some others ask that don't tolerate it how this works for those who have trouble with it.
    Just to get some clarification.
    All of that was posted in my opening post in detail.

I only missed to comment on yohimbine. I do handle yohimbine well and have never had issues with it.
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

All of that was posted in my opening post in detail.

I only missed to comment on yohimbine. I do handle yohimbine well and have never had issues with it.
    Try mixing things up with dosing and timing, see if it does make an impact. Sometimes it does and you may just find a better mesh to your training

11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Try mixing things up with dosing and timing, see if it does make an impact. Sometimes it does and you may just find a better mesh to your training
    Will do.

12. 02-28-2019

Pull
    Note: All weight is in pounds (lbs). “/“ represents super-set. "*" is a drop set.

-low single handle rows: 60 (4x12)
    -smith machine row: 60 each side (4x8)
    -db shrugs: 80, 85,85,85 (4x10)
    -high row machine: 45 each side x20*cluster
    -bb curl: 60x4x10
    -hammer curl db: 20(4x10)

Comments
    Hopefully i get the product tomorrow so i can at least do taste test/energy tests on the weekend. Have an early am workout tomorrow so i still won’t be able to use it for a workout until monday.
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

You have not got your stack yet!?
    If not you may have been one of the ones who got the 2nd shipments going out since they were out of stock after the inital early batch was shipped out.

14. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    You have not got your stack yet!?
    If not you may have been one of the ones who got the 2nd shipments going out since they were out of stock after the inital early batch was shipped out.
    Nope, still nothing. Maybe this week
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Nope, still nothing. Maybe this week
    Shipped Friday!

16. *still no product today so i ended up using a different product.
    Push workout
    Db press: 75x12, 12, 10
    Failed at 10. Next week program calls to bump weight.

17. If i get something today i’ll do a taste test. Otherwise, nothing else to update. I did legs yesterday
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

If i get something today i’ll do a taste test. Otherwise, nothing else to update. I did legs yesterday
    shipped end of the week due to over 3000+ Orders on the new fullblitz.
    Everything is delayed.
    Thanks for the patience it is coming.

19. Nothing in mail today. Push day today.

20. Should be receiving product today. Will only be able to test 2-3 days only cuz i will be leaving on vacation and resuming log after April 8th.
  21. Mowglisml goes FULLBLITZ

Test No.: 01
    Date: 03-14-2019

Pre-Work Nutrition & Hydration
    Meal Carbs (g): 56.5
    Time (hrs): -2:15
    Sodium (mg): 2,094
    Water (oz): 80

Dosage:
    Fullblitz (scoops): 1
    Vasoblitz (scoops): 0
    Water (oz): 5
    Time (hrs): -0:40

Intra
    Carbs (g):0
    Water (oz): 0

Workout

Walk dog then Run: 3 miles

Comments
    Today was more of a taste test and afternoon pick up.
    *Mixability: mixes fairly well and very little foam. Some very small particles i could see stuck to side of shaker but nothing excessive
    *Taste: very light and not chemical or overly synthetic. Light and refreshing. It seems that it has been slightly improved over vasoblitz but i am going off memory.
    *Effects: First thing was respiratory seemed to open up and nostrils felt cooler. This lasted about 50min. This is the same effect i got from vasoblitz and ghost pump (my two favorite pump products). I believe it is the nitrates that do this for me. I then felt caffeine kick in and got slight energy increase. I did not feel any focus beyond that of caffeine. Next was beta alanine at around 15 min-35min post consuming. The tingles were fairly high for half dosage. Next thing was the slight body temperature as soon as i started activity by taking my dog on a walk around 40min after consuming. I can tell that it was the yohimbe because of the awkward overall body heat and i was wearing light clothing and windy weather. I went for a run ~1:20 hr after consuming and all effects seemed to have gone but did not feel any crash or anything. So far at half dosage this seems very good and could see how this would hit someone smaller than myself harder or someone stim sensitive. This gives you flexibility to stack with vasoblitz when you want to reduce stims. Tomorrow i am giving it a 2 scoop test with back & biceps workout first thing in the morning.

In my template above the minus time is to let you know how many hrs before dosage i ate, how many hrs before workout i consumed
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Great Outline!

23. Test No.: 02
    Date: 03-15-2019

Pre-Work Nutrition & Hydration
    Meal Carbs (g): AYCE sushi
    Time (hrs): -8:00
    Sodium (mg): not sure
    Water (oz): 20 early morning

Dosage:
    Fullblitz (scoops): 2
    Vasoblitz (scoops): 0
    Water (oz): 9
    Time (hrs): -0:25

Intra
    Carbs (g):50
    Water (oz): 26

Workout

-front pulldown: 140(4x8)
    -chest supported row: 50, 55, 55, 55each hand(4x8, pronated grip)
    -hammer strength machine shrugs: 90 each side (4x12)
    -hypers w/kb: 30 (4x12)
    -bb curls: 70(4x8, last set double drop)
    -db hammer: 20 (4x10, last set double drop)
    -hanging leg raises: 6xfailure

Comments
    *Mixability: a bit more foam with this mix. I am using a 28oz shaker. Doesn’t seem to settle within 3+ minutes but does not cause an issue when sipping. See picture below of residue remaining after finishing.
    *Taste: still a light flavor that you won’t get tired of. I still strongly feel that the flavors pops a bit more than vasoblitz blue raspberry
    *Effects:
    10 minutes yohimbe chills and cooler breathing through nostrils. 15minutes in i start feeling focused and BA tingles creeping in. Slight increase in body temp. But not dripping sweat. Chills went away within 20 min and nothing excessive and not much more then yesterdays test at half dosage. Energy was great and smooth. I really enjoyed the focus and the mind muscle connection was easy to find. Pumps not so great. I’ve gotten better pumps in a fed state with just caffeine. For todays work out (more pump based) this was definitely excessive. It made the workout seem easy even though i was hitting failure. So it performs great but i think i would have liked it with a heavy load day more. Personally so far i would like to have less caffeine (~200mg) i don’t see the benefit in 100 more mg for working out and no yohimbe to remove the chills i don’t mind them but i see no benefit out of it.

Name:  IMG_8923.JPG
Views: 29
Size:  472.8 KB

Was extremely focused and listening to
    Name:  IMG_8924.JPG
Views: 29
Size:  119.6 KB
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

You don't have a blender ball? Would help a bit with breaking up the little debree pieces. I get none when I mix mine up.
    Y-HCL is a double edge sword, some love it, and some get some sides.
    compared to if you just take Y all by itself, do you find the DMAE to help smooth out the effects and make them less profound?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How long until protein goes "bad"
    By JBlaze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 01:51 PM
  2. Obesity Crisis Goes Global
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 12:44 PM
  3. Ncmp2 Also Goes Down...
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-17-2003, 07:35 AM
  4. CPhillips Goes Down... READ!
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 04:59 PM
  5. So if the ph-ban goes through.........
    By pjorstad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 03:58 PM