Mowglisml goes FULLBLITZ

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to The Solution for putting this logging opportunity together. Let's get to it.

14 Day Run

Dosing:
-For the majority I train fed with pre-workout meal ~2.5-3 hrs containing ~60g carbs. I also consume ~40g of carbs intra-worout with aminos (if it changes I will specify). I will try out a few times in a fasted state to compare.
-Water consumption up to dosing time will be ~80-100oz. (i will update on my logs what it actually is)
-sodium intake by the time I workout is ~1200mg (if it changes I will specify)

Highlights
I will detail what I see in the following
-Taste
-Mixability
-Formula
-Pump
-Energy
-Focus
-Vascularity
-Performance. (I am currently in a volume building phase with flat db bench. I just recently finished other blocks (incline db and also incline machine press, so I am very aware at how I progress and how hard adding reps per week is for me on lifts. I will be interested in seeing if this makes it easier).

Training
I am currently training for a marathon so my split is different (3 days: push, pull, push). Right now after adding so many miles per week I had to drop leg day. I may have a couple of leg days in coming weeks when I reduce mileage.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll get started before I get the product just to get into the flow of things.

Formula Comparison to VasoBlitz.

FvsV.png

*I have also used VasoBlitz and really enjoyed it. I may have some left and I will check because I am very interested in seeing how 1 scoop of each will work. Lately I have not like dosing more than 200 mg on weekdays for my workouts (afternoon).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet I'll get in on this!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Opening Thoughts:

I wanted to add to my first post where I brake down the formulas and compare the stim-free vs stim version.

I believe it is a very solid price (see below):
code "Bob15" for 15% off your order and free shipping. This will bring VasoBlitz under $30/30 Servings and FullBlitz around $32 for 30 Servings

Per serving you are looking at $1.07, only a $0.07 increase to vasoblitz. I did a quick search using my amazon prime account to see what it would cost me to buy my own 3 additional ingredients to compare. I am looking at the following:

Caffeine (caps): $0.12
Y-hcl (caps): $0.09
Dmae (powder): $0.09
*price to match servings in fullblitz, except for caffeine. Caps are at 100mg per, so you are cut short by 35mg of caffeine.

Total of = $1.30 / serving, and additional containers that you need to store. Perhaps you can find the items cheaper, but for only 7 cents more you can get a stimmed version of the product.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Opening Thoughts:

I wanted to add to my first post where I brake down the formulas and compare the stim-free vs stim version.

I believe it is a very solid price (see below):
code "Bob15" for 15% off your order and free shipping. This will bring VasoBlitz under $30/30 Servings and FullBlitz around $32 for 30 Servings

Per serving you are looking at $1.07, only a $0.07 increase to vasoblitz. I did a quick search using my amazon prime account to see what it would cost me to buy my own 3 additional ingredients to compare. I am looking at the following:

Caffeine (caps): $0.12
Y-hcl (caps): $0.09
Dmae (powder): $0.09
*price to match servings in fullblitz, except for caffeine. Caps are at 100mg per, so you are cut short by 35mg of caffeine.

Total of = $1.30 / serving, and additional containers that you need to store. Perhaps you can find the items cheaper, but for only 7 cents more you can get a stimmed version of the product.
When you buy from other vendors it is actually the chepest direct
The River sells it for $35.. While Direct is $29.75 and you still get free shipping direct with my Coupon.

Very hard to pass up.. Plus I hooked up everyone on here who buys with a large shaker (like you got) another $15 addition free

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
02-26-2019

Push
Note: All weight is in pounds (lbs). “/“ represents super-set. "*" is a drop set.

-flat db press: 75(2x10, last set failed at 9.75)
-incline bb press: 95, 105, 115, 125, 135, 140 (sets of 6)
-dips machine: 130x15, 140x12, 150x10
-cable flys (emphasize on upper pec): 14x10, 10, 10
-over and back: 70x4x8
-cable reverse fly: 9x25, 5.5x25, 25,25
-pushdown single handles: 49x4x10
-rope oh ext: 34x4x10

Comments
The flat dbs were very hard now at 10reps. I should have the product by next workout when i attempt to increase to 12 reps.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What is your dosing on the products? Could you list that
Also are you training fasted or fed?
How are you lining up your pre-workout meal (How many carbs, time before using Full/Vaso) so we know how your dosing it and what you notice

this way we can tweak with dosing , carbs, and timing to see if it can illicit better results.

Do you normally handle Yohimbine Well? Some others ask that don't tolerate it how this works for those who have trouble with it.
Just to get some clarification.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your dosing on the products? Could you list that
Also are you training fasted or fed?
How are you lining up your pre-workout meal (How many carbs, time before using Full/Vaso) so we know how your dosing it and what you notice

this way we can tweak with dosing , carbs, and timing to see if it can illicit better results.

Do you normally handle Yohimbine Well? Some others ask that don't tolerate it how this works for those who have trouble with it.
Just to get some clarification.
All of that was posted in my opening post in detail.

I only missed to comment on yohimbine. I do handle yohimbine well and have never had issues with it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All of that was posted in my opening post in detail.

I only missed to comment on yohimbine. I do handle yohimbine well and have never had issues with it.
Try mixing things up with dosing and timing, see if it does make an impact. Sometimes it does and you may just find a better mesh to your training

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
02-28-2019

Pull
Note: All weight is in pounds (lbs). “/“ represents super-set. "*" is a drop set.

-low single handle rows: 60 (4x12)
-smith machine row: 60 each side (4x8)
-db shrugs: 80, 85,85,85 (4x10)
-high row machine: 45 each side x20*cluster
-bb curl: 60x4x10
-hammer curl db: 20(4x10)

Comments
Hopefully i get the product tomorrow so i can at least do taste test/energy tests on the weekend. Have an early am workout tomorrow so i still won’t be able to use it for a workout until monday.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You have not got your stack yet!?
If not you may have been one of the ones who got the 2nd shipments going out since they were out of stock after the inital early batch was shipped out.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have not got your stack yet!?
If not you may have been one of the ones who got the 2nd shipments going out since they were out of stock after the inital early batch was shipped out.
Nope, still nothing. Maybe this week

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*still no product today so i ended up using a different product.
Push workout
Db press: 75x12, 12, 10
Failed at 10. Next week program calls to bump weight.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If i get something today i’ll do a taste test. Otherwise, nothing else to update. I did legs yesterday

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If i get something today i’ll do a taste test. Otherwise, nothing else to update. I did legs yesterday
shipped end of the week due to over 3000+ Orders on the new fullblitz.
Everything is delayed.
Thanks for the patience it is coming.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing in mail today. Push day today.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be receiving product today. Will only be able to test 2-3 days only cuz i will be leaving on vacation and resuming log after April 8th.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test No.: 01
Date: 03-14-2019

Pre-Work Nutrition & Hydration
Meal Carbs (g): 56.5
Time (hrs): -2:15
Sodium (mg): 2,094
Water (oz): 80

Dosage:
Fullblitz (scoops): 1
Vasoblitz (scoops): 0
Water (oz): 5
Time (hrs): -0:40

Intra
Carbs (g):0
Water (oz): 0

Workout

Walk dog then Run: 3 miles

Comments
Today was more of a taste test and afternoon pick up.
*Mixability: mixes fairly well and very little foam. Some very small particles i could see stuck to side of shaker but nothing excessive
*Taste: very light and not chemical or overly synthetic. Light and refreshing. It seems that it has been slightly improved over vasoblitz but i am going off memory.
*Effects: First thing was respiratory seemed to open up and nostrils felt cooler. This lasted about 50min. This is the same effect i got from vasoblitz and ghost pump (my two favorite pump products). I believe it is the nitrates that do this for me. I then felt caffeine kick in and got slight energy increase. I did not feel any focus beyond that of caffeine. Next was beta alanine at around 15 min-35min post consuming. The tingles were fairly high for half dosage. Next thing was the slight body temperature as soon as i started activity by taking my dog on a walk around 40min after consuming. I can tell that it was the yohimbe because of the awkward overall body heat and i was wearing light clothing and windy weather. I went for a run ~1:20 hr after consuming and all effects seemed to have gone but did not feel any crash or anything. So far at half dosage this seems very good and could see how this would hit someone smaller than myself harder or someone stim sensitive. This gives you flexibility to stack with vasoblitz when you want to reduce stims. Tomorrow i am giving it a 2 scoop test with back & biceps workout first thing in the morning.

In my template above the minus time is to let you know how many hrs before dosage i ate, how many hrs before workout i consumed

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test No.: 02
Date: 03-15-2019

Meal Carbs (g): AYCE sushi
Time (hrs): -8:00
Sodium (mg): not sure
Water (oz): 20 early morning

Dosage:
Fullblitz (scoops): 2
Water (oz): 9
Time (hrs): -0:25

Intra
Carbs (g):50
Water (oz): 26

Workout

-front pulldown: 140(4x8)
-chest supported row: 50, 55, 55, 55each hand(4x8, pronated grip)
-hammer strength machine shrugs: 90 each side (4x12)
-hypers w/kb: 30 (4x12)
-bb curls: 70(4x8, last set double drop)
-db hammer: 20 (4x10, last set double drop)
-hanging leg raises: 6xfailure

Comments
*Mixability: a bit more foam with this mix. I am using a 28oz shaker. Doesn’t seem to settle within 3+ minutes but does not cause an issue when sipping. See picture below of residue remaining after finishing.
*Taste: still a light flavor that you won’t get tired of. I still strongly feel that the flavors pops a bit more than vasoblitz blue raspberry
*Effects:
10 minutes yohimbe chills and cooler breathing through nostrils. 15minutes in i start feeling focused and BA tingles creeping in. Slight increase in body temp. But not dripping sweat. Chills went away within 20 min and nothing excessive and not much more then yesterdays test at half dosage. Energy was great and smooth. I really enjoyed the focus and the mind muscle connection was easy to find. Pumps not so great. I’ve gotten better pumps in a fed state with just caffeine. For todays work out (more pump based) this was definitely excessive. It made the workout seem easy even though i was hitting failure. So it performs great but i think i would have liked it with a heavy load day more. Personally so far i would like to have less caffeine (~200mg) i don’t see the benefit in 100 more mg for working out and no yohimbe to remove the chills i don’t mind them but i see no benefit out of it.

IMG_8923.JPG

Was extremely focused and listening to
IMG_8924.JPG

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You don't have a blender ball? Would help a bit with breaking up the little debree pieces. I get none when I mix mine up.
Y-HCL is a double edge sword, some love it, and some get some sides.
compared to if you just take Y all by itself, do you find the DMAE to help smooth out the effects and make them less profound?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't have a blender ball? Would help a bit with breaking up the little debree pieces. I get none when I mix mine up.
Y-HCL is a double edge sword, some love it, and some get some sides.
compared to if you just take Y all by itself, do you find the DMAE to help smooth out the effects and make them less profound?
I do have a blender ball, just hate using it cuz of the noise haha. I’ll try it. As for the DMAE, i feel that is the focus aspect of this product. I guess you can say smoothing effects out but I felt really focused. For instanced i started reading on my phone and i didn’t want to put it down.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How do you feel if you take Yohimbine Solo vs the combination in Full Blitz. Do you find the sides (Sweats, shivers) to be nullified or reduced?
A lot of people who fear the Yohimbine I want to use you as an experiment on how the synergy of the ingredients helps reduce the sides to a much more tolerable amount to utilize the product.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you feel if you take Yohimbine Solo vs the combination in Full Blitz. Do you find the sides (Sweats, shivers) to be nullified or reduced?
A lot of people who fear the Yohimbine I want to use you as an experiment on how the synergy of the ingredients helps reduce the sides to a much more tolerable amount to utilize the product.
I got the expected reaction. I always get the shivers and increased temperature. I found this to be no different so far at 2 scoops.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I got the expected reaction. I always get the shivers and increased temperature. I found this to be no different so far at 2 scoops.
Do you find the effects of Y worse with full blitz or easier on your body with other stims added?
1 may be your best bet here with 1 scoop vasoblitz and adjusting based off that. Curious to see if you find the shivers/temperature to lower as you conitnue to use

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you find the effects of Y worse with full blitz or easier on your body with other stims added?
1 may be your best bet here with 1 scoop vasoblitz and adjusting based off that. Curious to see if you find the shivers/temperature to lower as you conitnue to use
Best thing i can compare it is as follows

-fullblitz> Ghost legends: the y effects hit me harder and shivers. With legend i just sweat more but no shivers
-OL rauw pills > fullblitz: the effects are even greater with the rauw pills.
-re1gn > fullblitz: that stim-x i’mguessing is what causes this. But it is hit or miss. Sometimes i remember it hitting far worse than others.

I would say rauw pills effect me the greatest but i don’t mind it. It just can get annoying

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test No.: 03
Date: 03-16-2019

Meal Carbs (g): 47
Time (hrs): -0:45
Sodium (mg): 265
Water (oz): 28

Dosage:
Vasoblitz (scoops): 1
Water (oz): 8
Time (hrs): -0:15

Intra
Carbs (g):45

Workout

-mahine press: 150, 155, 160(3x8)
-decline db press/ fly: 60/20 (reps of 8/reps of 10)
-bent over laterals/standinnlateral: 20/15 (x15/ x12)
-rope pushdown: 4x15
-supnated single arm kickbacks: 4x8

Comments
*Mixability: blender ball and still some residual granules left. Not big deal though cuz i add my intra right after.
*Taste: took a sip if the rainbow candy vasoblitz at 4oz to taste. It is a very light skittles flavor. I would have personally preferred a stronger candy flavor. When i added more water and the fullblitz scoop the flavor was a light candy like blue raspberry.
*Effects:
BA tingles started at around 10 minutes post consumption and lasted a good 20minutes and then sudden tingles from 20-40 minutes in small spikes. Pump was much easier to achieve today but could have been better with more hydration. The focus effect is not as good as full dosage of fullblitz but no yohimbe shivers and temperature increase was very very slight. This was a good mild stim perfect for afternoon weekdays

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Usually Alpha Y has less sides, but it hits your harder. Always interesting how the human body responds to certain people. Good feedback.

Sodium seems pretty low at 200mg. I would double that or get around 500mg (use a dash of sea salt) with vasoblitz I bet the pump will be much larger.

Do you normally limit sodium?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Usually Alpha Y has less sides, but it hits your harder. Always interesting how the human body responds to certain people. Good feedback.

Sodium seems pretty low at 200mg. I would double that or get around 500mg (use a dash of sea salt) with vasoblitz I bet the pump will be much larger.

Do you normally limit sodium?
I’ll continue to provide feedback on this ingredient as i go through with use. Naw i don’t. I went failry early to gym so i just had a banana and protein bar and hydracharge as my first meal

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’ll continue to provide feedback on this ingredient as i go through with use. Naw i don’t. I went failry early to gym so i just had a banana and protein bar and hydracharge as my first meal
Def add some more salt there..... i bet if you doubled it by adding sea salt to your meal or intra-workout/pre-workout it would have made a HUGE difference. Especially that early

I bet if you have more food in you (more sodium) then you would have saw a drastic difference. Something to take note of. I sea salt all my meals for this purpose. it just has a ton of positive benefits from a nutrient standpoint in delivering vitamins/minerals through the bloodstream.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test No.: 04
Date: 03-17-2019

Meal Carbs (g): N/A
Time (hrs): N/A
Sodium (mg): N/A
Water (oz): N/A

Dosage:
Water (oz): 16
Time (hrs): N/A

Intra
Carbs (g): N/A
Water (oz): N/A

Workout

N/A

Comments
*Mixability: Pre-mixed this in a 16 oz water bottle as my post run caffeine just to get hyped again for this weeks shopping and work around the house.
*Taste: the taste was not good. Like dirty water cuz there was barely any flavor. Do not recommend using 16 oz of water.
*Effects: I felt the energy start fairly quick and the BA tingles as well. The temp increase started perhaps 20 minutes after drinking it and I had shivers just slight temperature increase. Very mild energy, but just the BA tingles are very noticeable. This time I did not feel any focus effect. Perhaps because I was out walking around shopping for groceries and not working on something.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Always suggest 4-6oz per scoop of Vaso or FullBlitz (8-12oz for 2 scoops)

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Go with a level scoop and not a heaping scoop.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don’t believe i said i used a heaping scoop. But to clarify yes i’ve only been doing level scoops.
Sounds like 1/1 will be your sweet spot with Full Blitz & Vaso Blitz in about 8-10oz of water then

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test No.: 05
Date: 03-19-2019

Meal Carbs (g): 70
Time (hrs): -1:45
Sodium (mg): 1,366
Water (oz): 80

Dosage:
Water (oz): 12
Time (hrs): -0:15

Intra
Carbs (g): 40

Workout

-slight decline db press: 80x10, 80x8*55x8
-incline bb press: 135x10, 145x8
-machine cluster: 120
-machine fly: 100x10,10
-seated db press: 45x8,8
-laterals: 30x8*20x8*15x8*10x8 (each hand)
-bent over db laterals: 2x10x25
-rope tri: 40x12, 12
-kb lying ext: 25x12,12 (each hand)

Comments
*Mixability: today i mixed it with my ergo (l-car l tart, creatine) and it sat for about 15mjn while i ran some errands. No issues and everything dissolved completely.
*Taste: my creatine has a flavor to it so everything mixed well and no issue in taste. Fun mix.
*Effects: great pumps tonight. This is a perfect mix for my afternoon weekday workouts. Way better after being properly hydrated and more food and sodium in me from the day. I felt my triceps and shoulders swell up better this time
-at 1 scoop no effects from yohimbe just slight temp increase which felt nice
-the BA tingles were not as bad today.
-wish i could feel the focus from 2 scoops. That feels really good.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Glad we found the perfect mix 1/1 seems to be your sweet spot. Good stuff here! Way to optimize your progress by finding what works best for you!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As i have explained to The Solution. This thread will be put on pause while i go on vacation. Will resume in a few weeks.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m back. Let me resume. Training for this week will be during the day and not evening since still off work until next week.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test No.: 06
Date: 04-09-2019

Meal Carbs (g): 83
Time (hrs): -2:30
Sodium (mg): 91 in food + a rock of sea salt in water
Water (oz): 40

Dosage:
Water (oz): 8
Time (hrs): -0:40

Intra

Workout

-lying leg curl: 100x12, 105x10, 110x8, 100x10*85x10*70x10 >25 partials
-bb stiff leg: 195(3x10)
-leg press: 4 each side, 5, 5 (3 sec ecc x10)
-smith squat 1.5s: 25 each side (2x10)
-leg extensions: 1x12 (3 sec squeeze)
-leg press calf: 3x1 min sets (170)

Comments
*Mixability: No issues mixing by just shaking between sips
*Taste: light taste like always.
*Effects:
Hit me hard, especially after a 2 week stim break. No y0himbe issues, BA tingles hit hard. Focus was great. The thing I noticed was crazy mind muscle connection. I will tone it down tomorrow with 1:1 full and vast split again to re-asses.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How’s 6oz treat you for Taste?
I'll try it again to re-asses but it's hard to tell you because 2 things.

1. the flavoring is just light. It's not meant to be a strong flavor and
2. I have 2 different flavors so I get a weird mix when I do full & vaso mix

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It’s not supposed to be a brand that loads their products with artificial dyes and colors

I think as a consumer long term your body will appreciate that :)

Do 2 scoops either with a flavor in 6oz and hit me back

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test No.: 07
Date: 04-10-2019

Meal Carbs (g): not sure
Time (hrs): -2:00
Sodium (mg): not sure
Water (oz): 60

Dosage:
Water (oz): 6
Time (hrs): -0:20

Intra

Workout

-flat db twist press: 60 (3x10)
-incline bb: 105, 115, 125, 135, 145x4 (sets of 8)
-stretch pushup: 3x20
-rear delt machine: 90x3x20
-bb front raise: 3x12x30
-heavy db partial lat raise : 3x35x (each arm sets of 30)

Comments
*Mixability: nothing else to comment
*Taste: at 6oz the flavor is much more pronounced I just don't like having such small amount of liquid, but for the 2 gulps that it goes down in it is much more flavorful than at 8oz.
*Effects:
The focus is great and so far 2 scoops is great for these mid day workouts.. not afternoon like my usual schedule (right now I'm still on vacation at home). No side effects for the yohimbe and the tingles were not as pronounced today, but I did have a bit more food in me and water. I can't say what my carbs and sodium were today for my preworkout meal. I went to a Mexican restaurant to do lunch with the wife after picking up some CBD. I had a Mexican seafood soup and handful of tortilla chips. The pumps were great today and I could feel my pecs swell up after the 2nd exercise after just the first shoulder exercise they too started feeling swole.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test No.: 08
Date: 04-12-2019

Meal Carbs (g): 50
Time (hrs): -0:45
Sodium (mg): 881
Water (oz): 50

Dosage:
Water (oz): 6
Time (hrs): -0:20

Intra

Workout

-meadows row: 45, 50, 50 (sets of 10)
-cable rows: 140(3x12)
-db pullover: 55(3x12)
-assisted narrow grip chins: -55x9, (2xfailure)
-db shrugs: 70x12 (3 sec hold at top)
-back extension machine: 180x15*100x18
-leg raises/crunches: 4x15

Comments
*Mixability: nothing else to comment
*Taste: i scoop of each is really good. I didn’t notice much difference between 6 oz and 8 oz with this combo. The flavors compliment each other and make a candy like taste. Really enjoy it
*Effects:
Slight spike in Ba tingles and great energy and pumps. My body just feels like it swells up which is nice. Shirt was fitting tight and tremendous lat pump. I seem to enjoy this combo better. 1 scoop of each because i am putting less caffeine but still get a great energy boost and focus. The focus with 2 scoops of full blitz is superior though.