Rippedforce63 gda (slinshot) log.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Having had a lot of experience with glucose disposal products before once I saw slin shot I was extremely intrigued seeing as how I knew little about the ingredient in it and this goes against many other similar products that throw a bunch of herbs together in a blend. I've used pretty much every other gda on the market glucophase, anabolic pump, p-slin etc.... I will mainly be focusing on the recomp aspects of the product seeing as how my strength levels do not vary with or without carbs. I'm very interested to see how this stacks up against my past use of similar products.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
First Dose- 2 pills
Timing- 30 minutes before morning meal
Time- 6:30 am
Carb type- consisted of 3/4 cup oatmeal and labrada mrp shake
Carb amount- 50 grams

Noticable effects- Now usually I can go a good 3-4 hours before I feel hunger from my first meal. However I definitely did notice an increased hunger 2 hours after eating breakfast now seeing as how I am cutting it is not that big of a deal to me just figured it would be worth noting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, you don't see a difference in strength when not using carbs? my main reason for wanting to try slinshot is because i suffer in many ways including strength when i reduce carbs.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
yeah I don't see any noticeable difference believe it or not I mainly use gda's for fat loss, recomp purposes.

fawker

fawker

Awards
In.

Will be using this after my superdrol cycle in the fall. Love re-partitioners and want to see how good this is.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Dose- 2 pills
Timing- this time I waited 45 just to see if it made any difference in getting in my system.
Time 7:00am
Carb Type: 2 slices of ezekial bread along with 1/4 cup of oats mixed in with labrada mrp shake.
Carb Amount- 55 grams

Noticeable effects- Well after my meal yesterday and my morning dose I experienced the same hunger as before a few hours after but another very pleasant side effect was when I walked by the mirror and certainly noticed a more pronounced tightness in my shoulders and arms than what I normally accustomed to. I was sort of expecting this as this is one of the effects I come to expect from gda's and slinshot has not dissapointted in that regard. Its such a nice feeling not to have to worry about spill over from a large carb meal and get that watery look the rest of the day. On the flip side when I do reduce carbs like most people I become flatter and it plays with your mind that maybe you should reintroduce carbs back in. This is why I'm love this sort of product it truly makes dieting/recomp infinitely easier at least for me.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
now that i've had the chance to play around with some dosing and carb type variations i've found that 1 pill 30 minutes before a meal of 30-40 carbs is working out best for me. Doing this i experience a sustantial swell in my muscles that lasts a solid 5-6 hours and since starting slinshot i've lost 4lbs on the scale while filling out more in my shoulders and chest area. Now its still to early to rank this in comparison to other gda's but so far slinshot is meeting my early expectations. One last thing to odd i haven't been dosing this pre workout seeing as how i don't take in carbs around that time, but starting next week i will be introducing a small amount of wms in my preworkout shake so i'm interested in seeing how that will turn out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
now that i've had the chance to play around with some dosing and carb type variations i've found that 1 pill 30 minutes before a meal of 30-40 carbs is working out best for me. Doing this i experience a sustantial swell in my muscles that lasts a solid 5-6 hours and since starting slinshot i've lost 4lbs on the scale while filling out more in my shoulders and chest area. Now its still to early to rank this in comparison to other gda's but so far slinshot is meeting my early expectations. One last thing to odd i haven't been dosing this pre workout seeing as how i don't take in carbs around that time, but starting next week i will be introducing a small amount of wms in my preworkout shake so i'm interested in seeing how that will turn out.
slinshot-15 minutes later 6oz grape juice[30]carbs- at start of workout has worked well for me. like you i normally do fasted workouts-the addition of the 30 carbs has made a BIG difference.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
appreciate the input man.
what works for me may not work for you or anyone else for that matter. but the point is to experiment and try different things, that is the best way to see what does work for you. mixing things up aint a bad thing either, lol.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
second week into this and i must say i am quite please on the recomp effects of this product. To often than not whenever i cut out carbs from my diet i get that flat look that none of us like and get a bit discouraged when looking in the mirror, although i don't lose any strength go figure. With slinshot i've been getting in around 125 grams of carbs a day which is a lot for me and it has kept my muscles tight and full even upon waking. I've experimented with it around workout with some waxy maize starch and while it does add a bit to an increased pump and fullness during the workout period i think that this product really shines for me in dosing it in the am and last meal pm. i've been getting progressively leaner and tighter in the mirror and my size 32 jeans are getting rather loose on me. Now could this be achieved without slinshot? perhaps. But slinshot makes dieting down far easier physically and mentally as to not having to worry about carb spill over. If its any indication of how well its working for me, i've ordered another bottle and plan on doing a 2/2 dosing pattern once that bottle comes in. While its still to early to compare to other gda's that i've used so far slinshot has lived up to what i was expecting and what many of the purus reps have stated themselves.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I didnt see this uhhhg need to keep a sharper eye!

Great log though! What was your final thoughts?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
PolishHamm3r77 Supplements 21
Supplements 16
AdelV Supplements 8
Supplement Logs 25