Dermacrine as a test base for PH/DS

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
With the whole point of using test as a base for a regular injectable steriod cycle in mind, would I be wrong in thinking that Dermacrine is designed as an alternative? I mean, one of the uses of dermacrine is as a substitute for injectable test?

Since a lot of the popular otc ph/ps do not aromatize, it would be ideal to use dermacrine alongside to combat lethargy, low sex drive and other isses caused by replacing test with non natural compounds.

So, assuming that it works (still to try original dermacrine) as advertised, the ideal non-aromitising ph/ds cycle should use dermacrine as a base/stack? There are no otc substitutes for test aside from this, right?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
i like this idea.. I say do it, and maybe I'll do it too.. Can you say LOG?!

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
You get what I mean though, right? I mean, I read logs of folk (since the 1AD, 4AD days and ban) 'stacking' ph's/ds's but without reason or synergy. Mostly just because if product x gives gains, and product y does, put them together to gfh! Whereas illegal steroid stacks have synergy and are deliberate.

To my knowledge there are currently no otc testosterone ph's or ds's aside from dermacrine. So adding this to a cycle of something like superdrol that can not aromatise would make it a purposeful and give an otc, legal cycle some merit(in the eyes of those who would normally look down on the otc steroids)? It might also avoid the body increasing sensitivity to Estrogen since some test will be aromatised.

Does anyone know of any other legal alternative to test aside from dermacrine?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I totally get what you're saying.. which is why I really like this idea.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont post much but I have been on the boards a long time. I am doing exactly what' you are preposing... Dermacrine and Epichloro on day two so not much to report. Thinking of logging, dunno if I have time

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Well if not, then at least give us a few random updates.. that would be much appreciated.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I see some good interest I will definitely do some updates somewhere. I ahve some 2 superdrol cycles, a few Anavar only as well as two hardcore darkside ones under my belt so I will definitely be able to do some comparisons.

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
That's great to know! I have only used pp so if I used dermacrine with superdrol -for example - I wouldn't know any difference from the way it made me feel or grow.

Updates or a mini log if you have time would be much appreciated by me, also.

I would imagine that pct should be easier than not using dermacrine during the cycle, since the body will be in a more balanced state, no? Just get natural test production restarted and you wouldn't have to worry so much about things like delayed gyno (though I read the jury is still out on this phenomena)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm thats interesting really, i'm not sure if PCT would be easier. I see what you mean though, but I dont think it would work that way. The problem is that the dermacrine also is somewhat suppressive. so to really get PCT started you have to stop taking it. at that point your test still goes to 0, and then so does your estrogen (even if its for less time) so there still could be just as big an upswing in estrogen when test production starts I think.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
I did this last year and my cycle was great - best gains ever. But I figured the same as you, that PCT would be easier and it wasnt. I ran a shorter version and ended up with a lack of libido for a month afterwards.

Next time I will run a longer PCT, with several weeks of tapering the PCT meds.

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
I know it wouldn't prevent shutdown, but I have read that it is possible for the estrogen receptors to up regulate in a state of prolonged low estrogen. This would help to keep that balance in the body. Plus, almost every 'real gear' cycle has test as a base. I have yet to read up on each and every reason behind this though. I know that lethargy and loss of sex drive are two reasons.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought those were the only two reasons. And then hcg gets added to cover the suppression. The upregulation of the e receptors is interesting though, I hadn't really thought about that. I don't know whether that would really happen though. Taking your average 4-5 week ph/ds cycle, you may not stop producing test completely at all, or if you do its usually in the last couple of weeks. production starts going down at the beginning. Depends on which one you are running I guess. Anyhow what i'm saying is i'm not sure how much e receptors would upregulate in only 1-2 weeks of no estrogen at all. seems a short period of time.

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
lol, maybe it is the only reasons. I am still learing. I just had a light bulb moment whilst reading a few oral only threads on another site.

I have always read from when I started learning from steroid forums that it is not a good idea, but then all otc steroid cycles are pretty much oral only. I suppose I am looking to find ways to justify this direction of supplementation.

I agree that the average d/s cycle is a short time, though. Estrogen receptor up regulation was a theory I read for the cause of delayed gyno - but then that was along with using AI's immediately after finishing a superdrol cycle. In which case, estrogen suppression would be much longer, throughout pct in fact.
Perhaps it would be a good idea if you were planning on using an AI as pct to use dermacrine alongside your non aromatising otc ds of choice. That way, you would not be in a low estrogen state for longer.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am using it basically as a test base trying to stay mostly legal for while. I'm not a huge fan of mainly oral cycles but I thought I'd give this one a shot. I do not expect PCT to be easier because of the Dermacrine, a better case could be made for a "harder" one. I'll start a mini log in a minute and you can see the details and follow along.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
post the link here when you do your minilog please :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With the whole point of using test as a base for a regular injectable steriod cycle in mind, would I be wrong in thinking that Dermacrine is designed as an alternative? I mean, one of the uses of dermacrine is as a substitute for injectable test?

Since a lot of the popular otc ph/ps do not aromatize, it would be ideal to use dermacrine alongside to combat lethargy, low sex drive and other isses caused by replacing test with non natural compounds.

So, assuming that it works (still to try original dermacrine) as advertised, the ideal non-aromitising ph/ds cycle should use dermacrine as a base/stack? There are no otc substitutes for test aside from this, right?
Yep, the science supports this notion and so does the user feedback. Dermacrine provides all the hormones you need, that would otherwise be inhibited during a PH/DS cycle.

It’s basically the Adione, Adiol, 7-reduced DHEA, and 5a-reduced metabolites that Dermacrine will provide.

-Pp

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
Yep, the science supports this notion and so does the user feedback. Dermacrine provides all the hormones you need, that would otherwise be inhibited during a PH/DS cycle.

It’s basically the Adione, Adiol, 7-reduced DHEA, and 5a-reduced metabolites that Dermacrine will provide.

-Pp
Thanks for your response. I guess I will go find out what those metabolites do. (unless someone wants to sum it up :D )

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Guys, we just threw up a "BUY ONE, GET ONE" offer for Dermacrine thats good for the next 72 hrs.

Order directly from Primordial, buy one Dermacrine at regular price, and get one totaly free. Just enter "FREE DERMACRINE" into the comments section on the last order page.

For more info on Dermacrine check out this thread -
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/91736-buy-one-get.html

Thanks!

-Pp
How long will Dermacrine last unopened? How should I store it?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love this dang thread. Dermacrine acts perfect as a testosterone base.

And of course... weve got the LOWEST price on Dermacrine LV ever right now during our Year End Clearance sale.

$37.46 for a months supply.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are down to our last few dozen bottles of Dermacrine -

-Eric

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Im using it as a base for a cut cycle. I am also stocking up on some to use as a base for cycles down the road.