When to add in test base (dermacrine)

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
Should my test base be used from DAY 1 of a cycle?

Epistane 4-6wks
On cycle supports
Tudca

PCT:
I have clomid, and exemestane ON HAND. Nolva is on the way.
Clomid makes me feel like I want to crawl under a rock and die.

Will nolva suffice?

2 years lifting
6’2”
200-205lbs

Or should I add in dermacrine a week or 2 into the cycle?

Also, the PCT assist products I see, how beneficial are those during PCT?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes it should.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I personally would add the test base from the start to keep it simple and to help insure that it is fully working by the time the shutdown occurs. Nolva will do fine for pct; many people prefer it to clomid. Otc pct products are icing on the cake for pct; they wont make drastic differences, but they’re definitely a nice addition if you’ve got the extra money for them. I’m a big fan of Olympus Labs stuff, so I’d definitely check out the sup3r pct or k1ngsblood.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From day one. I felt like dermacrine kicked in within minutes and produced a nice sense of well-being.

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
What the typical nolva protocol for this type of cycle?

Also, I always like to have everything ready to go before I do anything. I have exemastane on hand. At what point would I add that in? (Assuming only if I get high E symptoms.)
Would exemestane knock out gyno if I caught it early?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What the typical nolva protocol for this type of cycle?

Also, I always like to have everything ready to go before I do anything. I have exemastane on hand. At what point would I add that in? (Assuming only if I get high E symptoms.)
Would exemestane knock out gyno if I caught it early?
As above re the test base.

Nolva 20/20/10/10 would be standard.

You shouldn’t need to use the exem unless your really gyno prone or you get rebound gyno in pct, however defo smart to have on hand. I would only use if you get gyno sides though. And yeah, exem (and/or nolva) would deal with gyno before it becomes an issue.

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
As above re the test base.

Nolva 20/20/10/10 would be standard.

You shouldn’t need to use the exem unless your really gyno prone or you get rebound gyno in pct, however defo smart to have on hand. I would only use if you get gyno sides though. And yeah, exem (and/or nolva) would deal with gyno before it becomes an issue.
How would one get rebound gyno in pct?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How would one get rebound gyno in pct?
One wouldn’t seek it out bro but rebound gyno is well documented with epistane, it’ll just happen.

Others on here will be able to provide a much more scientific explanation than me but my basic understanding is that is the anti estrogenic properties of epi can cause an estrogen spike when you stop taking it....

Typically occurs around 2 weeks into pct I believe.