1 andro vs 4 andro vs epiandro

tysons93

Awards
In terms of gains to side effects what would you guys rank these three solo, or which have you heard the best reviews from?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
1, EpiA, 4. The first one is your high ratio anabolic. The last two are generally taken to counteract the sides of the first, although depending on dosage, Epi can increase strength on it's own. 1-Andro alone can have you dragging in the dirt. A solo 4-AD run is a waste IMO.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out the super mandro and andro the giant logs. 4 andro and 1 andro products by hard rock supplements. They have some good reviews.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Which is a better standalone cutter? 1-andro or epi?

tysons93

Awards
Yea I'm gonna run that I think, some people had like no visible results just strength gains in the logs but I'm hoping they just didn't eat properly or lift hard enough

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I'm gonna run that I think, some people had like no visible results just strength gains in the logs but I'm hoping they just didn't eat properly or lift hard enough
That-meaning epiandro?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super mandro/andro the giant 1 and 4 andro
I have ran it several times and it's a great stack. My next Andro run is the OL so it will be nice to have a comparison of full dosed products.

tysons93

Awards
Nice, how many weeks would you recommend for the best results?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, how many weeks would you recommend for the best results?
I had good results at 4 weeks and great at 6. Ran 330mg for the 4 week cycle and the 6 week 2x which I upped it to 4-500mg as weeks progressed.

tysons93

Awards
Nice I'll probably do the 4 week just Cuz I don't have that much money. I also have a bottle of iml super 1 andro I'm wondering if I could take that also idk

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice I'll probably do the 4 week just Cuz I don't have that much money. I also have a bottle of iml super 1 andro I'm wondering if I could take that also idk
You can but if this is your first run I would save it for a future run and just rub full doses of mandro and giant for 4 weeks

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I had good results at 4 weeks and great at 6. Ran 330mg for the 4 week cycle and the 6 week 2x which I upped it to 4-500mg as weeks progressed.
any sides worth to mention ?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First a big thanks to VaughnTure and Big_Spaz and all at Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals. For supplying me with 2 bottles of 1-AD.

Stats before cycle - 237lbs
Stats after cycle - 245lbs

I have a colorful hx with PH/DS. I used sd,epi,halo…I have used other DHEA product but for some reason they were hit and miss for the most part.

This was my first 1-dhea use. I came into cycle with low exceptions and I was way off. This stuff worked great.

In Terms of gains -the before and after pic tell the full story. I bulked up and had good freaky swole look at end of cycle. All muscle belly looked rounder and there is visible growth.

At the gym - strength and endurance went up and I was handling more weight about 10-15 pound more. I also could rank out more reps and was jumping around the gym form on movement to another.

In terms of side =zero ,no change in libido or an tired feeling

This to me was good as epi. But the downsides is you need 2 bottles-which is very costly compared to the epi run I used to do. But 1-AD was great and was very honored to run it.

I will stick to Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals for my future cycles and already have their superdrol in mind for next time.

Before/afterView attachment 133489View attachment 133490
here is another happy user who utilized 1-AD from Hi-Tech at only 200mg/day. He directly claims the results are on par with Epistane(a methylated steroid), while this is a non-methylated prohormone which utilizes Cyclosome Delivery for significantly enhanced bioavailability of the compounds.

tysons93

Awards
Yea but it doesn't say how much of each ingredient is in it exactly, probably under dosed

tysons93

Awards
Nice looks good man but I just can't afford it at this time I don't make enough money

tysons93

Awards
Oh i was looking on sss and it doesn't show the exact amounts on there, my mistake

tysons93

Awards
Is one of these anabolic algorithm and the other the 1 ad?

tysons93

Awards
Oh yea I meant the anabolic algorithm doesn't show doses

FlyLo

Awards
This seems like a good thread to ask. If I was planning on 4 weeks of cutting + 2-4 weeks of reverse dieting to get calories back up...

Better to go with a 1Andro/EpiAndro stack or just run EpiAndro straight through...Or something completely different?

On my last cycle (bulking), was up to right around 1g of 1Andro to see what I'd call very good results.

john31

Awards
1 andro epi stack is pretty good cutting stack plus epi helps to find the side effects of 1 andro. You want to dose 1 andro higher then epi