Epiandro Super Sale - Want to try Epiandro? Wanting to Stock Up on Epiandro? Now's the Time

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Want to try Epiandro? Or Maybe Want to Stock Up on Epiandro?

CEL Stano-Plex 300 - Special Offer:

25% off of any size order with coupon code: blackfriday25
30% off any orders over 300.00 with coupon code: blackfriday30

Plus, Buy a Stano-Plex - 3 Pack and get an XPG DHEA-50 Gel for FREE!

That's only 112.49 for 3 bottles + a DHEA-50 Gel FREE.

Stano DHEA Black Friday Deal.PNG

Muscle Addiction Epiandro Lean Sale!

30% off any orders over 200.00 with coupon code: blackfriday30

Plus, Buy an Epiandro Lean - 3 Pack and get a Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore for FREE!

That's only 104.99 for 3 bottles + a Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore for FREE!

EpiAndroLEAN PumpAddict-B-FlashSale.png

Muscle Addiction Epiandro300 - 3 Pack Multi-Pack Price:

Only 97.49 for 3 Bottles!

Xtreme Performance Gels - Epiandro Gel

Spend 200.00 on Xtreme Performance Gels at any retailer of your choice, and get one of the following for free:
  • CurcuPrime Gel
  • DHEA-50 Gel
  • Epicatechin Gel
  • MitoBurn Gel
  • Pump Gel
Full details for the Xtreme Performance Gels promotion in this thread:

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
Hmm, seems you can't go wrong with either. To what degree is stano-plex 300 better than epiandro300 if at all?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hmm, seems you can't go wrong with either. To what degree is stano-plex 300 better than epiandro300 if at all?
Stano-Plex 300 and Epiandro300 both have 300 mg. Epiandrosterone per capsule.

Stano-Plex has an additional 150 mg. per capsule of VASO6 so you'll see more in the way of pumps, muscle fullness, etc.

Epiandro Lean has 300 mg. of Epiandro per capsule too and has added KSM-66 and Paradoxine for additional fat loss.

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards

View attachment 237975

Plus, Buy an Epiandro Lean - 3 Pack and get a Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore for FREE!

View attachment 237976

Spend 200.00 on Xtreme Performance Gels at any retailer of your choice, and get one of the following for free:
  • CurcuPrime Gel
  • DHEA-50 Gel
  • Epicatechin Gel
  • MitoBurn Gel
  • Pump Gel

I just picked up the stano-plex-300-3-pack! Added to my 2024 "recomp prep" arsenal

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
@sns8778 can you get someone to adjust order #1713 total.. I somehow didn't punch in the blackfriday30 code, oops. I also just used the contact form to see if they can catch it in time.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 can you get someone to adjust order #1713 total.. I somehow didn't punch in the blackfriday30 code, oops. I also just used the contact form to see if they can catch it in time.
I'll contact you off the forum. We're getting more emails than we can possibly check today - I'll pull your order number and call you.

Edit: called you and didn't get you. Emailed you my phone number.

Last edited:
PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
I'll contact you off the forum. We're getting more emails than we can possibly check today - I'll pull your order number and call you.

Edit: called you and didn't get you. Emailed you my phone number.
Thanks for the personal call and getting it squared away. Much appreciated on just doing 3x Epi Andro and 2x Pump addict pre in blue raz lemonade instead :)

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the personal call and getting it squared away. Much appreciated on just doing 3x Epi Andro and 2x Pump addict pre in blue raz lemonade instead :)
You're very welcome. I'm always glad to help in any way that I can. And you're always welcome to call or text me anytime.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Now it's tyme to decide on PCT to use and purchase them now!
My experience with the XPG, SNS etc products was that it was mild enough for me to throw in XPG Alpha Gel as a fine PCT. I'll finish my Oct/Nov run of XPG Epi Gel here in a week and switch to just Alpha Gel + anabolic effect for a month.

The Alpha Gel, IMO is a sleeper supp. Super underrated. Ask @akboom87

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My experience with the XPG, SNS etc products was that it was mild enough for me to throw in XPG Alpha Gel as a fine PCT. I'll finish my Oct/Nov run of XPG Epi Gel here in a week and switch to just Alpha Gel + anabolic effect for a month.

The Alpha Gel, IMO is a sleeper supp. Super underrated. Ask @akboom87
Very underrated. If I had the funds I would use this 365 days a year.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sweet deals cant go wrong with either purchase

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
New thread for the Cyber Week Sale is up.

All of the promos listed in this thread will be valid for the Cyber Week sale and will be adding more :)

Also, a possible new product release, if I can get the write up finalized.

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
New thread for the Cyber Week Sale is up.

All of the promos listed in this thread will be valid for the Cyber Week sale and will be adding more :)

Also, a possible new product release, if I can get the write up finalized.

👍🏼

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Shoot I guess I am camp SNS and Muscle Addiction this year for support supps. Just used the cyber25 code to get a nice combo 3x alpha yohimbine + 3x cocoabuterol + 2x creatine HCl tubs + 3x glycerpump. Glycerol has become a staple for my pre/intraworkout drink.

Gonna be fun to run Muscle Addiction Epiandro to complement energy upcoming cycles on my personal log.

Hoping to start adding rowing and running here to boost the cocoabuterol and alpha yohimbine 1-2 punch.

I've been using Muscletech Euphoriq with paraxanthine instead of caffeine.. but looking forward to having MA Pump Addict as a more kickass day alternative pre in the cabinet too.

teamguy312

Awards

View attachment 237975

View attachment 237976

• CurcuPrime Gel
  • DHEA-50 Gel
  • Epicatechin Gel
  • MitoBurn Gel
  • Pump Gel

Just figured I’d say, I’ve used topical 11 keto, deemaceine, alpha 7, etc and the only transdermal that showed my body a huge dissidence (especially in vascularity and muscle hardness was epiandro. Fantastic compound.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Shoot I guess I am camp SNS and Muscle Addiction this year for support supps. Just used the cyber25 code to get a nice combo 3x alpha yohimbine + 3x cocoabuterol + 2x creatine HCl tubs + 3x glycerpump. Glycerol has become a staple for my pre/intraworkout drink.

Gonna be fun to run Muscle Addiction Epiandro to complement energy upcoming cycles on my personal log.

Hoping to start adding rowing and running here to boost the cocoabuterol and alpha yohimbine 1-2 punch.

I've been using Muscletech Euphoriq with paraxanthine instead of caffeine.. but looking forward to having MA Pump Addict as a more kickass day alternative pre in the cabinet too.
Thank you. I hope that you'll enjoy everything and I look forward to hearing how you like it.

Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore is an awesome pre-workout and also great as an energy drink. I very frequently use 1 scoop in place of an energy drink during the day. It is strong - I always tell people that even if they have a big stim tolerance, start out with just 1 scoop at first.

G3nghisKhan

Awards
I’m thinking about stacking epiandro with androsterone and have a few questions.

- Can you gain muscle while eating in a deficit on this stack? Nothing major but would it be good for recomping?

- Are there any particularly good supps to add to this cycle?

- Would using sustain alpha as a staple on and off cycle be a good or bad idea?

- Has anyone tried BLR rebirth? Would that + a natty test booster be enough for the PCT?

- Would cycling 2 months on, 2 months PCT be good or should I spend some time off both anabolics and test boosters in between cycles?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m thinking about trying these and have a few questions.

- Can you gain muscle while eating in a deficit on this stack? Nothing major but would it be good for recomping?

tech yes you can but im one to say "WHY" lol

since not a solo cycle yes i would suggest something like cel cycle assist throught & pct

imo doesnt hurt to do so .. or plain xpg dhea topical will have you feeling good and make PCT easier

- Has anyone tried BLR rebirth? Would that + a natty test booster be enough for the PCT?

I havent tried it but yes .. rebirth + something like mtest .. ive done and recommended cel test + sns anabolic XT amazing feedback .. also can take anabolic XT throughout the cycle as well

- Would cycling 2 months on, 2 months PCT be good or should I spend some time off both anabolics and test boosters in between cycles?

Thats a good plan ..no def jump right into your planned PCT right after cycle, anything other then epiandro i like to keep a serm on hand.
@G3nghisKhan my thoughts in bold.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m thinking about stacking epiandro with androsterone and have a few questions.

I'm not a fan of androsterone, so I'm not going to comment on that part.

Yes, I feel that a person can gain muscle while being in a deficit. A lot of people experience great benefits doing recomp type diets like that. And yes, Epiandro could be a great benefit in a recomp cycle, especially stacked with something like Recomp20.

A lot of people will use Epiandrosterone products like Stano-Plex or EpiAndro300 or Epiandro Lean during part of a larger cycle of products like Anabolic XT or Anabolic Effect. For example, if you're doing a 16 week cycle of Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect, its common for people to use Epiandro the first 8 weeks of that cycle.

A lot of people use Alpha Gel, which has similarities to Sustain Alpha, on and off cycles. @Dustin07 had had some great feedback on Alpha Gel and Epiandro products.

There would be no reason to use something like the product by the other company that you asked about after Epiandro. If you wanted to use those ingredients, you could actually get them in Cloma-Plex along with other ingredients to help boost your natural test levels.

For PCT for Epiandrosterone products, you could choose between M-Test, Optimize-T, or Cloma-Plex. Any of those would be sufficient. Cloma-Plex and Alpha Gel, mentioned above, both have anti-estrogen components to them.

The most common cycle length for Epiandrosterone is 8 weeks. There is no reason to spend time off of natural test boosters as many people, myself included, use products like M-Test, Optimize-T, or Cloma-Plex year round.

I hope that helps. If you have any questions, please let me know.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Back to say Pump Addict was excellent energy and focus, very potent and the blueraz lemonade is very good with crushed ice and plenty of water... Good refreshing flavor, given the solid ingredient profile.. swing and a hit!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Back to say Pump Addict was excellent energy and focus, very potent and the blueraz lemonade is very good with crushed ice and plenty of water... Good refreshing flavor, given the solid ingredient profile.. swing and a hit!
Thank you. I'm really glad that you like it.

If you don't mind, if you could post your feedback in the Pump Addict thread, it would be greatly appreciated.