Bf % : 10-12%

Cycle
Test 400 : 800mg a week
Dbol : 40mg ed for 4 weeks
Arimidex : .5mg eod

Pct : nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50

What do you guys think?
Not sure if i should inject twice a week or once a week in order to utilitiez the prop for its short acting ester or just twice a week as stated
Any help would be appreciated thanks :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it's prop you better be pinning 3x a week.
If it's prop, 400mg/ml is gonna hurt like a bitch.
If it's only your second cycle I would not use 800mg/week. I'd do the math and aim for 500mg/week.
No need for both nolva and clomid. Pick clomid and taper to 25mg the last week so there is no rebound issues.

jmuzz07

Awards
If it's prop you better be pinning 3x a week.
If it's prop, 400mg/ml is gonna hurt like a bitch.
If it's only your second cycle I would not use 800mg/week. I'd do the math and aim for 500mg/week.
No need for both nolva and clomid. Pick clomid and taper to 25mg the last week so there is no rebound issues.
Sorry i forgot to mention its tri test 400 a blend of 3 different test

jmuzz07

Awards
Alright no probs thanks man

So should i split up the injection to eod or just twice a week?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think if you pinned EOD for the first couple weeks you could have stable blood levels and then get away with 2x/week.

jmuzz07

Awards
I think if you pinned EOD for the first couple weeks you could have stable blood levels and then get away with 2x/week.
So you recokon for the first 3 weeks pin eod and then for the rest just twice a week
If i do that wont the blood levels be unstabilized once i go to pinning twice a week

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Just pin mon/Thursday. Don't f around trying to "stabilize blood levels". The amount of prop is probably negligible anyways. 1ml mon 1 Thursday. 800 is fine if you've cycled before. Especially at 500 a week. Have a stronger AI on hand. Dbol aromatization is a bitch especially with that much test. Those doses will have my nips torched in 3 weeks.

sysadmn

Awards
Just pin mon/Thursday. Don't f around trying to "stabilize blood levels".
Natural T levels vary by 30% over the course of the day. As long as you don't rise too high or fall too low OP will be fine. Either extreme is where sides are worst.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Just pin mon/Thursday. Don't f around trying to "stabilize blood levels". The amount of prop is probably negligible anyways. 1ml mon 1 Thursday. 800 is fine if you've cycled before. Especially at 500 a week. Have a stronger AI on hand. Dbol aromatization is a bitch especially with that much test. Those doses will have my nips torched in 3 weeks.
x2 on the stabilizing silliness

I like this advice, A LOT

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May be silly but in theory it sounds right. I plugged some values into roid calc to see if it would work out.
You'd obviously split the weekly dose into 3 pins instead of 2. I'm not saying front load.

jmuzz07

Awards
Thats what i was thinking
What could be a stronger ai
Would .5 mg arimidex eod be enough
My test just arrived its nordicor 400
Test e 150mg
Test c 150mg
Test p 50mg
Test acetate 50mg

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Thats what i was thinking What could be a stronger ai Would .5 mg arimidex eod be enough My test just arrived its nordicor 400 Test e 150mg Test c 150mg Test p 50mg Test acetate 50mg

.5mg adex could be good. Depends on how you do with estro. If your nips get sore just be ready to move it to ed. If you don't have letro on hand I recommend having some in case sh!t happens. Especially with a crazy blend like that and a highly aromatizable oral.

jmuzz07

Awards
.5mg adex could be good. Depends on how you do with estro. If your nips get sore just be ready to move it to ed. If you don't have letro on hand I recommend having some in case sh!t happens. Especially with a crazy blend like that and a highly aromatizable oral.
I cant get hold of letro i have nolva on hand would that help
Or anything else help?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Really?! Most places that carry adex have letro and exemestane. Nolva helps block e2 from breast tissue so yes it would help but your better off having a stronger AI in emergency situations.

jmuzz07

Awards
Really?! Most places that carry adex have letro and exemestane. Nolva helps block e2 from breast tissue so yes it would help but your better off having a stronger AI in emergency situations.
If my nips get sore what dosage of ai and nolva should i take
And what else could i add to this cycle as it is a bulking cycle and i want to optimaze gains aay diet will be %110

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
If my nips get sore what dosage of ai and nolva should i take And what else could i add to this cycle as it is a bulking cycle and i want to optimaze gains aay diet will be %110
I wouldn't go over 20mg nolva eod. Nor would I go more than .5 adex eod. You should be fine with just adex but it's really recommended to have stronger AI on hand just in case. Boy Scout motto. Be prepared.

It's your first cycle. You're gains will be optimized based off of virgin receptors. As long as your working hard in the gym and eating lots of high quality food you'll get big.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've ran 400 multiple times. I get 2-3 vials of Prop to supplement the small amount in the blend. You can run your 400 twice a week at .5ml w/some additional prop and then prop @ 50mg in between. I began cycling it this way every time and have always enjoyed it. I enjoy my test "kicked in" as soon as possible so I run twice the prop I'm recommending.
Example
Monday .5ml(400) + .25ml(prop)
Wed .5ml prop
Friday .5ml(400) + .25ml(prop)

Puts you right at 500mg/week if you stick to MWF and not traditional eod

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I've ran 400 multiple times. I get 2-3 vials of Prop to supplement the small amount in the blend. You can run your 400 twice a week at .5ml w/some additional prop and then prop @ 50mg in between. I began cycling it this way every time and have always enjoyed it. I enjoy my test "kicked in" as soon as possible so I run twice the prop I'm recommending. Example Monday .5ml(400) + .25ml(prop) Wed .5ml prop Friday .5ml(400) + .25ml(prop) Puts you right at 500mg/week if you stick to MWF and not traditional eod
I like that idea. Probably makes it much smoother than a blend like that or sus.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why thank you Mr. Beast, but a while back, I was given the idea from a helpful AM member's suggestion, so I can take credit only for creating my own version of it. It has worked really well for cycles, but for me personally, gyno comes on quick so I actually have to run Letro from day 1.

jmuzz07

Awards
Anyone no where i can get arimidex from

Based in australia need a guaranteed source thanks guys

jmuzz07

Awards
Also i plan on taking hcg

Would 250iu twice per week a good dosage?
Will that increase estrogen too much

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fantastic dosage and you have a-dex for that.

jmuzz07

Awards
image-867915241.jpg

image-584261317.jpg

Thats the test i got testicorQ ive head its been underdosed or has no active ingredient in it is this true?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used the same Google you hopefully did and it seemed more favorable than that.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Forgive me if any of this is information you already know, but it doesn't hurt for others reading this.
There are 3 types of steroids available on the black market.
1. Real, pharmaceutical-grade. Companies that have a real lab and an address. And when it says 100 mg it is actually 100 mg.
2. Underground lab-grade. Or UGL. We don't know who made it, if they are certified to make it, where they made it(Ukrainian bathtubs are popular) and most importantly, what's actually in it.
3. Fakes. They look like pharm-grade brands but they are a fake as hell and likely bunk. Only 1 or 2 of the best ugl's actually have fakes out there because they've developed such good reputations.

Obviously you purchased #2, a UGL. Unless they are some legit company I've never heard of that produces testosterone in higher concentrations than a real lab would ever consider.. You product has been reviewed by other users online. On the few sites I selected, it did quite favorably. Gear-heads said it was potent and worked well.
There are some more popular ugl's and I like to stick with them since I don't buy pharm-grade and would like to believe they are giving me close to what I paid for. So, if you are told its bunk, second opinions won't hurt.