2nd cycle adjustments. Test deca and Tbol and injury 2nd wk

Debolde

Debolde

Awards
Stats 145lbs 10-12 %bf 28yo 5”7

Diet 5-6pieces of chicken a day and 2 pt shakes. Carbs from flat bread fruits and rice. Fiber from legumes. Healthy diet.

Made a beginners mistake. Got hurt while lifting. Downed my cycle. Doing 400 and 400 test deca per week. .25 arim per day and 40 tbol. Everything seems still quiet as it’s just the end of the third week. Stopped my tbol for a week due to a low back sprain possibly worse. X-rays and off work for a week. Starting again Friday just did maintence full body today with focus to legs and chest. Staying away from bent rows dead lift and squat as I dont want any pressure on my back during the healing. I’m kind of afraid what I did to my back during a t bar row bentover with the bar in the corner. Was wearing a belt meant to add wieghts for dips and chins. not for lifting. And felt a slide in my low back on the 4th set. Obv fatiqued but the tbol was helping feel stronger than really I was. Immediately dropped the wieghts and went home. Huge spasm. I was bent over flexed with a left convexity of the lumbar. Whole torso shifted to the side. Going to physio tmo. Now in sub acymutenstage where I can pretty much do most exercises. Just some stiffness and soreness in The joint. So I’m hoping I can dead lift and squat one day again but I’m also sure that these are effective yet risky and unessasary to get a great body. I do love functional movements for lifting but with my low back I’m not sure it’s worth the pay of if it happens again and again. I was about to stop the cycle too because I thought oh well that’s the end of that but I decided to keep going because I belive the roids will help with the recovery. As that’s what they were prescribed for in the olden days.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
botk1161 Anabolics 8
Alpha Gainz 4