2nd cycle - Want hard dry gains and decent fat loss

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
What’s happening y’all!

So I ran my first cycle back in July of 22 until October.

375mg/week Sust.

Went great!

No Ai

Got my bench up to 405. Good cycle!

Quit cold turkey with no PCT… felt a little unmotivated for a month but after that was fine.

Just got labs back, test is a little higher than when I tested before I started.

Also don’t want to hear anyone say it’s because the long ester in the Sust still in my system. Because it’s not.

Anyways, I have Test E, I’m thinking 400mgs, and then I do have M-sten but was thinking Proviron or maybe Anavar or Primo.

Suggestions please

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
"Want hard dry gains and decent fat loss"

Sign me up! LOL

I'm a huge fan of Anavar, personally.

People who get Quality Primo sing it's praises.

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
What dose and duration for Anavar?

And what does it do for you at said dose?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What dose and duration for Anavar?

And what does it do for you at said dose?
Anavar increases my strength more than any other compound I've used.
It causes Quality steady muscle growth, while reducing (encouraging loss of) fat.
Gives a really good look.

True story.....
I've been working out for decades, and using Anabolics during periods of that time.
Around ten years ago, a friend of mine (who I had known around 5 years at the time) leaned in towards me and said, "You're looking Huge"! ... (While attempting a bicep pose).
LOL. He wasn't a lifter.
I was on the backend of a quality Anavar cycle (50-60mgs).

That's the only time he mentioned my size/musculature....
Although I was pretty jacked the whole time I knew him.

If it is real, properly dosed Anavar, 50-60mgs is a good bit.

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Anavar increases my strength more than any other compound I've used.
It causes Quality steady muscle growth, while reducing (encouraging loss of) fat.
Gives a really good look.

True story.....
I've been working out for decades, and using Anabolics during periods of that time.
Around ten years ago, a friend of mine (who I had known around 5 years at the time) leaned in towards me and said, "You're looking Huge"! ... (While attempting a bicep pose).
LOL. He wasn't a lifter.
I was on the backend of a quality Anavar cycle (50-60mgs).

That's the only time he mentioned my size/musculature....
Although I was pretty jacked the whole time I knew him.

If it is real, properly dosed Anavar, 50-60mgs is a good bit.
Awesome!!! And 6 weeks at 50-60mgs?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome!!! And 6 weeks at 50-60mgs?
Yeah .... 6 weeks is a good length.
But you can let your own body and test results help decide that for you.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My vote is Primo for the whole duration of your Test cycle, 400/400 is a good dose.

Sadly I get very little out of Anavar otherwise I “hear” that’s a good drug like @Renew1 said.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My vote is Primo for the whole duration of your Test cycle, 400/400 is a good dose.

Sadly I get very little out of Anavar otherwise I “hear” that’s a good drug like @Renew1 said.
That sucks, man.

But yeah, real Primo is a good compound, for sure.

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Going to get Primo then!

400/400 is what I’ll go with!

**** is expensive! Lol

It’ll be worth it though

How would y’all run that?

Including pin days, on cycle support supps, and such

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Going to get Primo then!

**** is expensive! Lol

It’ll be worth it though

When I run those I do 2 shots a week, Monday and Thursday. The good thing with those 2 is that it won’t (shouldn’t) give you too many sides so no particular support supps is needed but it won’t hurt to run the regular like Berberine, Coq10, Nac, Tudca, C and D vitamins, fish oil and such, I use those most of the year anyway.

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
When I run those I do 2 shots a week, Monday and Thursday. The good thing with those 2 is that it won’t (shouldn’t) give you too many sides so no particular support supps is needed but it won’t hurt to run the regular like Berberine, Coq10, Nac, Tudca, C and D vitamins, fish oil and such, I use those most of the year anyway.
Perfect!

Pretty much what I take Year round as well.

Well thanks bud! Really appreciate it

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
(Obviously) work hard to make sure your source is legit.

... Looking forward to reading your results!
This. It's the only reason I haven't tried primo yet. Even my source that sells legit anavar I still won't buy their primo because I feel like something is off. Could just be paranoia but everyone tells me that primo is so often faked that even legit sources cannot be often trusted. But like I said, I haven't tried it yet so I can't really say.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This. It's the only reason I haven't tried primo yet. Even my source that sells legit anavar I still won't buy their primo because I feel like something is off. Could just be paranoia but everyone tells me that primo is so often faked that even legit sources cannot be often trusted. But like I said, I haven't tried it yet so I can't really say.
It’s not as uncommon as it used to be to get legit Primo, you just have to do your research.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Going to get Primo then!

**** is expensive! Lol

It’ll be worth it though

I just ran a test/primo cycle and added anavar for the last 8 weeks, it was great. My bench is nowhere near 405, so I’m curious to see how it treats you.

It is expensive but worth it. I’d suggest getting and extra vial too, I popped the top of one late in the cycle and it looked too suspect to run. It would have sucked to stop a few weeks early if I didn’t have extra.

I heard rumors about primo being faked, so I got three different reputable brands and found that they all had similar effect.

I pinned Monday/Wednesday/Friday. I mixed the test and primo in the same shot because I was afraid of pip, but it was never an issue. I really focused on getting deep injections and throughly massaging the area after.

Strength and size went up, I’ve gotten a lot of compliments from the regulars at my gym which is cool. Now I’m just trying to maintain the gains!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just ran a test/primo cycle and added anavar for the last 8 weeks, it was great. My bench is nowhere near 405, so I’m curious to see how it treats you.

It is expensive but worth it. I’d suggest getting and extra vial too, I popped the top of one late in the cycle and it looked too suspect to run. It would have sucked to stop a few weeks early if I didn’t have extra.

I heard rumors about primo being faked, so I got three different reputable brands and found that they all had similar effect.

I pinned Monday/Wednesday/Friday. I mixed the test and primo in the same shot because I was afraid of pip, but it was never an issue. I really focused on getting deep injections and throughly massaging the area after.

Strength and size went up, I’ve gotten a lot of compliments from the regulars at my gym which is cool. Now I’m just trying to maintain the gains!
What brands were they if you don't mind me asking..

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards

That’s awesome! I’ll definitely keep you posted!

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
So I think I’ve decided

400 Test E
400 Primo

12 weeks

Ending cycle with 4 weeks of 50mg var

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I may do that!

Slightly cheaping out due to Primo lol
If you can cut them up you can maybe try 35-ish mgs for 6 weeks instead of 50mgs for 4. I personally prefer lower dose over longer period of time. Less sides and more keepable gains in my experience.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hard dry gains and fat loss.... you obviously need tren. Ha kidding. Really that comes down to diet and avoiding bloat. Being your second cycle you don't need anything crazy and as long as diet and training is on point it will work out well. Sounds like your training and diet is on point if your bench is 405. If first cycle was good with just test I'm sure a test primo cycle will be all you need to see great results. And if you throw in some var your strength should go up a lot as well. Just go slow. Too many guys take way to much stuff when they are just starting out. Really you probably don't even need the anavar and could wait until the third cycle to throw it in.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
botk1161 Anabolics 8
Alpha Gainz 4
Anabolics 73