"They see me pulsing, they hatin.."

TGD

Awards
Thanks for taking a look - i've just read the whole "How to pulse orals thread"..

I am new here and looking for some feedback on the below cycle:

24 Y/O, 213 pound @ 12 - 14%

Epistane MWF:

10/20/30
30/40/40
40/40/40
40/40/40
50/50/50 (if need be - otherwise 40)

ED:
HyperdrolX2 (2 caps Off days, 1 cap On)
Tribulus 2'000 mg
ZMA 3 caps
DHEA 100mg (off days only)

PCT:
DHEA - 4 weeks @ 200/150/100/50 = 28 Days
HyperdrolX2 @ 2 caps day = 27 Days
Novedex XT (Gaspari) @ 1 cap each night = 20 Days
Tribulus 2'000mg
ZMA 3 caps
Creatine Mono
Plus have Post Cycle Support - will add in anywhere I feel its needed in the cycle, but only if I need it.

1) Novedex (ATD) and HDX2 (6-Bromo) ok to be used together? Or is that a waste? How could I change these 2 to run better?

2) Is the Novedex even worth including in PCT or at all? Or should I chuck that in on Off Days @ 1 cap?

3) Any other recommendations to adjust the set up here?

THANKS.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
It looks decent. If you refuse running a SERM while on PCT I would recommend having one on hand JUST IN CASE. While pulsing can cut down on sides and rebound issues, it may not be 100%. Personally don't think you would need novedex if your running 6-bromo. may be overkill. Replace the novedex with Nolvadex, Torem, or Clomid.

TGD

Awards
Ok so I may leave the Novedex out for the time being - I have it there to run afterwards if need be.

Getting hold of a SERM is difficult for me, at last resort I can try a few sources but I would really like to avoid it... hopefully the Post Cycle Support will we helpful should I see any minor suppression, sounds like this has been handy for a few people.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
one of your doses of hyperdrol could be before bed so making it not necessary for novedex.

TGD

Awards
one of your doses of hyperdrol could be before bed so making it not necessary for novedex.
Thanks corsaking, I figure this will be the case on cycle, so will be taking HDX2 @ 2 caps each off night and 1 cap each on night.

I want to avoid suppressing estrogen too much during PCT to avoid a kick back and potential gyno - so guessing the Novedex + HDX2 will be too much, I'm hoping my assumption is right here?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
search the posts on epi , i remember reading one where a guy had pulsed and no pct was necessary. you ve made no reference to a supplement to support your liver whilest taking this.are you aware it is methylated?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for taking a look - i've just read the whole "How to pulse orals thread"..

Epistane MWF:

10/20/30
30/40/40
40/40/40
40/40/40

ED:
Tribulus 2'000 mg
ZMA 3 caps

PCT:
Tribulus 2'000mg
ZMA 3 caps
Creatine Mono
Plus have Post Cycle Support - will add in anywhere I feel its needed in the cycle, but only if I need it.

1) Novedex (ATD) and HDX2 (6-Bromo) ok to be used together? Or is that a waste? How could I change these 2 to run better?

2) Is the Novedex even worth including in PCT or at all? Or should I chuck that in on Off Days @ 1 cap?

THANKS.

2 recommendations

1. stop using dumb titles, i hate when ppl do it. i dont even bother looking and helping them for it, only reason i clicked here is to tell u to drop the title crap. i dont want to sound mean, but i take this site serious and if u wanna be taken serious just title it what it is. alot of ppl give weird odd titles and wonder why know one helps. just a head ups

2. i woulndt pulse epi, me and mooch had a talk about this on another threat that pulsing epi can cause estro rebounds. so be carefulllll man. another thing i would not pulse epi its too weak and especially at ur weight
i was 220 when i 1st use epi and gained 6lbs soild pounds that i kept. i droped bf as well. throuhg cardio and diet.

good lukc on ur cycle and lissten to ur body especially ur nipples. but IMO no need to pulse.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and mix epi with hdx2 i dont know much about that u might wanna double check with few other ppl though i see the point ..... kinda

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
2 recommendations

1. stop using dumb titles, i hate when ppl do it. i dont even bother looking and helping them for it, only reason i clicked here is to tell u to drop the title crap. i dont want to sound mean, but i take this site serious and if u wanna be taken serious just title it what it is. alot of ppl give weird odd titles and wonder why know one helps. just a head ups

2. i woulndt pulse epi, me and mooch had a talk about this on another threat that pulsing epi can cause estro rebounds. so be carefulllll man. another thing i would not pulse epi its too weak and especially at ur weight
i was 220 when i 1st use epi and gained 6lbs soild pounds that i kept. i droped bf as well. throuhg cardio and diet.

good lukc on ur cycle and lissten to ur body especially ur nipples. but IMO no need to pulse.
if you going to crticise the guy for using dumb titles (which he probably did to get attention) , theres nothing more that infuriates me than people who post and dont bother to do a spellcheck
As for wanting the site to be serious i suggest you drop the street slang , written english and spoken english are different .so give the guy a break.

Ive read many posts on epi and especially on pulsing epi including Dr D and youre the first to speak of estrogen rebound taking it this way,if he wants to pulse and many do and that is what he is comfortable with, then respect that.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you going to crticise the guy for using dumb titles (which he probably did to get attention) , theres nothing more that infuriates me than people who post and dont bother to do a spellcheck
As for wanting the site to be serious i suggest you drop the street slang , written english and spoken english are different .so give the guy a break.

Ive read many posts on epi and especially on pulsing epi including Dr D and youre the first to speak of estrogen rebound taking it this way,if he wants to pulse and many do and that is what he is comfortable with, then respect that.
1. so what ur saying is ur ok with ppl posting weird titles? that cannot be taken serious. im just saying post title on what u need help with. more likely to get help.

2. grammer is diff cuz i speak 7 diff languages.

3. pulsing is good sometimes but IMO weak compunds dont need it yet it is his choice im just giving me 2 cents

4. from mooch
1. yeah i figured....epi's half life is only six hours....which, from a testosterone suppression standpoint, makes it ideal for a pulse....but it also tends have a serm like effect as well....this creates a sort of rebounding estrogen effect on your off days which will very easily create gyno problems....i am not a fan of pulsing
2. because it has a short half life and causes minimal suppression....that makes it ideal for a pulse....only if it didnt have that pesky estrogen problem as well....oh well...you cant have your cake and eat it too!
3. here is the link http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/129991-successful-gyno-removal.html

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats why i am also not fan of pulsing especially epi

TGD

Awards
1. stop using dumb titles, i hate when ppl do it...i dont want to sound mean, but i take this site serious and if u wanna be taken serious just title it what it is.
I understand what your saying, but I actually used a normal title in an original thread which kindly asked for opinions - and guess what? No responses within 2 days. I think you should be able to tell by the way I am approaching the cycling/pulsing scenario that I too take this site seriously - but this isnt a match off to see who 'is the more serious one'.

Thanks mate, appreciate your opinion.

TGD

Awards
if you going to crticise the guy for using dumb titles (which he probably did to get attention)
As I mentioned above, exactly why I used the title - seemed to be the only way I would get any one to look.

Ive read many posts on epi and especially on pulsing epi including Dr D and youre the first to speak of estrogen rebound taking it this way.
Agreed, from what I have read.. I've read through the 115 pages on the Dr D pulsing thread and havent seen anyone report any form of gyno related issues from pulsing Epi.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am prone to estrogen sides (on test, very noticable, need anti-e) and I pulsed Epi for 8 weeks without a hint of anything estrogen related.

The "serm like properties" of Epi are... well weird, because while it cures some people of gyno, it gives other people gyno. So overall i don't know how it acts, but it's not much like a serm and I think the probability of estro sides from pulsing epi is very low, and that is backed by much user feedback

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
u know when no1 replies just trying PM some of the upper guys. that usually works

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards

Epistane MWF:

10/20/30
30/40/40
40/40/40
40/40/40

ED:
Tribulus 2'000 mg
ZMA 3 caps

PCT:
Tribulus 2'000mg
ZMA 3 caps
Creatine Mono

THANKS.
You should also consider a liver detox complex supp. to take ED.

TGD

Awards
I pulsed Epi for 8 weeks without a hint of anything estrogen related.
Thanks UM - this seems to be the general consensus from what I have read.. did you use any test boosters/AI's? Would be very interested to hear your results - and if you kept them?

u know when no1 replies just trying PM some of the upper guys. that usually works
Cheers Jay - looking back now, that probably would have been the quickest and most efficient way to go about this.. will keep that in mind for next time.

You should also consider a liver detox complex supp. to take ED.
From what I understand, and from Dr D's recommendations - this is both not ideal AND can restrict gains whilst on a pulse.. UnrealMachine: Did you use liver support supps on your pulse?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks UM - this seems to be the general consensus from what I have read.. did you use any test boosters/AI's? Would be very interested to hear your results - and if you kept them?
No. I don't use many OTC products at all like test boosters or creatine... So no, i didn't use anything on off days.

Results for my cycle:
I ran Epi pulsing 3x a week for an 8 week cut, running clen 2 on 2 off. My cut was certainly successful, I dropped about 18 pounds. The Epi made my muscles hard, had my veins shooting out, made me feel "anabolic."
But i did lose strength. Wasn't even close to maintaining strength. At the time, i was happy with the results though.

It wasn't until I ran Epi on a bulk that I realized that it doesn't work on me. It doesn't produce gains... I ran it on a bulk and made no gains, even though it acted like it was working, by giving me the muscle hardness and pumps.

So maybe the Epi at least provided some anti-catabolic effects for my cut, but seeing as how my bulk produced no gains, I have concluded that Epi only functions as a hardener, imparting no gains. And I suspect that if I had run that cut with better compounds, I might have lost less strength.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards

Cheers Jay - looking back now, that probably would have been the quickest and most efficient way to go about this.. will keep that in mind for next time.

From what I understand, and from Dr D's recommendations - this is both not ideal AND can restrict gains whilst on a pulse.. UnrealMachine: Did you use liver support supps on your pulse?
Me personally I toke about 400mgs of milkthistle when I ran my cycle gained 15 lbs and keeped about 10-12 lbs. There are people like Unreal and my buddy I grew up with that dont take no supps at all and run cycles. But me I think in moderation there shouldnt be any problem at all. In fact I took Purus Labs Organ Sheild two caps ED when I was on cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Whoa buddy I think you're supposed to eat the milk thistle not put it in your bong

TGD

Awards
No. I don't use many OTC products at all like test boosters or creatine... So no, i didn't use anything on off days.
Well I've got a natural test booster (trib, which if anything helps my libido) and the 6-Br so hopefully I will be well covered.

So maybe the Epi at least provided some anti-catabolic effects for my cut, but seeing as how my bulk produced no gains, I have concluded that Epi only functions as a hardener, imparting no gains. And I suspect that if I had run that cut with better compounds, I might have lost less strength.
Interesting results - I guess its just one of those things (and the same with anything/compound) = Individual Results Will Vary.

I've read quite a few cases of people making great strength gains, and ideally this is what I want from my cycle alongside possibly 2-4 lbs LBM and a few lbs dropped fat.

To ensure I meet my primary goal (strength) I will be training directly for it with compound movements, heavy weights and low reps.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
2 recommendations

Man you come off like an a s s h o l e.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I am prone to estrogen sides (on test, very noticable, need anti-e) and I pulsed Epi for 8 weeks without a hint of anything estrogen related.

The "serm like properties" of Epi are... well weird, because while it cures some people of gyno, it gives other people gyno. So overall i don't know how it acts, but it's not much like a serm and I think the probability of estro sides from pulsing epi is very low, and that is backed by much user feedback
yes a lot of guys have pulsed epi with no problems.....but ive personally talked to enough people that have gotten gyno sides from doing this to make me think thats its a bad idea....i have no studies and am not dr.d (very far from it!) so please take that as you want it.....its just my personal opinion....i think the only thing i would ever consider pulsing would be superdrol....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Man you come off like an a s s h o l e.
jays not an as$hole....hes just opinionated...and like everyone else on here it is completely within your right to tell him to go to hell! thats the beauty of online forums....

TGD

Awards
yes a lot of guys have pulsed epi with no problems.....but ive personally talked to enough people that have gotten gyno sides from doing this to make me think thats its a bad idea....i have no studies and am not dr.d (very far from it!) so please take that as you want it.....its just my personal opinion....i think the only thing i would ever consider pulsing would be superdrol....
Hey Mooch, I appreciate everyones opinion - so I'm keen to hear what you have to say around these sides.

Did they develop during cycle? Post cycle? What sort of dosages and support supps are we talking about here?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mooch, I appreciate everyones opinion - so I'm keen to hear what you have to say around these sides.

Did they develop during cycle? Post cycle? What sort of dosages and support supps are we talking about here?
You mention good points here.Often we hear about sides, but not enough about the way these ds are taken for these sides to develop.
Also what was the previous cycle and has a sufficient break been taken before embarking on another.

Also sides seem to be dose dependent and everyone reacts differently.

TGD

Awards
You mention good points here.Often we hear about sides, but not enough about the way these ds are taken for these sides to develop.
Also what was the previous cycle and has a sufficient break been taken before embarking on another.

Also sides seem to be dose dependent and everyone reacts differently.
Exactly the reason I ask - it's too often we hear about all the sides with no further info.

Its all very easy to say 'x' got f*cked up from taking 'z' but there is always much more to it than just blaming it on the compound.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
true true, i never go gyno and used everything tren sd epi halo phera

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Probably those that know they are prone to side effects should either use a dose that they know side effects wont occur or not use ds/ph at all and grow through use of supplements such as creatine etc.
Also the number of guys that come on here asking for help because they havent done their research properly or dare i say it ,are even too lazy to do so.
We ve had posts on here from fathers who have given their sons not even into their teens AS without knowing the implications of doing so.We ve had guys on their first cycle taking stuff which has been far too strong for a first cycle, guys who want to stack 2 methylated orals together. I do wonder at times just what it is that occupies the space between the ears, perhaps thats just it -its space.
Maybe the time has come for supplement companies, shop owners to be more proactive and start educating as well as selling , and start taking responsibility for the well being of its consumer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Anabolics 5
50Magnum Anabolics 1
Anabolics 69
Anabolics 4