question on pulsing sdrol and rotating orals

Rbnbrb

Awards
well since you can pulse sdrol 3 times a week why not rotate another compound like epistane var or tbol?

superdrol on heavy days something else on lighter/rest days

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i get the whole pulsing one strong oral .. but dont understand why you would take other stuff on rest of days ?

isnt the whole point of pulsing harsh stuff is to give your body break so you dont put too much stress on your hormones

im def against it and dont see any good coming out of it .. sdrol will take hrs to kick in esp w/ carbs

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Running superdrol without other oil-based AAS is to me almost a complete waste of time, for bbing purposes at least.

It makes even less sense to run it with other orals.

Rbnbrb

Awards
Running superdrol without other oil-based AAS is to me almost a complete waste of time, for bbing purposes at least.

It makes even less sense to run it with other orals.
im on trt/cruise

Reactions: Nac
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pulsing is out dated. Generally speaking in 2021 pretty much every knowledgeable person knows orals are pretty much cosmetic and suck at actually building muscle and most if not ALL of what you gained is glycogen and intra muscular fluid. Tissue is built in months not 2-3-4 weeks. As a bodybuilder who’ve tried it all I can tell you I don’t use orals anymore unless 1) before a show purely for look (winstrol) and perhaps in a rebound purely to add water in me to help quickly boost strength as a kicker to fill me in (even if I gained 15 lbs on the scale I know almost none of it is muscle, probably none actually but this weight will benefit me over the course of the next 5-6months of a cycle). In reality I never run orals though. They suck

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You want a kicker/ help? Run something like NPP it’ll act as fast as an oral but actually might do something for you.

Rbnbrb

Awards
right now im running 150 test 250npp and im 2 weeks into epistane 60mg.I need something to add some strength to my main lifts.Pumps are good with the epi but strength i dont see anything.Thats why i asked if i can add 10-20mg drol to heavy days

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
right now im running 150 test 250npp and im 2 weeks into epistane 60mg.I need something to add some strength to my main lifts.Pumps are good with the epi but strength i dont see anything.Thats why i asked if i can add 10-20mg drol to heavy days
Then bump your oils? Test and especially npp will give you more strength than any orals imo unless maybe anadrol... also upping your oils to something conservative like 400 test and 350 npp will be MUUUUUUCH healthier and give better results than what you’re doing to your body right now taking these orals.

Rbnbrb

Awards
test **** my hair really hard last time i did 500mgs i will bump my npp for sure

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could potentially bump your oils and still take SD on heavy days (2-3x week), but I wouldn’t take 2 orals at the same time.

Rbnbrb

Awards
You could potentially bump your oils and still take SD on heavy days (2-3x week), but I wouldn’t take 2 orals at the same time.
yea i will bump the oils now and finish the cycle and next time i will try SD 3 times per week!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
test **** my hair really hard last time i did 500mgs i will bump my npp for sure
If test fucks your hair it means you’re genetically prone to balding and it will eventually happen to matter what you do. Which means if you’re prone to balding DHTs (masteron,epistane,superdrol etc) will have about 10x more negative effects on hair loss than compounds like testosterone.

Rbnbrb

Awards
If test fucks your hair it means you’re genetically prone to balding and it will eventually happen to matter what you do. Which means if you’re prone to balding DHTs (masteron,epistane,superdrol etc) will have about 10x more negative effects on hair loss than compounds like testosterone.
have you tried ru58841? one friend told me about it for topical use

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
well since you can pulse sdrol 3 times a week why not rotate another compound like epistane var or tbol?

superdrol on heavy days something else on lighter/rest days
If you're not on injectable testosterone then every single thing about pulsing is stupid and a waste of time. The idea was created for people to feel good about themselves doing something stupid.

Now if you're on testosterone and want a pulse an oral two or three times a week for a boost in the gym that's a fantastic idea. But the whole idea of post oral only cycles and avoiding shutdown and side effects etc is for the birds it's nonsense

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As you can see the word pulse triggers me lol.

Serious note, you can do anything you want. Try something out and see if it works, if it's helping you, continue to do it. if it's not helping you stop

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know quite a few guys who lose their hair more on testosterone than they do on DHT derivatives

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
But regardless if any steroid makes you lose your hair then you're prone to balding and sooner or later it's going to happen regardless of what you're taking

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Always been curious on this idea ever since Rich Piana mentioned it. Sometimes it takes going against the grain and experimenting.

I wonder how it would play out in a recomp with a certain diet . Since you need to stay relatively maintenance cals . For example:

Mon - wetter compound + Slight surplus
Tuesday - dry compound + slight deficit
Repeat

If you try , op, keep updates

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Always been curious on this idea ever since Rich Piana mentioned it. Sometimes it takes going against the grain and experimenting.

I wonder how it would play out in a recomp with a certain diet . Since you need to stay relatively maintenance cals . For example:

Mon - wetter compound + Slight surplus
Tuesday - dry compound + slight deficit
Repeat

If you try , op, keep updates
I'm skeptical. It sounds good in theory, but I doubt there'd be many people who notice body composition effects/changes that acutely. Performance, strength, yip, but not body comp. At the end of the cycle any changes would be an average, so to speak. Kinda like cycling calories. It's complexity and variation for no real benefit over just running compounds straight through. And there's nothing wrong with that, of course. But again, at the end of the day (cycle) I don't think anything special would happen pulsing like that vs traditional dosing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've done something similar in the middle of a cycle before when I had a bunch of random orals leftover. M1A, Winny, anadrol, lgd ect. All used pre workout.

So I might do m1a for 2 days, then Winny for 2 days then nothing, then lgd for 2 days then nothing and so on. Basically just picking whatever random oral I felt would best match that workout.

The results, idk? Good workouts, probably the same outcome if I had just used one of them pre workout only.

Any benifits came from the total weekly mg's of gear and a little extra pre workout boost.

I feel there is no point at all in doing this over traditional methods unless maybe you're in a position like I was where you had a bunch of random stuff left over and not enough of anything to use solo.

I think the only constant in that cycle was testosterone. Everything else was random

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pulsing is out dated. Generally speaking in 2021 pretty much every knowledgeable person knows orals are pretty much cosmetic and suck at actually building muscle and most if not ALL of what you gained is glycogen and intra muscular fluid. Tissue is built in months not 2-3-4 weeks. As a bodybuilder who’ve tried it all I can tell you I don’t use orals anymore unless 1) before a show purely for look (winstrol) and perhaps in a rebound purely to add water in me to help quickly boost strength as a kicker to fill me in (even if I gained 15 lbs on the scale I know almost none of it is muscle, probably none actually but this weight will benefit me over the course of the next 5-6months of a cycle). In reality I never run orals though. They suck
Couldn’t agree more, remember the pre-pinning days when I was running PH/DS cycles 3-4 times a year. Would blow up on them, then deflate like a balloon when you get off. Cause it’s all water and glycogen. Sometimes it’s still nice to toss in some DMZ every once in a while purely for the look and pumps it gives ya for a couple weeks tho :)

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like to do sd pulse cycles where I pulse 20mg every 24 hrs for 4 weeks.
Works amazing.

Rbnbrb

Awards
plans changed! epistane gave me liver stabs few times thru the day so i dropped it and liver doesn't complain any more. started 10mg superdrol 4 times a week prework and no problems so far i need to see how it goes before jump to 20mg